"Homestuck/My Little Pony" Fans 247 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I found a test that you can take that will tell you what God Tier you would get. It is located in the Tumblr 'The Land of Celebration and Bells'

There are also tests for what your world will be like, and whether or not you are in Prospit or Derse.

God Tier Test Land Test Prostpit/Derse Test

I got the Monk of Space. What did you get?

thous test are a little to long for my ODD

1187961 don't blame me, it was the creator's fault.

I got "mage of time" (Or of breath, depending on how harshly I judge my "level")
Strangely, time is exactly what I'd choose for myself, if given the opportunity. Time powers are awesome.

Sage of Heart. Awesome.

I did this test a long time ago. Queen of Doom, Derse Dreamer, Land of Ribbons and Flames.

Okay note to all here: that test sucks. Really it does. I got Mage of Breath on that. AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND JACK SHIT ABOUT BREATH though it would be an awesome thing to have. No I'm Knight of Mind. A much more fitting title in my opinion. AND HERE'S THE LINK! LEGIT QUIZ PLACE THINGY

I am the Rogue of Life. I steal Life from my enemies and give it to my allies. I'm kind of scary.

Rogue of Rage. In case anyone wanted to know, the quiz I took was RLabs quiz, which in my opinion is the most accurate, and clean-looking quiz I've ever laid my eyes on.

Link here: Find Your Sburb Title!

I'm a Mage, though I'm not quite sure what role Mages are supposed to have canonically (I'm going with it being the counterpart to either Witch or Seer).

None of the aspects really fit me; I go with Space because I like actual space-the-final-frontier space. Unless we allow non-canon aspects, then I sometimes tell people I'm the Mage of Puns.

As an aside: In my fictitious pony Homestuck game, that I may or may not ever write up as an actual fic sometime, the session is screwed up for all six characters before we begin - from one character being stalked through their land by a crazed Prospitian assassin to another being kidnapped before even entering the Medium. Another stitchup is that there is no Time player (successful sessions require a Time and a Space player per canon; not sure where stated except 90% sure it was Calliope wot said so) with the result that my character Worldy hurls himself into shenanigans in order to 'adopt' the spare aspect, try to be the Mage of Space-Time and ride the pony hopefully save the session, or at least doom it in new and interesting ways.

(Like me, World Builder tends to be late for everything, so a great deal of fail ensues.)

3343184 2 Monks 4 life.:rainbowlaugh:

1187848 I'm a little late to the party but
Witch of Rage

3588860 Bending rage in every possible form to thy will? Interesting. Seems it's time to send the gremlins into battle!

3588868 Haha
Seems to be thine truth
The effects could be something like steroids

3588876 Steroids via your mind! You'd only need to point at a guy and they'd Roid Rage like crazy.:rainbowlaugh:

3588882 perhaps i could also animate a person's fears. Rage is negative emotion. Not just anger. Id be pretty damn useful huh?

3588889 That is true. That is most definitely true. Though it'd be a good idea not to use that on me. We don't need a reaper flying around. That'd be terrifying.

3588893 i could make it physically a reality. Or maybe just make it a hallucination?
You're afraid of reapers?

3588910 Being a Witch in title you could probably do both. It'd just depend on what you choose. More along the lines of mass death in general.

3588915 Yeah i suppose
Reapers in title are actually born to kill for their team. If they do go rouge then you can worry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22