the shadowbolts 30 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 95 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 95
redbolt
Group Admin

1501446 daisy~) " nothing here" * the castle is empty* ghost~) * puts c4 on you and gets then blows it up* " what was that thing" ( your not dead but your armor Is toasted)

"Wake up, and summon another set of armor, and become invisible."

Well, now to look!

"Begin searching the castle. I open up the dungeon, and see you. I become visible."

Redbolt! You okay?!

redbolt
Group Admin

1501498 * hologram* daisy~) " I told you nothing here" ( wait for a weeks in rp time then come for me)

"One week later."

Where is she?! I'VE FUCKING SEARCHED EVERYWHERE, EVEN UP DAISY'S SKIRT, AND NOTHING!

redbolt
Group Admin

1501554 ( you go back your castle and send your ( boswer's koopas and goombas) to find me)

Now, to wait.

"A few weeks later..."

"A Goomba runs into the room."

"Insert 'We found her!' dialogue here."

redbolt
Group Admin

1501590 goomba~) we uh found her but we lost her!

"Teleport to the location at where you were last seen. I follow the track of disturbed foliage, armored up and ready, and I see you've set up a camp."

"There's a treehouse, well put, something that should have taken several months to complete, but you managed in three. There's a fire going, with a pot boiling a stew. You are right next to it."

"I walk up behind you, and grab your abdomen so tightly, there's no way you can escape."

Redbolt, it's me, Shadow of the Night! Stop kicking!

redbolt
Group Admin

1501619 " hay let go!" ( duct tape?)

"No, just sheer strength."

"I set you down, and take off my helmet, and you see my face and recognize me. I'm still holding on to you, though, in case you try to run."

IT'S ME, G-D DAMN IT!

redbolt
Group Admin

1501637 * kicks you in the face which makes you loose the grip on me and I get into the treehouse and shut and lock the door*

"I run up, but not before setting up force fields that block you in. I begin to shoulder-barge the door, and smash it in."

HERE'S SHADY!

"I set a force field in the entrance, blocking off all escape routes. ALL, NO UNDER DOORS and shit. Deal with it."

"You remember me."

redbolt
Group Admin

1501681 " claw leave me alone!"

What?! Seriously? I finally snap you out of your amnesia, and I'm told to fuck off?!

Fine...

"I walk away, looking down, very, VERY depressed."

"Insert remorse here."

redbolt
Group Admin

1501777 " ..." * sits down*

"I walk out, and look at the fire, and I consider sticking my face in it. I decide to, and slowly walk over. You see this."

redbolt
Group Admin

"I stick my face in, rather unceremoniously. I take it out a few seconds later. There's a bucket of water next to you, by the way."

AAAAAA I'M ON FIRE GAAAAAAH!

redbolt
Group Admin

1501823 *drops the bucket on you*

"Random Flutterbitch:" 'YOUR FACE!'

"I turn to you, and kiss you by surprise, you like it a lot."

redbolt
Group Admin

1501862 * almost a blush*

"I drag your tongue into my mouth, and feel my way around your mouth, enjoying its sweet flavor and softness."

redbolt
Group Admin

1502065 * blushes*

"You feel list take over, and you force me onto the ground."

redbolt
Group Admin

1502115 * shakes head no and let's go of you* " please leave now!"

"I get up."

What happened? Why do you want me to leave so suddenly?

redbolt
Group Admin

1502185 " get out" * grabs a shotgun*

"I grab the barrel, and bend it upwards."

Answer me!

redbolt
Group Admin

1502246 " no" * get a ak-74 and fires it* " I said out"

"Throw a gas that forces you to tell the truth. No getting around it, deal with it."

Now. Answer me.

"I have my helmet on, so the gas doesn't get in."

redbolt
Group Admin

1502309 " I'm getting married to solid that's why"

(WAIT, WHAT?!)

(Our thread is separate! Interconnecting it makes it pretty unfair.)

redbolt
Group Admin

1502364 ( I said it was over for a reason now leave me alone oh don't even think about threading solid)

(Threatening?! Over?!)

(Let me clarify. I'm not Claw, I'm me. Me and Claw are two entirely different entities. I wouldn't turn into a genocidal berserker becuase my wife died.)

(Also, threatening Solid?! Not on my life! He's a great guy, and an amazing writer. I've read your thread with him, and his writing is simply FASCINATING!)

redbolt
Group Admin

1502407 ( it's over finish done this is it goodbye shadow)

(You mean we won't RP together ever again?!)

(Wow... Just becuase of one RP means you have to stop any RP involving me ever again?! That's a sack of it on so many levels, even the most patient person to exist would rather die than try and count it.)

(Literally, it is that dumb.)

redbolt
Group Admin

(Well, how was I supposed to know that this RP was somehow tied in with the one you are having with Solid?! Like how I was supposed to know you hated Gears of War? NO. You can't just toss that in for no reason! Not to mention, pulling a shotgun against a heavily armored guy that has more combat experience and is strong enough to tear your weapon in half is a pretty bad strategy. Yes, I know that's not relevant, but I mean... Well, just correct me if I'm wrong.)

redbolt
Group Admin

1502482 (.......)

(Well, due to that, I'm forced to assume that I'm actually right. But seriously, correct me if I'm wrong.)

redbolt
Group Admin

1502545 (................)

(Ok, I see. We had disagreements. But you shouldn't let that get in the way! Ruining all the fun due to one disagreement, instead of deciding to go with a compromise, is angering and frustrating.)

(Oh,and about Solid. I've decided not to intrude in your RP thread that's between the two of you, so I let him know the problem because 1.: He's willing to listen and help with the problem. And 2.: He's basically the only one that can talk to you. There! There's your answer.)

(Seriously! You and Solid have had disagreements, but you decided to keep the story going! What is it about me that just demands an end?! Huh?! I'm becoming aggravated, NOT JEALOUS, because I'm sensing some bias here. Oh, and here's the definition of bias:)

1bi·as noun \ˈbī-əs\

Definition of BIAS

: a line diagonal to the grain of a fabric; especially : a line at a 45 degree angle to the selvage often utilized in the cutting of garments for smoother fit
a : a peculiarity in the shape of a bowl that causes it to swerve when rolled on the green in lawn bowling
b : the tendency of a bowl to swerve; also : the impulse causing this tendency
c : the swerve of the bowl
a : bent, tendency
b : an inclination of temperament or outlook; especially : a personal and sometimes unreasoned judgment : prejudice
c : an instance of such prejudice
d (1) : deviation of the expected value of a statistical estimate from the quantity it estimates (2) : systematic error introduced into sampling or testing by selecting or encouraging one outcome or answer over others
a : a voltage applied to a device (as a transistor control electrode) to establish a reference level for operation
b : a high-frequency voltage combined with an audio signal to reduce distortion in tape recording
— on the bias
: askew, obliquely
See bias defined for English-language learners »
See bias defined for kids »
Examples of BIAS

He showed a bias toward a few workers in particular.
Do they have a bias against women?
The company was accused of racial bias.
The decision was made without bias.
She showed no bias toward older clients.
a student with a strong bias towards the arts
… members of the opinion media will cherry-pick moments from the debate that support their own ideological biases. —Michelle Cottle, New Republic, 16 Oct. 2000
[+]more
Origin of BIAS

Middle French biais
First Known Use: 1530
Related to BIAS

Synonyms
favor, nonobjectivity, one-sidedness, partiality, parti pris, partisanship, ply, prejudice, tendentiousness
Antonyms
impartiality, neutrality, objectivity, open-mindedness, unbiasedness
Related Words
chauvinism, cronyism, favoritism, nepotism; self-opinionatedness, self-partiality; bent, inclination, leaning, penchant, predilection, predisposition, proclivity, propensity, tendency; preconception, prejudgment, prepossession
Near Antonyms
calm, detachment, dispassion, indifference; aversion, dislike, distaste, hate, scunner
more
See Synonym Discussion at predilection
Other Psychology Terms

fetish, hypochondria, intelligence, mania, narcissism, neurosis, pathological, psychosis, schadenfreude, subliminal
Rhymes with BIAS

Aias, eyas, Laius, Lias, pious, Pius
2bi·as adjective \ˈbī-əs\
Definition of BIAS

: diagonal, slanting —used chiefly of fabrics and their cut
— bi·as·ness noun
Origin of BIAS

(see 1bias)
First Known Use: 1551
Other Textiles Terms

batt, brocade, duck, flock, lawn, toile
3bi·as adverb \ˈbī-əs\
Definition of BIAS

: diagonally <cut cloth bias>
obsolete : awry
Examples of BIAS

<made of fabric cut bias>
Origin of BIAS

(see 1bias)
First Known Use: 1575
Related to BIAS

Synonyms
athwart, crosswise, cornerways, cornerwise, crossways, diagonally, kitty-corner (also catty-corner or catercorner or kitty-cornered or catty-cornered or catercornered), obliquely, transversely
Related Words
across
Near Antonyms
lengthwise, longitudinally
more
Other Clothing Terms

babushka, brogue, bumbershoot, cravat, dishabille, furbelow, layette, raiment, spectator
4bi·as transitive verb \ˈbī-əs\
bi·ased or bi·assed bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing
Definition of BIAS

: to give a settled and often prejudiced outlook to <his background biases him against foreigners>
: to apply a slight negative or positive voltage to (as a transistor)
Examples of BIAS

I don't want to bias you against the movie, but I thought the book was much better.
The circumstances could bias the results of the survey.
Unfortunately, his convictions are not clearly and logically developed; they mostly lurk in the background biasing his reporting. He does not always give the reader a fair chance to follow the arguments of the actors—even those with whom he ardently agrees. —Leonard Silk, New York Times Book Review24 Feb. 1980
Origin of BIAS

(see 1bias)
First Known Use: circa 1628
Related to BIAS

Synonyms
prejudice, poison, turn
Related Words
dispose, incline, predispose; influence, prepossess; convince, persuade, suggest
more
See Synonym Discussion at incline
Bias geographical name
Definition of BIAS

— see beas
Learn More About BIAS

Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "bias"
Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "bias"

Courtesy of MerriamWebster.com.

redbolt
Group Admin

1502581 get the fuck out and take your fail with you

Now you need to apologize for this. I never got one.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 95