the shadowbolts 30 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 223 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 223

"Radiation begins to mutate me at an extremely rapid rate. My skin goes from orange, blue, and dark orange to a dark blue. I begin to grow to a colossal size; as my horns dissapear, spines that are bizarrely shaped come out of my back. They're somewhat like an E, but with only two lines going through, with the middle one being longer. They also go through on both sides. My skin also shows off multiple scales; my eyes go from orange to pure black orbs. My arms become unthinkably large and muscular, so do my hands. My jaws shorten, my tail grows in length tremendously, and three rows of spines in total grow on my back, the largest ones being in the center of my back. I possess two rows of massive teeth, even though they look very small in comparison to the maw that they're in. The lower jaw has three rows; the upper has two. I have become a monster, but I am still able to think like normal."

"I am no longer dead."

"I say in a voice that sounds like a resin-coated glove being rubbed along the strings of a contrabass:"

I AM THE KING!

"Ghost runs away in fear. A beast like this cannot be controlled, nor held within the spirit world, thus leaving me free to do what I want."

(Guess who I am)

redbolt
Group Admin

1352899 ghost: nope* snaps and every that just happen went away* stop being difficult I am trying to give you a second chance

"Actually, this beast always comes back in a different form, no matter what. It enters and leaves the spirit world to real havoc."

I... AM...

GODZILLA!

"Ghost:"

'Fuck.'

"I have been possessed by Godzilla's spirit, which makes it impossible for me to be turned back to normal unless I will it to be. And I don't want to be normal. I desire revenge."

"Down in Ponyville"

"You are crying. Everyone else is celebrating."

"You hear my voice say,:"

"I'll be back. The voice sounds horrific."

"Then..."

"CRASH!"

"Everyone looks to see what had fallen, and I emerge, screaming one word:"

REVENGE!

"Stop at 1:02."

"This song begins to play:"

redbolt
Group Admin

1352927 * ghost becomes mechagodzilla 3*

ROOAAAAR!

"Roar activates memories within Kiryu. The D.N.A takes total control, causing the only hope for Ponyville to fly into a blood rage against them."

"I take advantage of this and destroy Kiryu with a few atomic breaths"

redbolt
Group Admin

* crash gets your attention and you turn and see this* JUST LIKE YOU I AM NOT EASY TO KILL * uses the absolute zero canon to freeze Godzilla and then use the thrusters to slam into the frozen Godzilla killing it instantly*

"I was the one that crashed into the ground, silly!"

"Besides, I killed Kiryu, and the Absolute Zero Cannon takes a while to fire. An atomic blast into it would annihilate it."

"Fire atomic breath into there; Absolute Zero Cannon explodes, halving Kiryu."

redbolt
Group Admin

1353010 mkg3: a normal one does this one has been upgraded to fire under ten second * fires the hyper maser in Godzilla's weak spot his chest ( going off of Godzilla Tokyo SOS)*

"The Godzilla I am in the Hesei one, so there is no weak spot in the chest from being hit by the AZC. It hits, and hurts, but I manage to battle through the pain and fire straight into the Hyper Maser Cannon. The cannon is disintegrated, as is Kiryu when the HMC explodes."

redbolt
Group Admin

1353054 * not before launching a blade into Godzilla with it's tip covered in the Oregon destroyer which kills all Godzilla's no mater what*

Can I please not die? I want an epic, kaiju-based segment, not one where the King of the Monsters seems like a pushover.

Also, what you just said was impossible. Dr. Shiragami burned all the blueprints for the Oxygen Destroyer, making it impossible to reproduce. Not to mention, that thing would kill everyone.

redbolt
Group Admin

1353134 * three lighting bolts hit you*

redbolt
Group Admin

* a new monster appears*

"Godzilla fires his atomic breath in response to Ghidorah's assault, severely injuring one of the space dragon's wings. The three-headed doomsday beast goes down, but gets back up quickly, and fires off at Godzilla again. The hydra charges the King of Monsters, picks him up, and begins to strangle him. However, Godzilla, who is starting to foam at the mouth due to the strangulation, lets loose a nuclear pulse, severely crippling Ghidorah and launching the dragon away from the King. Down and just barely out, Ghidorah is helpless as Godzilla fires his atomic breath into Ghidorah's central neck, slicing it off completely and cleanly. No blood comes out; it has been cauterized by the intense heat. Godzilla rushes over and pounds Ghidorah long enough that the Nedra's scales collapse, which leads to Godzilla disembowling Ghidorah. With the removal of the last of his three hearts, Ghidorah dies; his agonizing pain mercifully brought to an end."

redbolt
Group Admin

1353545 * king ghidorah hits you with his gravity beam attack*

"Godzilla is knocked back! But alas, Ghidrah takes in his final breath and dies."

"I turn back towards Ponyville, and march over. My footsteps shake the very planet as I approach where you are."

"Take over for Celestia"

redbolt
Group Admin

1353602 * celestia uses a teliporting spell to teleport me some where else* celestia: I will not let that monster harm any of my subjects

"Meanwhile in Ponyville..."

"EXACTLY THAT IS HAPPENING."

"Oh, the horror, the horror!" Lily cried.

"The Elements attempt to divert or distract Godzilla, but can't find anything that works. Eventually, when Godzilla is about to crush Applebloom, Twilight fires a powerful spell, earning the King's attention. Twilight realizes that enough firepower on Godzilla won't hurt him, but will divert his attention to whatever is annoying him. Twilight uses this to cover everypony else."

1353625 I have to go have dinner. I'll be back soon.

redbolt
Group Admin

1353673 celestia: * uses her magic to talk with him* what do you want?!

REVENGE, CELESTIA. I HAVE MET SPECIESISM HERE, AND I WAS KILLED. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I, AM ETERNAL. I AM THE APOCALYPSE. I, AM THE END AND THE BEGINNING. I, AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THIS, IS ALL I DEMAND:

SPECIESISM IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE. ALL THE CITIZENS OF CLOUDSDALE THAT CELEBRATED ME LEAVING THAT HELL ARE PUT DOWN. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT WILL SWAY MY JUDGEMENT.

"You take over as yourself"

redbolt
Group Admin

1354039 * hides behind a building but you see my red tail*

HMM?

"I come in closer. You end up shaking, but gather yourself and, filled with anger, fly up to get in my face. You start talking about how this was horrific; a step too far. You feel disturbed by the soullessness of my eyes; black pits that show no emotion. After two paragraphs of dialogue (be creative with it!), you finally show a picture of me and you, with me as Greymon instead of Godzilla."

"Insert your dialogue here:"

I have to go shower. Continue writing, and post your comment.

redbolt
Group Admin

1354118 how dare you?! I mean look at yourself you are destroying everything! All for what revenge that happen how long ago 2 months? 2 bucking months?! Just let it go already their is no need for this at all! Please stop this now! Your scaring me! * starts to cry* this is what I fell in love with * shows a picture of us together when you were a greymon* not that! * points at you* now think about what you did!

"In mind."

"A confrontation is about to begin. Claw's spirit walked over to Godzilla's spirit and said:"

It's over. I must return to normal!

"Godzilla turned and said:"

'No! This is mine!'

There is only one way to decide this. A showdown.

Both proceeded to walk over to shake eachother's hand if they agreed on the idea.

Here it is: We fight, clear and simple. Whoever wins is in control. The loser will retreat, not leaving but waiting to be called upon again. Deal?!

'Deal!'

"Handshake."

Claw began setting up a Nintendo Wii. He inserted the Super Smash Bros. Brawl disk, turned on the console, and both competitors sat down. However, they were sucked into the game, and spawned on Final Destination, with this song beginning to play:"

Good music to fit the moment!

Now, I again have to go. A dumb baseball game on T.V.

redbolt
Group Admin

1354283 ... ( okay)

redbolt
Group Admin

1354450 ( continue)

"The battle began. Claw charged at Godzilla, and punched the beast. It did some damage, but Godzilla's attack did a lot of damage, throwing Claw back. The Greymon wouldn't give up, though. He charged Godzilla, and grabbing the beast, punched him multiple times and bit into him. Godzilla roared as he took the amount of damage dealt to him, and Claw threw him near the edge. Then, a Smash Ball appeared. Both combatants jumped for it, with Claw managing to smash it, and he performed his Final Smash. He turned into Metalgreymon. In this state, he couldn't take damage, and would not slip, and was much stronger. Claw used it to its fullest potential, and brutally smashed Godzilla, punching, throwing, and biting him. When he finished, Godzilla came at him from behind, knocking Claw off his feet."

"As the Greymon tried to get back up, he was kicked in the face, sending him flying off-stage. However, he jumped back, only to be grabbed by Godzilla, who smashed him brutally. In spite of this, Claw recovered and pounced. As he did, though, another Smash Ball showed up. Using his atomic breath, Godzilla received the Smash Ball. He became Burning Godzilla. In this state, he continually took damage, but was able to land crippling blows on Claw. This led to a merciless onslaught of smashes and tail whips and red spiral atomic breaths. When Godzilla was done, he approached Claw, who was shaking. The King of Monsters knew talking would lead to a loss on his part, so he smashed Claw off stage."

"Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a gray blur flew in and gave Claw a Smash Ball. Claw again became Metalgreymon, and, with one final blow, defeated Godzilla."

"GAME!" THE WINNER IIIS... CLAW!

Claw could only smile.

redbolt
Group Admin

1354524 * you both get challenge to ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 from an unknown*

"Outside, Godzilla had just stood there, staring. Then, he began to shrink. When this was finished, the form standing was Claw."

"You take over as yourself."

1354534 Error. I have no info on that game, so I cannot simulate it.

redbolt
Group Admin

1354536 * gasp and then I hug you*

redbolt
Group Admin

1354547 what's wrong?

1354585 You berated me a few minutes ago... And now you're hugging me. I mean-

"Insert something to interrupt speech here"

redbolt
Group Admin

1354598 it does not matter how angry I get I was yelling at Godzilla not you claw I will always love you

'Blush'

Well... He's still inside. We had a deal, you see. The winner of the fight would resume control, while the other would retreat but stay within the body, only re-emerging when called upon. So-

"Insert interruption from someone else here"

redbolt
Group Admin

1354653 * kisses you on the lips*

redbolt
Group Admin

1354681 * breaks the kiss* did you like that?

redbolt
Group Admin

1354695 * everyone could careless* meh

Yes...

"Stunned stares from, I don't know, EVERYONE?!"

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 223