Scootaloo 2,574 members · 3,267 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

I would basically do tricks on her dare devilish tricks on her scooter

It'd be totally inappropriate for me to say, "Get close to Rainbow Dash," right? :twilightblush:

Hmmmm if i was scootaloo for a day.... Oh ye who ever gave me this il go back and ask for a 50/50 Human/Scootaloo Thats i would do!

Go directly to twilight, tell her the complete truth, and try to get her to split me off into a real pony body there which wouldn't end up back here in a day.

I'd record a song with her. Her singing voice has become so wonderful over the years.

I would totally smoke meth and hail Satan. Maybe some sodomy while I'm at it.

This.

Get extremely close to Rainbow Dash and eventually engage in under-age lesbian sex. Obviously.

Well, I meant more for hugging. :rainbowderp:

you fucking disgusting degenerate no wonder aliums haven't visited us yet

Who says they haven't? :trollestia:

Dude was high, though.

3750669 Probably just do what Scootaloo would normally do, with the exception of inacting some punishment on Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Close enough to glomp her to near death. :rainbowderp:

Of course you could always get Scootaloo her cutie mark in whatever you were good at and have a VERY confused Scootaloo come back after you vacate -- that or somehow manage to fly.

Let's just say evil things...

I wouldn't wear a helmet while on a scooter!!!:moustache:

This

Go directly to twilight, tell her the complete truth, and try to get her to split me off into a real pony body there which wouldn't end up back here in a day.

Then I would help Twilight in making a spell that allowed me to cross between worlds whenever I wanted as pony or human. :twilightsmile:

3750669 Give everyone I know a heart attack.

3750678 Nothing wrong with that, I mean, WHO would waste such an opportunity, I know I wouldn't.

As for the question itself, I'd look for Discord so he could cast a spell to make me stay as Scoots forever and ever :moustache:

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Contributor

I would solve Rubik's cube.

There. Insta-cutie mark.

~Twi

Be the cutest filly ever!!!!!!!

try to find out whether sweetie or bloom have a thing for me or that was just fandom hopes

It'd be totally inappropriate for me to say, "Get close to Rainbow Dash," right? :twilightblush:

I think you ment to say:

It'd be totally inappropriate for me to say, " to f***Rainbow Dash," right? :twilightblush:

Well..... I would first Jack off, and then get laid somehow..... because you know for a guy, being a girl is once in a life time oppotunity.
Then i would cuss out DT, spray paint everything, point out the other crusaders talents, do some tricks, and fill DT's pool with liquid concret by... umm..... dont ask how i would pull that off... hmm.... i would then burn DT's house down, hang with button mash and rumble, then after hanging with the crusaders, grab a bite at shuger cube corner, meet the elements of harmony, and finally do the one at the very top if not accomplished yet.

It'd be uncool to use somepony else's body for that, especially a minor, though. Hugs will suffice. :twilightsmile:

1 Drink Red Bull.
2 Fly.
3 Profit?

Well, some of the posts here are pretty disturbing!

Anyway, if I were Scoots for a day: I suppose I'd enjoy being a child for a day, and spending time with the CMCs. Maybe I'd snuggle with Rainbow Dash.

There's an idea - if need be, I could offer to use my engineering background to help ponykind (quite possibly starting with Scootaloo) in exchange for a unicorn body and Equestrian citizenship.

Alternatively: Play around on her scooter, round up any literature I can on aeronautics, and leave whatever I find somewhere where Scootaloo would easily see it when she gets her body back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32