Humans falling in love with ponies. 6,091 members · 2,424 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

Actually, going off of the fact that Celestia is based off the sun, Luna off the moon, and the sun is literally hotter than the moon, I think it's safe to say you are incorrect, my good sir/madam.

Can't argue that. Looks like science has proven OP wrong.
They're both really sexy though.

I agree with that statement

You obviously knew what he meant.

Luna is hotter.

But... I don't want to change your mind

He didn't mean in terms of body temperature. Take a closer look at the group, in which this topic is posted.

Perhaps you think that one princess can be more seductive than another?

I can't agree with you. And the thing is that they are all beautiful and "hot" in their own way.

Your inner desire is quite familiar to me. Today you love Rainbow Dash, and at night you will remember about Luna and how her body curves and other details look like. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Choosing your preferences, it can be a deep feeling, or it can be a need of the soul and body. But we both know the deep truth.

Luna better

It this in regard to my Rainbow dash stories?

True, but Daybreaker is hotter than Nightmare Moon.

Why you gotta pit two sexy queens against each other?

Because science demands it to be done!

Also, Luna's hotter.

I know you don’t want to be offensive but they have a third reich pfp I’m just going to assume they’re a guy

I changed your mind into a potato

Your a wargamer too? The game in my pfp is from 1975.

I just find her to be prettier. Her dark blue mane and coat, teal colored eyes and a pretty smile.

Exactly. You can't write about a pony in a romantic way if you don't care about her in reality. The author has to fantasize a lot, and I know what it is.

I've got to say that Luna is definitely prettier

Are you saying that Luna is more beautiful than Celestia?

No; I mean why do you want to be convinced otherwise?
lol

Eh, it's a matter of preference.

The moon is not only gentler on the eyes but it doesn't burn you. Perfectly fine for face sitting. Luna is clearly the better royal piece of pony ass.

P.s. yes I know it's preference. It's all in fun.

Are you saying that I meed to pick just one mare?

I guess I was just chasing that "Change my mind" meme. I guess i dont understand it as much as I thought.

I am the very first user on this site who will always support the choice of your heart. Even if it depends on your mood, I can understand you. You have the right to choose your preferences much more than the old stereotypes say about it. If you want, you can love everyone... and it will be more than just an achievement in terms of love.

I think I may have created some confusion.

I can see that, and I agree, but it's weird to think about because Luna is my little sister's name.

Comment posted by lunawade deleted May 17th, 2022

Yes definitely with that dark blue color and her star-filled Mane and the slim figure a fun and sparkly personality.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35