Crossovers 7,366 members · 10,952 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Smiles
Group Admin

Gotta a suggestion for a new feature or maybe a change within the group? Post it here! :pinkiehappy:

Even if you're not leaving a suggestion, leave an upvote or a downvote to one of the replies below to let us know if you liked an idea too! :raritywink:

Smiles
Group Admin

*Sees random downvote*

*Upvotes*

2968925 while we're at it, is there a list of all presently available crosses, or unused once here?

BRD

I watched some Good Eats episodes. I thought "What would happen when Mr. Brown meets Pinkie Pie or The Cakes."

Just a thought.

There are so many crossovers than are not made yet, like for example; The King of figthers, Guilty Gear and Blazblue, and don't forget the capcom sagas (Street Fighter, Megaman, Breathe of Fire, Darkstalkers)

That's strange, considering that both games (Guilty and Blaz) uses a universe where they have a heavy use of magic, and I don't know if there are humanized crossovers...

If someone is interested in co-write a fic about any of those univese, we can talk (but i rather Guilty Gear)

Have a Dungeon and Dragons crossover

What i mean for a crossover like this is have someone's OC from D and D and have them get transported to Equestria

The fun thing about D and D OC they don't have to be human and can be good or evil

I have 2 suggestions of Crossover's like with Diablo or Dragon Ball Z either one, these have to be good crossovers that make sense and Dosent F@$#up the history and characters of both like OC characters (unless they are introduced for the Fan Fiction) that where never there to begin with and no killing off the few of the Mane 6 or any of the Most Important characters of MLP or Dragon Ball Z or Diablo unless they are brought back to life somehow and absolutely no singing Diablo and Dragon Ball Z are too serious for singing

I got a few crossover ideas, but none of them are really great. Think anybody can help me?

2968925 I would suggest making little sub folders for every other form of media that we've crossed over with MLP in all the main folders of the crossover categories, but that would probably take forever to do.

Ok I've been trying to figure this out for about an hour and i still don't know how to submit my own story can someone please help.

I suggest actually enforcing rule #1 because there are so many threads that have nothing to do with MLP crossovers that the threads that actually do follow the rules get buried.

There should be a Mysticons crossover, i like it to be the Mysticons sent to Equestria as ponies

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15