Crossovers 7,362 members · 10,943 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

A while back I made a thread in this group asking who would win in various fights between your favorite anime characters and MLP villains. No surprise to see that most of you agreed that your fav anime guys/girls could easily defeat even the most dangerous of MLP villains. Now, the tables are going to be turned, with your favorite anime character facing your favorite MLP hero or heroine. Whether they be part of the mane six, one of the princesses, a background pony, relatives to the mane 6 etc.

An example would be Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter) vs Rainbow Dash.

So, who would you want to see face off against your favorite MLP hero/heroine. And how would they win? Have fun :pinkiesmile:

Monkey D. Luffy vs Luna

Trixie piloting the Great Mazinger against Rainbow Dash on the Getter Dragon!
(believe it or not, this is not self promotion as it's more I thought about it before)

Haru Glory vs. Twilight Sparkle

The Runesave form of Haru's sword, The Ten Commandments, will cancel any magic Twilight can conjure up.

4126221 I haven't seen Rave Masters in so long.

Shining Armor vs. Hachigen Ushoda. Battle of the Barriers.

EDIT: Not exactly my favorite characters, although I do like Hachigen.

4126186 Goku vs everyone. I'm serious. I would like to see that.

4126186 The Full Metal Alchemist versus Twilight Sparkle. Without their friends, I couldn't really tell who would win, but I'm sure it would be an epic battle between magic and alchemy.

Bunshichi Tawara vs Luna.

"Go home, take a S#^# and go to bed!"

4127221 Sounds like something Death Battle should do

DH7

Aisaka Taiga vs Diamond Tiara.

In this case, I can't imagine any of my favorites wanting to fight a pony. The most I can imagine with them is a tickle fight, just for adorable fun. And if, for some reason, they did fight more seriously, this is Twilight Sparkle. They'd be so outclassed...

I mean, look at this (again, including manga):
Kasuga Ayumu, a.k.a Osaka, from Azumanga Daioh
Tomoyo, from Cardcaptor Sakura
Oomichi Miyabi, a.k.a. Masa or "Professor", from GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class
Miyako, from Hidamari Sketch
Hirasawa Yui, from K-On!
Saga Bergman, from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Hiiragi Kagami, from Lucky Star
Asahina Mikuru, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cream, from Sonic X
Squid Girl, from Squid Girl
Itou Chika, from Strawberry Marshmallow
Ayase Ena, from Yotsuba&!

I mean, come on. I can much more easily see them sitting together, with the human putting one arm over Twilight's back and them smiling at each other.

Goku Vs The Canterlot Catering Staff.

4126186 Yuno Gasai from Future Diary VS. Fluttershy. Both have normally calm demeanors but are also capable of opening up a can of Whoop Ass on anyone who threatens those they care about. Flutters would definitely give Yuno a run for her money, but overall I think that Yuno's psychotic and twisted way of thinking would just help her win out in the end.

4129832 No offense to Fluttershy, but i think its a no-brainer that Yuno would come out victorious. You know why? Because she's Yuno f***ing Gasai, that's why :rainbowlaugh:

4128472 I'm not sure that would work here, seeing how this thread is labeled favorite anime character vs favorite MLP Hero/Heroine

4129844 That's why I said her twisted mind would help her win out in the end. Fluttershy would put up a good fight if her friends were threatened, but Yuno would still win ultimately is what I was going for.

4129859 I know what you were saying, i was just making a reference from the Mirai Nikki Abridged series. There's this running joke where Yuki spots Yuno doing weird and impossible things from the show and asks her how she did it, and she usually replies, "I'm Yuno f***ing Gasai, that's how!" So yeah

4129865 Ah. Haven't watched abridged anything in a while now. Last thing I watched was either DBZ Abridged or Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged back when I was in college with the Anime Club.

4129905 Well, theres a ton of them now, the funniest one I've seen to this day was the Devil is in a MENT series. Which is a parody of Devil is Part-Timer

DH7

Well, crap. Sorry. And here I thought I was being all clever and shit.

Twilight Sparkled (with the powers of the other three alicorns) vs Goku.

Etherios Natsu Dragneel

against either Luna, Celestia, Tirek or Twilight (with all alicorn powers combined)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24