Warhammer 40k 1,420 members · 290 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I was just thinking of some things for a crossover fic I've been trying to make for a while now, and part of it was that the various races of the world of Equestria or Equus, or whatever you want to call it, are turned into humans near the end of the part of the story that happens on the world itself.

To make a long story short, Equestria is invaded by the forces of chaos and they're eventually defeated and all that, and when everyone becomes humans, the outside faction that helped contribute to chaos's defeat help to integrate the world into their "grand alliance", to help them continue to fight against such dark forces as those of the chaos gods and others.

Part of that is that they start raising and training of super soldiers that are somewhat similar to 40k astartes, but without quite so high of a casualty rate, due to their super soldier-ness being in large part due to super soldier serums that come along with some enhancements rather than implanting quite so much stuff that goes into the astartes.

But that's kind of where the title comes from.

I was kind of thinking of the various races still retaining some basic features and such from their previous non human forms, not quite tails and such, but some might still have have wings, though I didn't really think about all of those kinds of details.

But I will say that the only extra race I came up with for the story was the inclusion of Wolves, who actually spread across the world many centuries ago. I guess you'd say they would've been a "Celto-Norse" type of people, though they did integrate into the cultures of the lands they settled in.

But what sort of roles do you guys think that the various races of Equestria fill in terms of astartes like super soldiers?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1