Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,212 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Well tell me if this is original for a hie story.
My character is japanese and the story starts off with him killing someone in a fight for hospitalizing his friend and he laughs about it with not regrets to taking a life. And when he ends ups in equestria,i would want him to be living in denial after being told that he might not be able to go back home.

I'm still not sure if this is original.

2081359 That sorta sounds like The Blue Stranger, The Red Curtain. Not exactly, but I think I saw another entitled "My Little Pony: Yakuza is Magic." Not too sure on the last one, but those ideas sorta float around and get changed up.

My motto: "Don't worry about if it has been done. Worry instead about doing it better."

2081359 How does he end up in Equestria?

Also, HiE is fun to say. HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2081381 I would try to make it a good story.

2081389 Maybe by going to one of those shrines

Instead, I had this idea but I might not be able to use it.

Are you ready for it?
Genki Sudo in Equestria.

Think Gurren Laggann meets Enter The Dragon with ponies.

2081402 That could work, so long as it's written properly. I lay my confidence in you :twilightsmile:

2081433 But i want it to be from osaka.

2081359 Wouldn't he go to jail if he got back to Earth? Why would he want to go back?

Also, he believed all his life, that traveling to Equestria and back is impossible. Why the sudden reverse view (now he believes that traveling from Equestria to Earth is possible.)

2083862 I don't know. But it might be a better reason to not go back then the "earth is bad" logic. But yea,i'm thinking of having not trying to go back to earth. But thats just me.

As my favorite internet critic said, "But just because something's been done before doesn't mean it's necessarily bad as long as they can bring something new and unique to it".

So long as you do that I think it will be good :) .

2084628 But earth is bad. Unless the character has any major intrests on earth, why would he want to leave a peaceful paradise?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12