Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,231 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I have no idea if this is allowed here but I do need assistance so I'm assuming it counts. But as the title said, I need names for characters in my story. Without giving spoilers, I need names for quite a few characters that will be in the next chapter of my story. I'll need two to three names for characters in different races. To be specific; Kitsunes (Foxes), Nekos (Cats), Buffalos, Zebras, Minotaurs, Diamond Dogs, Mermares, and Anthromorphs. Also keep in mind that one will be a name fitting for a ruler of those races or at least representing the race while the other one or two will be a character the ruler/representee trusts.

I also need names for members of a villain group that has at least one member of each race. I already have a name for a Griffin and Pony. So this leaves a dragon, zebra, neko, kitsune, minotaur, diamond dog, anthromorph, buffalo, changeling, yak, mermare, phoenix, hippogriff, and kirin.

I know this is a lot which is why I require assistance. In regards to time, there's plenty of time but as I said I'll need names for the next chapter. Mostly the race cohorts and some of the villains. Mainly the dragon, minotaur, diamond dog, and zebra.

Just leave a comment with the name and for what characters. I highly appreciate any assistance I can get.

P.S. If you want, you can also assist with coming up with background stories, professions, gender, and personality traits for said characters. I do plan on expanding these characters later on but it's not too important right now.

How about Blaze for the dragon?

Sure, I'll take it into consideration.

You could also use Char, or Ash too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4