FlutterDash 2,591 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey, something crazy came to me regarding our favorite ship. Okay, so, we know that 'Pony Life' is a different incarnation than 'FiM' (sort of like 'Teen Titans Go!'). Also, it's obvious that the crew of the show are aware of our pairing (they did drop that Easter egg in "The Cutie Re-Mark" after all). What I'm thinking is that what if they make FlutterDash more prevalent on 'Pony Life'? What would you think of that?

I actually just recently came back to the fandom after a pretty hefty hiatus, so I have yet to dip into 'Pony Life,' yet. Guess I gotta start catching up, big time! Especially if I'm hearing about a FlutterDash easter egg.

No, no. There was a FlutterDash Easter egg in "The Cutie Re-Mark". You know, the fifth season finale of 'FiM'. What I was saying is that if 'Pony Life' is different than 'FiM', then maybe there's a chance that the writers will pander to the audience and give hints that 'PL' Rainbow and Flutters might be into each other.

Ohohoh, my bad. I don't remember the names of the epiosdes off the top of my head more often than not. Been so long! Plus, my brain old and no worky.

It would be super neat if the showrunners threw a couple of nods our way with PL. As you said, it being a spin-off series might allow them to pen more freely in such a direction.

Here's hoping! :twilightsmile:

Well, I know it's a bit late saying, but Hasbro is definitely aware of our pairing. The Pony Life episode "FlutterDash" pretty much solidifies that. Of special note, it's funny to see Fluttershy looking like Rainbow Dash again, and this time, without the use of makeup.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5