FlutterDash 2,591 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

About a week ago, I came across a FlutterDash wedding story that I hadn't seen before. It's called "Feathers of Forever", and I think it's a pretty good story. The only reason it hasn't been noticed was because the author hadn't added it to the group. I feel you should definitely check it out.

Anyway, after seeing it, my interest in FlutterDash wedding stories came back to the forefront of my mind. And now, a thought has come to me. Since Rainbow Dash is the masculine one of the pair, most of us see her wearing a tuxedo on her big day with Fluttershy, while others like to see her embrace her feminine side by wearing a wedding dress alongside her bride.

Now, as for myself, I'm okay either way. But I'd like to gauge what the rest of you prefer. Which outfit do you think better suits Rainbow Dash: a suit or a dress?

7498484 I say a suit personally, feels more like her, but I guess it could go either way.

I think she would wear a dress, although Rainbow is quite tomboyish, I have never thought she has an aversion to the feminine. After all, she has worn dresses in the series and likes to go to the spa. That if, her dress would be simpler and instead Fluttershy would have a much more striking

I’m fine with either, both outfits bring out different parts of her personality that I enjoy.

Honestly, Rainbow seems to view dresses as a racecar driver does spoilers. She just wants them to look flashy to show off. A tuxedo isn't meant to be flashy. Oddly enough, Fluttershy might be better suited for one, since she prefers not to stand out.

I think Rainbow would wear a dress she has worn dresses so many other times willingly throughout the show that I cannot imagine her wearing a tux I also just like feminine Rainbow Dash

Sage of the Leaf
Group Admin

In my characterization of Rainbow Dash, a tuxedo would be too boring, and a traditional wedding dress would be too feminine.

If we're going the dress route, I imagine she'd wear either a slip-style or tea-length-style dress. Honestly, I picture something similar to her Fall Formal outfit.

If we're going the groom-ish route, I think a custom suit would look better than a tuxedo. This would probably be my personal preference.

A dress. As others have said, dresses are meant to stand out. And she wears dresses in the show and EQG, indicating she's not against them. She'd just show off with a gorgeous one designed by Rarity. Fluttershy's would be far more reserved, though no less elegant.

I'll be honest. A funny concept that came to me a few days ago is the idea of Fluttershy wearing a tux while Rainbow Dash wore the gown.:rainbowlaugh: Hey, it worked for Ruby and Sapphire from "Steven Universe".:raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9