FlutterDash 2,591 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I feel that a folder should be made for a special branch of FlutterDash stories. That of Rainbow Dash and Flutterbat.

I mean, think about it. Ever since "Bats!", Flutterbat has become a popular thing on this site. And many FlutterDash writers, myself included, have thrown this element into the mix, cause there's just something about the concept (maybe the fact that lesbian vampires are hot) that has an appeal to it. I believe that folder for this concept should be put out, not just for the stories featuring it, but also to try and encourage other FlutterDash writers to delve into the concept.

Does anyone agree with me?

I totally agree 🙂

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

I made a new folder called “Transformation” because I thought flutterbat only would be too specific and ignore other stories where like fluttershy is a dragon or whatever. I’m not going to run through the entire list of stories right now so if you want to do that go ahead. If you really want me to change the name I’ll do it later (or I can make a sub folder calling it flutterbat if there really is a lot of transformation stories) but for now you can toss all the flutterbat stories you can find in there.

Thank you.

Yeah totally!

I Would Love To Read That :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5