FlutterDash 2,591 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey, I'm pretty sure a lot of you saw today's episode. First off, FlutterMac is officially a nonissue now (FlutterCord is still our main competition, however), but also, the Lyra/BonBon fans finally got official confirmation that their pairing is official (some ships have all the luck), as a cute 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' scene shows that a certain unicorn is clearly proposing to a familiar earth pony...who shows that she was planning to propose to.

Now, that leads me to a funny and adorable concept. Borrowing from the main plot of today's episode and the cute background event, what about a FlutterDash engagement story where Rainbow Dash was planning to propose...while Fluttershy was planning to do same?

Would you say that would be a funny story idea?

Yes, it would. It would also be even more hilarious if their respective plans were coinflicting with each other, like RD’s plan inadvertently foils Flutters’ plan and vice versa.

also not gonna lie but I would rather fling myself back, back in time to the days when fluttermac or soarindash was one of the main competitor ships... simpler times of the MLP series...

Sage of the Leaf
Group Admin

I would borrow an idea from the show, and have it so that Discord is hounding RD about planning a decent proposal, and not just throwing one together haphazardly. Maybe Discord, as one of Fluttershy's best friends, slips in some of his own chaotic ideas, with or without RD's knowledge

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3