Art for Fanfiction 5,178 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everyone and thank you all for coming to read this thread. As you can guess I am hoping to commission a character sheet for an oc of mine for my Neo Somnambula story project (essentially think Cyberpunk setting in a Equestria turned into a vast desert).

If you need some examples of what a character sheet is, here you go:

Now here is the thing, while I'm not wanting a NSFW character sheet of this oc, it would cover some suggestive topics, so naturally I would want to commission an artist to do the character sheet that wouldn't be upset covering them.:twilightblush:

With that established, here is a bit of a sneak peak of the oc, as I would like to discuss them more in person either via PM here or over Discord.

Snapshot
Species: Earth Pony
Discription: Short auburn red mane and tail, tan coat, ocean blue eyes, is often wearing glasses. Her cutie mark is that of a black camera. She wears a black choker around her neck.
Personality: Shy at first, but she gets more confident around ponies once she warms up to them.
Occupation: This is where things get messy. Snapshot works at a brothel in the red light district, that specializes in live-streaming the prostitutes and their clients during... Fun times. She serves both as a moderator for the brothel's streaming service (observing the chat, making sure notifications work properly, etc...) and at times as a prostitute. When she is serving the latter capacity, she does by the name, Desert Lotus.
History: Snapshot used to live with her family on a rock farm in the desert, but seeking to make a name for herself she came to Neo Somnambula, hoping to become a reknown photographer. Unfortunately she ended up in serious debt and ended up working at the brothel.
Hobbies: When she's not at work, Snapsot likes to go out and take pictures.

There might be more details (just need to think about/remember them :twilightblush:), which I can discuss in PM or Discord.

Now that is established, I would like to ask that if this commission interests you, please post a comment letting me know and share some examples of your artwork as well as your prices. :pinkiehappy:

I'm going on vacation (tomorrow actually), so I probably won't be able to pay until I get back, but I will be more than happy to discuss details via chat and then send the funds when I return (of course, please feel free to hold off working on the character sheet until I fork over the money, a good artist is worth their due. :twilightsmile:)

Thank you all once again for looking and considering this commission. Have a great week. :raritywink:

Comment posted by Mutter_Butter deleted March 27th

Hi there! My user page has my examples and pricing if you'd like to have a look! My pricing is a bit out of date so I'd you are interested I can give you a proper estimate in pms or discord dms. Whichever is easiest for you! Let me know if you can't see the images or anything and I can post my examples here or in pms!

I have a friend on Discornd and FaceBook that could make it for you

P.M. me if you want their name

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4