The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 526 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 526

Remind me what Feathered Heart is again and why you'd be borrowing names for it?

Maybe, but you are sidestepping a question of mine in the process.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

*shrugs*

She's my friend. Don't much need a reason beyond that.

I'm gonna have to disagree with that one, dude. Being someone's friend doesn't mean you should be defending their hate speech and libel. That doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent, nor does it strike me as something a friend should do. You see her doing something wrong, you should be trying to help her to stop pulling crap like that, not defending it.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

*shrugs* Okay.

It does when you start accusing us of something we haven't done. And that's even worst. Think about that for a moment, please.

You asks us to stop making fun of her blog when we haven't. We state our opinion about it, but still did not make fun of her blog. I am confused at what you are trying to actually stop, Fang. And to say

All you stand to gain or lose is the remaining respect I have for any of you. It may be insignificant, but it's still up for grabs all the same

hurts me a lot. If that is how fickle your respect for me or for anyone is, then you may want to look at yourself for a moment.

Honestly, get a grip. I'm saying that as your friend.

Feathered Heart: Humans in the Gryphon Kingdom, adventures, some romance (nothing explicit), and maybe war.

:rainbowwild: Come on, man. Read it. xD

Hmm. I just might.

And Fang, again I'm agreeing with DEL. If you're really that fickle over something that nobody's even done...well, that doesn't speak very well of you, in all honesty. I get that she's your friend. I get that you feel bad that she left the group. But that does not excuse the behavior I'm seeing out of you right now. My respect isn't quite so fickle and it takes as much to earn it as it does to lose it, but I'll admit, it has taken a blow with this.

About Muhweens guarding ambassadors from the UN to the Gryphon KIngdom. Shenanigans ensue. SOrt of.

Also, have you read my piece from earlier? Only about 1200 words.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

You think my opinion of any of you is fickle, you've obviously not seen how I am when I look in the mirror.

Not yet. I'm still dealing with getting unpacked and all since I've been gone the last...eight days or so?...so I haven't been around to it yet.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

*shrugs* Do what you think ya gotta do.

Considering your words, this is the conclusion I came up with. We have followed your request... in a way. We did not make fun of her blog at all. Yet you ask us to be quiet and use our friendship as a weapon of sort.

I would never dream of doing that against you or anyone else. Yet I am at the receiving end in this.

I'm not going to say anything more. I just hope you get out of your funk, whatever it is.

Hmm. I just might.

:rainbowwild: Great. Now to convince you to read Gentlemen for Mares... hmmm... climbing Mount Everest takes one step at a time.

It seems its only the Marines that interest you in that story. :rainbowwild:

The 1.2k words you have, was that the same one in regards to WWIII and Equestria appearing?

:rainbowhuh:

Okay, that response doesn't even make sense, dude. I'm just saying your recent antics are upsetting. You're yelling at people for poking fun at themselves. This makes no sense. And the fact that you're doing it in the name of someone who has been spewing hate speech and libel, despite neither of them mentioning anything about her makes it even more confusing. I get the feeling there's something more up here than just blindly defending someone who's been trying to be hateful towards us. What's up?

I don't live anywhere near Mount Everest. :rainbowwild:

Its an expression :derpytongue2:

Seriously, though, read both. Skip the clop parts if you have to. :rainbowlaugh:

I know it is. I was messing with your brain. :pinkiecrazy:

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Nothing I'm particularly interested in talking about.

Well then I think we'd all appreciate that you don't take it out on us, since it's not fair for you to take out your problems on us if you're not even going to at least discuss the situation with us. Ok?

:rainbowwild: (I keep using that emoticon) Just saying.

Find someone you can talk to Fang, if it can't be us. It feels like you really need it.

1036110 1036250 1036402
Shucks, I was a chilled as ice when I wrote that. I didn't make a threat or mean anything aggressive, I was just asking Fang not to insinuate that I'm attacking Chat. When people make insinuations like that it feeds into her sense that the ACB members are attacking when, as far as I know, the current members have never done that. We might have butted heads, not just me but many other ACB members, but none of the current ones have ever harassed her.

I don't want this to turn into another mudslinging match, so I'll stop now. I just ask that you do the same and don't say that I'm making fun of Chat unless I do so.

I don't want another rift to form. I really don't.

Peace?

Funny as it is, that image was creepy, dude. :derpyderp1:

Don'truinthemomentgoddamnit.

...Don't tempt me, dude. I can get downright silly when the mood takes me. :trollestia:

Shhhyou'recompletelyruiningthemomentstopitrightnowbeforeit'stoolate.

*holds up a frog eating a mushroom.*

Welp, the moment's ruined. Good job Warwolf.

Good.

Job.

Thank you, thank you.

And now for something completely different. Hit it, Christopher Lloyd!

"I WAS FROZEN TODAY!"

You get geek-points if you've actually seen the movie. I sure as hell haven't.

I have indeed seen the movie. :pinkiehappy:

I have just submitted a new fic. I am fully prepared to hear that heads have imploded once it's made available for all to read.

Which apparently took far less time than I thought. Behold!

The Conversion Bureau: Inversion

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Since it won't let me on the story: Biggest suggestion? The first chapter's got a lot of sections that throw out some really cool concepts, but they seem to be a little disconnected from the rest of the story. You also need to give it a heavy run-through on grammar, there's multiple instances of run-on sentences, mostly in those sections.

Exposition is good and all, but trying to dump it all on people at once just suffocates your story and characters.

.... why is there a sex tag? :rainbowhuh:

Funnily enough, I tried to comment on yours and had the same problem. I thought you'd gone and blocked me.

You'll see. ...Eventually. :trollestia:

Since I'm in an editting mood, I'll try to pinpoint your mistakes.

Which now I come to think of it begs the question: Did you?

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Askin' the wrong person :ajbemused:. I'm not keen to repeat that much drinking again anytime soon either :pinkiecrazy:

...I don't get it.

All's I wanna know is did you block me earlier or not? Cause like I said, tried to comment on your new fic right after I'd put mine up since I didn't see yours was there till after mine got approved, and it wouldn't let me comment.

Interesting idea by the way. Not necessarily something I'd have come up with, but still, it's interesting.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Like i said, i was drinking a lot and i literally do not remember anything from like the last week. Head's still pounding like a jackhammer.

Well, check your block list, then.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

*shrugs* I got nothing. Don't rightly what else to tell ya

Weird. I'll try again later maybe.

1063220 happens to me sometimes. It is just the site being slow just refresh the page and try again that usually helps

Dude. My new fic just hit the popular stories box. :pinkiegasp:

Hold GOD that image was disturbing, dude. :rainbowderp:

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 526