The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 526 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 526

1319860>>1319183
Yeah... I'm going to have to side with Fang here. As odd as that may sound. Let's at least wait until all the facts are in.

"Social thread" being yours? As in there should be a "social thread mark 2 (for stuff Fang isn't comfortable with)"? I'm only kidding, of course, but "turning it into a circus", c'mon man.

Okay first off, you may be the original poster for this thread but that doesn't make it yours. That's number one.

Open discussion on a matter in which all we HAVE is speculation is also not turning things into a circus. That's number two.

And nobody is assigning blame. We're discussing something that came out of nowhere. Granted we are speculating on what affect this will have in the long run, but that's a wholly different animal.

That aside, since bored raises a valid point, I'll allow this to go for the time being. But Microshasm makes a valid point even if he is just kidding about it. Whether or not you feel uncomfortable with something on this thread, that doesn't mean you get to say whether or not anyone gets to talk about it. Again, you may have started the thread, but you do not own it and such implication does not speak well of you. Perhaps someone SHOULD start a second social thread if you're going to erroneously claim this as yours so that we don't need to hear you make said erroneous claim every time someone wants to discuss something you don't.

Chatoyance is unbanned. :facehoof:

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

'Tis strange, never thought I'd upvote a thing you said :derpytongue2:

Basically, Chat is unbanned (How she managed that I have no idea, and while I can't say I approve of her unbanning given her past history and what she was banned for— I have no idea how she convinced the mods her actions weren't wrong— I certainly can't say I'm surprised she managed to somehow get back onto the site. Night Dreams does it all the time, after all.) And Fangwarden decided to upvote CD's mentioning of it.

TL;DR: Fangwarden decided to upvote news that very few would consider good.

I have no idea how she convinced the mods her actions weren't wrong

This probably didn't happen. It has probably been proven (or something) that there are other people to blame for what led to the ban in the first place. Now what I'd like to see is that she'd continue on as if nothing had happened. That's what I'm gonna do - starting now.:yay:

So basically you're expecting her to go back to spewing hate propaganda and alienating people by blaming them for everything that's ever gone wrong in her life?

The sad thing is that's probably exactly what's gonna happen. :facehoof:

Indeed.

The more I stay here, the more I hate this site.

Hmm.

Well, so far she's kept the hate propaganda to herself. We'll have to see how long that lasts. I'm not holding my breath on it being permanent.

For those interested, Inversion has been updated with a brief interlude! :pinkiegasp:

Interesting question-Does anyone know if anyone has ever tried writing a TCB story in the X-Men universe?

No and thank god no one has.

Not a fan of crossovers or X-men.

Don't you know the rules around here?

1867018 Nope, and it'd probably be more trouble than its worth to get two such universes to mesh together. There are questions of allegiance for all the x-men, not to mention how pony powers (like being able to drag a freaking house behind them) would stack up against regular ol' muties, to say nothing of the rest of the mechanics.

The question in mind here is, when you say X-Men, are you talking movie-verse X-Men (which will soon share a universe with the movie versions of the Fantastic Four, from all I've heard), the old 90s X-Men Cartoon from Fox (which shares a universe with Spider-Man, and due to that the Fantastic Four of his reality along with Captain America and a few others), X-Men Evolution, the X-Men anime done by Studio Madhouse (Which I think is part of a shared universe with the other Marvel Anime), the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon, the video games, or the comics which are simply part of a larger whole in the Marvel Universe and would thus mean the possibility of the introduction of other characters into the story such as Ghost Rider, the Hulk, Galactus, etc.?

Any one of those universes features beings capable of withstanding the barrier and possibly even the potion. Magneto alone is a major force to be reckoned with, and when you factor in En Sabah Nur (aka Apocalypse), Charles Xavier, Storm, and the Phoenix Force and all...I honestly don't think the TCB concept would stand much of a chance if the people of Earth said they didn't want the ponies there, and with the kind of power the mutants in those realities have and can (and do) throw around....not to mention the other forces at work in many of those realities would probably have something to say about it.

Hey all. Just popping in to say that The Shogun Six has been updated, just in time for the Holidays! I also decided it was proper to add a little holiday themed cheer. Enjoy!

It's fucking fanfiction of pastel horses meant to teach life lessons to little girls.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

God only knows, man. God only knows.

2645014 2645167
Careful now, you could upset someone.

Yeah, we could. But we won't. Sorry about snapping at you earlier by the way, but you really weren't helping matters at all.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 526