The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Is it time to merge this group with the other TCB group? Not many people are still involved with TCB, and those few who are don't seem interested in continuing the TCB civil war.

To be clear: I'm not proposing we merge with "Alternative Conversion Bureau". I'm proposing we merge with the other group called "The Conversion Bureau".

If you do, then people will leave the combined group and then start their own and we'll all be back at square one.

Comment posted by Solarfollow deleted Dec 1st, 2019

I have to change my mind about merging the groups. Chatoyance wrote a story called "TCB: New Universe Three: The Friendship Virus". It's about how the world would be a better place, if a virus gave all men partial sex-change-operations, and hormonally converted into women. And Chatoyance said that she really does think that men are the cause of the world's violence, and that the world would be a better place if they got hormonal sex-changes.

I didn't really have a problem with that. So far, Chatoyance is just being politically incorrect. But then we had a politically incorrect conversation about gender in the comments. And she banned me from her TCB group, for what I said about women. Even though what I said about women was far more mild then what she said about men!

This is a double-standard. If "sexism" in the comments of a TCB story is a bannable offence, then Chatoyance needs to ban herself (and delete "The Friendship Virus") before she bans me. Chatoyance is a good writer. But unless this is an isolated incident, she is a poor administrator. And I would not support a merged TCB group under her leadership. And, I wish I didn't have to say this, but please no harassing Chatoyance over this! I hesitated to even post this (notice the timestamps on that conversation and the timestamp in this post). But I think it's worth explaining why I no longer support merging the groups.

For some reason I found you being banned is hilarious, not like it's bad its just the comedic timing of that.

But seriously tho, women were sincere of gender equality years ago. But women nowadays just wants privilege.

>Good Writer
>Chatoyance

Pick one. She’s ban happy and will ban everything with a pulse. Worst part is I can’t leave her little TCB groups because I was banned while in it, so it appears as a group I’m in but can’t access.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6