The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Krass McWriter
Group Admin

This event brought to you despite all the drama of late, y'all know who I am and if you're here, you know that this is the thirteenth TCB event. Ya know, if you had told me about a year and a half ago I'd still be doing this, I'd be too drunk to care. Speaking of which, we got the second anniversary of The Conversion Bureau coming up three weeks from now! I might just have a mini event for it, who knows? I sure as hell don't.

I'd like to say that this event is open to both anti conversion bureau and the normal kind as well as the crazy cult kind (whether it be pro or anti). Why? Because I believe no matter how crazy and wrong someone is, they still have something to offer. So don't be shy.

Without further ado, the prompts!

Prompt I: A potion based television show. Wether it be a sitcom (How I met your Sire? I dont know) Reality TV (people potion bombing "celebrities" like honey boo boo's mom) or Gameshow (WHEEL! OF! POTION! (The jackpot is alicorn)). Feel free to use these examples or make your own.

Prompt II: Create a group such as PER, EfE, HLF, or even The Conversion Bureau LARP Society. (Did that last one) I saw plenty of good examples over in the event announcement thread. Note: its must be one YOU created.

Submission: One thousand word minimum. Must post a link to it in this thread by 2359 PST this Sunday. Must be complete chapter or story.

So yeah! Have fun every buddy! You can start as soon as you finish reading this. Also, the mini comic for MLP and comic for adventure time are nothing but win and I Reccomend them whole heartedily. Also, Borderlands 2 need to raise that level cap already FFS.

Oh i now a group it could be called UNATCO Blackwatch

Welp, I know what my thing's gonna be called - "Humane." It's a support group!

The Human Archives Project shall preserve what it can.

Prompt II: Create a group such as PER, EfE, HLF, or even The Conversion Bureau LARP Society. (Did that last one) I saw plenty of good examples over in the event announcement thread. Note: its must be one YOU created.

This one catches my eye. How long must these be? I'm thinking of a freelance mercenary group caught up in the final days.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

One thousand words, long enough to make it on FimFiction

>bunch of neckbeards
>like weaboos, only obsessed with pone
>one has an adventure
>full of spaghetti and cliche
>suddenly its all just a story written on a website
>main character closes laptop and takes shots until the story is forgotten

That's what imma do.

Basically my idea is
>World's gone to shit
>The US doesn't exist any more
>Veterans of the big pone war be pissed
>They buy old ComBloc APCs and Tanks
>Go around saving the last remaining humans on the planet...
>...for a price

Welcome to the Human Archives Project! Follow the story of Twilight Sparkle during the formative years of the organization which seeks to thwart the barrier in just one more way, as it works tirelessly to transcribe and transfer all of mankind's rich cultural heritage for preservation within Equestria!

*sigh* Almost joined this event. Wish I was less busy. Would have given Fang a heart attack and that is always fun to see.

Here is my submission: Muffin Legal.

This is as close to clop as you'll ever get from me. Under event prompt 2: and organization I originated (in Attack of the Killer Muffins, to be precise) the HLF: Highly Litigious Frenchmen.

This is not prejudicial as I am myself French Canadian, and proud of my croissant eating heritage.

Also, this is unedited as I didn't have a whole lot of time for writing this week.

Who're the EfE?

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

And now the late submissions roll in.

759172 Equestrians for Equestria.
They're against allowing newfoals to immigrate into Equestria.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17