Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

It's a trainwreck because it was in a trainwreck group.
I need to support my readers more by fixing this story.

I don't promote it but folks seem to be attracted to this story.
The number of views tick upward every few days and then sometimes I get a new downvote.
Not fun.

I would like to fix up this story so readers have a quality tale.

Okay, so you won't be wading through tons of misspellings and terrible punctuation.
Well, I might have problems with commas and hyphens or em dashes.

I need an editor who can find basic errors as well as higher level issues.
I'm quite sure there are a lot of those.

The story is about some humans being turned into anthro ponies by a pony deity because she is fighting against her evil brother. Aliens invade. Some ponies from Equestria show up to help out.

The story is eighteen chapters long and it's finished. The finished version is up on google docs.

The story is dark and there is gore and violence. It should be teen level though.
This is an early story and I have written better things. You can check my gallery for that.

So now you're wondering how much work you have to do. Well, it's not that much.
Just point out issues. If I understand what's going on I will fix them.
If not, I'll ask questions. If you're not sure or can't explain, give me a clue and some links.
I'll dope it out. I know there are some things in writing that are hard to explain.

What's in it for you?
Well, if you help me, you get an extra pair of eyes to look over your work.
We can discuss terms later.

Here is a sample of the writing in the story:

Prologue

To mortals, the void is a black, utterly empty space. To someone with such capabilities as Oonte, however, it could be anything she wished it to be. Oonte, the Equine Goddess of Light, sat here in the void and made her surroundings appear as a grassy field under a roaring blue sky with but a few cotton-like clouds hanging in the air above. The void was hers to command and shape into whatever form she liked, and at the moment, sitting among the bright blades of grass around her, looking up at the glowing clouds, she was quite content with the results. The entire field seemed to glow faintly, even more so around her. The colors quite bright, but coinciding harmoniously. It was one of the most beautiful things any mortal could have seen, and it was all created in a blink of an eye.

Chapter One:

Fluttershy looked out across the ruined city that night, and wished again that she was back home in Equestria. The rain was pouring down outside in heavy tainted drops while the wind blew a firm chilling gust of air through the window, making Fluttershy shiver. There were a few small fires out in the city, but most of the view was dark. Nothing dared to move. Fluttershy stuck her head outside the window, but then the wind sent some soot-infused rain into her face. She veered back, away from the window at the unpleasant feeling.

The rain seemed more than just water and soot. It was like the rain was desecrated, tainted, unclean. It was like the drool of evil itself. It was bad enough to think of all the people and ponies that had burned up, their ashen remains getting carried up into the clouds and falling again inside the drops along with something unforgiving and evil from the Claw Combine weapons.

PM me if this piques your interest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1