Author Support 2,069 members · 4,376 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Bronymaster
Group Admin

Hello, all! T'is Bronymaster, here with a challenge. I thought it might be a fun idea to periodically give out a few challenges for the authors of our lovely group, so I thought I'd start with a challenge I actually issued more than a year ago. This is the first of several challenges that I hope to issue, though I will have no set date during which I will start issuing challenges. I'll mostly issue them as they come to me and when another challenge isn't already running. For most of our challenges, I expect them to run for a week.

So, back to this week's challenge:

I want you to write a 1k+ lipogram as an MLP Fanfiction.

Now, for those of you who don't know what a lipogram is: it is a story that does not contain the letter "e". Not even once.

If you think it not possible, I'll point you to this story right here.

If you want to really want to make it challenging, I challenge you to try and write it in under a week! :rainbowdetermined2:

When you're done, if you so wish, publish it on here, link it in a comment here, or send it to me. Or not. I'm really just curious to see what you all come up with! :scootangel:

Have an interesting day, everyone! :twilightsmile:

Edit: I've been informed that I am wrong about the exact definition of a lipogram, but for the purposes of this challenge, I am sticking to the non-use of the letter "e".

Joks on you, i'll just misspll vry word lik this

I'm playing Dark Souls, so I think I can grasp the difficulty of this trial, without losing my mind. :trollestia:

Bronymaster
Group Admin

In which case, I think I heard the English language crying in a corner somewhere.

Hint: Write in present tense.

"Walked" is past tense.

"Walks" is present tense.

Holy moley! :derpyderp2: That's a bit of a challenge.

Bronymaster
Group Admin

Eeyup! Wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy, would it? :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10