RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

You know, if you like that kind of thing...

Wow.
Much advertising.
Very song.
Lots Pink Love.
Read rules.
Wow.

2709575 Now I need a Pinkie Pie too! :pinkiesmile:

Wow man that was awesome! And you did this yourself?

2709836 Yep, it's all me!

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

HOLY. CHEESEBALLS. This is...wow. Absolutely LOVE it!! Listening to it for the fourth time at the moment. :pinkiehappy: PLEASE tell me you've submitted this to EquestriaDaily. It's more than worthy to get up there, in it's own post hopefully, and EqD could always do with more PinkieDash. :derpytongue2:

You know, maybe it's just because I don't pay a ton of attention to other ships, but I'm pretty sure this one has more songs for it than any other. There's "The Party Hasn't Ended" of course, as well as it's several remixes, "Loyalty" (this one isn't confirmed as PinkieDash, but that seems to be what's implied, and I remember a comment on the video that seemed to suggest that), and AndrewClocksin had one I believe, but sadly, he disabled his channel. Don't tell Poni1Kenobi, or Forest Rain, but...I think I like your song even more than theirs, TimeBaby. :twilightblush:

Speaking of that though, I'm going to go ahead and share the links to the other PinkieDash songs here, so it can be one big happy PinkieDash music thread. If there are any other PinkieDash songs that I missed, please do link to em!

This is one of, I believe, three versions of this song. This is the best in my opinion, but check out the other two as well!

And of course, Loyalty. Even if I can't actually confirm it's PinkieDash, it could very easily be taken that way.

2711584 Thanks, Mudpuppy! I'm all for a big thread of PinkieDash/RainbowPie songs, because the only other one I knew of was The Party Hasn't Ended (and it'll make me feel a bit better if I was breaking the rules posting this myself).

Speaking of which, might as well link to the original, since it never gets old...

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

Well, being the creator of this group, I don't think I made any rule you were breaking. :rainbowlaugh: Obviously, no one wants a million different threads for every single piece of media (although people should NOT be afraid to spotlight outstanding media in individual threads, and threads can always be modified if need be, so go for it!), but it only makes sense to have a thread for PinkieDash/RainbowPie music, and the fact that you made your own is no small feat. I think that absolutely warrants a thread of its own, and I'm so glad you posted it.

Thanks for posting the original Party Hasn't Ended too. I was going to link to all of the versions, but figured I didn't want to have that huge of a comment. :twilightblush:

Wow as a fellow musician I know how hard it is to make great songs but I must say that that was awesome and 20% cooler then almost all the songs on my iPod(don't hate me for making that joke)

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

Well this is kinda cool - a PinkieDash song WiP. No vocals yet, but the artist says PinkieDash, so it's going to be PinkieDash. Go over there and spam the post with likes and support so that they're encouraged to finish it! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10