Hot Wheels Acceleracers Group 42 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 582 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 582

7815836 No offense but if I like it better when Teridax is the only Makuta and Mata Nui being a giant robot to me that was lazy writing

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Oh ok. So Makuta’s plan ultimately fails and forever dead.

7815841 Yeah but if Mata Nui was just created to restore a single then it was pointless having him going around in outer space.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Good point. Also I need some help do you happen to have a YouTube account cause I’m trying to post a video that’s using All American Rejects and I think you need to read the journal entry on my Devianart page.

https://www.deviantart.com/sonicstreak5344/journal/A-little-help-954560543

7815954 Most YouTuber like me still use the song and we own the CD the song came from. and now you see why I will use the whole Mata Nui and Makuta are brothers which means no giant robots, no other Makutas!

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

I get where your coming from they’re just brothers, but they have the disagreement and Makuta puts Mata Nui into a eternal sleep after their struggle.

7816089 Yep after all Bionicle did it for MLP

7816092 Nice.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah I put the sequence of Takua becoming Takanuva before adding the scenes of the Toa Inika from the iconic commercial.

7816109 But why did you add Stardust Dragon?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well I thought it would be cool.

7816118 Okay but I would had use Blue Eyes Shining Dragon.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah that one is cooler.

7816146 and is more fitting with the Toa of Light

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah! Takua becoming the Toa of Light as he accepts his true destiny of becoming a Toa Nuva.

7816157 He isn't accounted as a member of the Toa Nuva on the wiki.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Oh ok. I never knew that.

7816210 Yeah check it out.

7816334 Anything else?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

I was wondering if Shining stayed with Twilight during the Cantalot Wedding to comfort her and help her reveal the truth about the Changeling Invasion on the city it would turn out pretty differently. All the while giving Twi’s friends a stern talking finishing ‘some friends you are’ and goes off after Twi.

7816411 I don't think so who knows what else Queen Chrysalis had program into Shining's head which there's very little chance of that happening, but Spitfire on the other hand would be in hot water for not helping the Ponyville Pegasi with the tornado, before that unable to Spikezilla or fully plan how to stop said dragon and failed to save a falling Rarity, which means she would notices something wrong with the princess of love and decides to try to talk with Princess Celestia about but she watch happens at the rehearsal and tries to save Twilight but get teleported with Twilight.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Sorry I was helping my Dad with some plumbing problems with a sink.

7817547 It's cool so what do you think?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

That could work. Spitfire would believe her and eventually Celestia the two sit down and talk to Twilight in private and Twi reveals about what Cadence aka Chrysalis did before everyone arrived. That would expose her true motives and Celestia assigns Twi to find and rescue the real Cadence while Spitfire and Celestia can stall long enough for Twi to find the real Cadence before the wedding starts. Once the real Cadence is rescued and follows the episode except Celestia puts a counterspell on Shining undoing Chrysalis’ plan taking the Changeling Queen by surprise defeating her instead leaving her in a crater scorched and moaning in pain before Celesta tells her that a certain unicorn that she threatened had derailed her entire invasion thanks to her own arrogance.

7817710 Yeah, but instead of Spitfire and Celestia can stall long enough for Twi to find the real Cadence it would be some of the Wonderbolts and Celestia can stall long enough for Twi and Spitfire to find the real Cadence after all the princess of love is in a weaken state when Twilight found her in cannon.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Oh ok sound more logical.

7817726 After all the Changelings both inside and outside of the barrier could still take some Ponies as hostages which could force Celestia into letting Queen Chrysalis going and that if Celestia don't get Luna to help with the barrier's strength.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

That’s for sure. Or someone takes Chrysalis out of the picture ‘permanently’ like someone who is using her and find out she failed to concur Eques is punished for her failure with a extreme price. Like Makuta Taridax for example who knows the elements are secretly Toa stones that could turn 6 equestrians into Toa. After all Chrysalis is like Roddaka from Bionicle 3 Web of Shadows.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Check this!

The Great Spirit Mata Nui is dying thanks to the evil Makuta’s spell of eternal sleep. The only hope of saving the Great Spirit is the Mask of Life which has the power to bring things back from the dead or from the great beyond. However, the Toa Nuva have been captured by notorious Piraka who have not only stolen the mask, but also the Mask of Time causing a ripe between time and space into a combined Earth that’s been fused Terra, Prehistoric Earth, the Pokémon World, the Dragon Realms, and the island Voya Nui where the Piraka been enslaving Matoran, Equestrians, people, Pokémon, Dragons, and Dinosaurs for their dark purposes, however, a new Toa Team will rise to the challenge and save Earth from the Piraka! They are the Toa Inika led by Toa Jala and equipped with incredible Toa armor, laser weapons, and zamo sphere launchers to combat the past foes of the Toa with their newest enemy!

Join the Toa Inika, the Toa Nuva, and the Toa Hagah to face the foes of the past with Axonn a member of the Order of Mata Nui to retrieve the Masks of Time and Life from the Piraka prevent the return of a recently deceased arch foe slayed by the Toa of Light.

Do these rookies have what it takes to become Toa heroes?

7817828 Sounds like I give you an idea.

7817955 Sounds like a great story.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah! A Toa Equinal or Harmois with armor and weapons made for organic beings to wear with elemental powers also mask powers.

7817998 So the mane six are the Toa Equinal?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes I have Bionicle Heroes for GameCube and since there aren’t a lot of talking in the main story of the game decided that I will combine a few aspects with the Bionicle novel where Jala and his friends managed to get off Karzahni after meeting the Builder of the Toa Canisters which is a bit crazy cause of said ruler with the same as the land. This story is including Pokémon anime, The Legend of Spyro, the Land Before Time, Hot Wheels Acceleracers, MLP, finally Bionicle G1.

The Piraka had taken out all the other villians like the Drones and the Mean 3 forcing the remains of the Dark Armies and surviving members of the evil organizations from the Pokémon World. Each of the Piraka was one Toa Nuva imprisoned like how Dark Cynder did with the Guardians in the Legend of Spyro a New Beginning to hinder their elemental powers with their opposite element. Vesok has Tahu since Water snuffs fire, Avak has Lewa in turn stone can quell wind, Rediak has Gahli earth swallows water, Hakann has Kopaka fire melts ice, Thok has Pohatu ice freezes stone, and Zaktan has Onua in turn wind blows away earth. Each one is guarded by the 6 of the Rakshi that the Toa Nuva defeated at Kini Nui which were brought back to life by the Mask of Life. Toa Hagah will coming into play after Fluttershy persuades Roodaka with ‘The Stare’ which would make her panic and beg for forgiveness as Fluttershy tells her to return Norik and his team back to being Toa. Oh hohohoh Roodaka isn’t going to like Fluttershy when she’s angry and if she was scared of Makuta then she never met the Element of Kindness who has a thing with animals.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well working on idea, but yes and there are also a Toa Light stone and a lightning toa stone meaning there would be a grand total of 8 toa.

1. You do know you can edit your replies.
  2. It's also the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

7818014 Shouldn't the Toa Equinal be eight who doesn't need to stay in Equestria to keep it safe, don't get me wrong I like the idea of the elements are secretly Toa stones but unless Fluttersly get mad or reach her limit she's no fighter and don't get me started about Rarity the only ones from Ponyville I could see becoming Toa are the following

1. Spike
  2. Rumble
  3. Pipsqueak
  4. Dinky Doo
  5. Barley Barrel
  6. Firelock

check the FIM wiki if you don't know the last two.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes Fluttershy will make Roodaka probably scream and beg for forgiveness as the stare would drive her crazy.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Turn the Rehagah back to being Toa Hagah. Here’s some dialogue you might like.

Fluttershy gained an angry look as she stomped over to the former queen of the Visorak. Discord, Wing Breeze, Cross Clamp, and Confushy backed away from the yellow Pegasus mare along with everyone else except the Toa Inika, Toa Tahu, and the Rehagah who were confused by what was going on until they saw the Visorak around them as they quivering and twitching in fear at the angry pegasus. They were actually more terrified of her instead of Roodaka.

As Fluttershy made her way over to Roodaka to have a stern talking to Kongu whispered to Hahli as he got a feeling that said pegasus was in a very bad mood, “Mata Nui… she’s pretty angry. I have a feeling that we’re about to hear some loud-shouting soon.”

Hahli looked at the Toa of Air and said back to him, “Good so it’s not just me. I don’t want to know what she’s thinking right now.”

Kongu had to agree with his fellow Toa of Water since he didn’t need his mask power to figure out what Fluttershy was thinking right now. Cause everyone could see Roodaka who was actually quaking in terror as the angry yellow Pegasus mare made her way over to the former queen for a stern ‘talk’. Even the Toa know that things were gonna get worse for Roodaka.

Roodaka on the other hand stepped back slowly as her entire body was shaking in fear and the way Fluttershy was looking at her was like pure terror itself. She was afraid of Makuta and the Dark Hunters for selling information to both sides for profit and they saw her they were kill her on sight, but this time was completely different as this one pegasus had single handedly made all the fight leave her being. Those eyes. Those big angry aqua eyes! They starring straight into her soul making her terrified of this little cute organic creature with wings.

The poor female vortixx couldn’t understand what was happening, but she knew that she was in very deep trouble cause when you anger Fluttershy you will get the wrath of her infamous ‘The Stare’ to anyone who misbehaves and Roodaka unfortunately was going be next victim. Roodaka’ back hit the wall of the castle after walking slowly backwards in fear and sunk to the ground sitting on her behind coming face to face with an angry element of kindness. Their long silence until Fluttershy broke saying to the vortixx enraged of her awful behavior as she heard everything about Roodaka, “HOW DARE YOU! YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MISS ROODAKA!!”

Roodaka tried speak, but all that came out was just in a fearful tone, “But I…”

7818257 I meant afterwards they can't let Roodaka go freed she's far too dangerous for that.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah. I thought about that too like how you defeat Bosses in Bionicle Heroes each of the evil titans are captured and imprisoned in cages that Twilight creates with the Toa Inika’s elemental powers like Protoderums cage container which neutralize their powers and abilities. With Axonn being an ally in this need another evil Titan Bionicle character take his place in the place where Rediak’s territory. Maybe one of the Dark Hunters or maybe one of the dead Makuta, but the main Makuta that we all lov and despise will return as a secret true final foe which will have the Mask of Time.

7818312 You do know the Mask of Light was infused with the final boss in Bionicle Heroes.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

You mean Mask of Life and that was Vezon, but the true final boss will be the big himself Makuta Terridax or aka the Makuta from the Bionicle Movies. By the way did you like what I did with Fluttershy about to give Roodaka a stern talking to.

7818370Yes I meant the Mask of Life I had a brain fart, and yes, I like it.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah and Roodaka is going to wish she never met Shy after her Stare will make her fall into a shaking mess. I’m going to have the Toa Inika rescue first Tahu, then followed by Gahli, and Kopaka cause the same thing that happened to Tahu when he was poisoned by the Makuta’s sons in Mask of Light movie will happen again this time Spyro who is now a father and married to Cynder is infected by poison from Lerahk and Kurahk after he tried face them and lost.

Here’s how the scene would play out.

In the Toa’s makeshift base on Voya Nui Spyro was strapped down to a cold metal OR table big enough to hold the adult dragon hero as the toxin thanks to Lerahk and Kurahk‘s poisonous powers. The purple dragon struggled and tried to get free, but thanks to Gahli’s aqua axes it was holding Spyro’s wings down while straps from the table was holding down the rest of his body and a muzzle to him from using his elemental breaths. The Toa Inika, 3 of the freed Toa Nuva, Cynder with Sparx including the kids Nina, Ignitus, Gale, Blizzard, Tide, and Jolt, the main six and their kids with Discord, and the recently freed Matoran were standing around the table knowing they need to help Spyro before it was too late.

As Spyro struggled to get free from his bindings Gahli said her fellow Toa knowing they had to counteract the toxin in Spyro’s body, “The poison from the Rakshi is destroying this creature! We must counteract it right away! His life depends on it.”

Tahu looked at Gahli knowing what she had in mind since they were going to do the same thing that they did with him, but he couldn’t believe he would be on the other end and asked her with concern knowing Spyro wasn’t a Toa, but had slim chances to survive, “You think this will work Gahli?”

Gahli soon replied to her brother saying to him, “Let’s hope so Tahu, but that’s why we must have Jala and Matoro help you and Kopaka just in case. But we must act now and summon all the healing powers we have.”

Tahu and Kopaka nodded and got into position as Jala and Matoro joined the two Toa Nuva while Hahli joined Gahli at the front of the table. Spyro was growing tired and his strength was fading as Nina began to tear up thinking her dad wasn’t going to make it, “Daddy…”

Gahli saw Nina’s face and knew they must work fast as she looked at Tahu and Jala and said to them, “Tahu. Jala.”

With nods Tahu readied one of his fire swords while Jala readied his laser fire sword as they glowed with elemental fire energy. Then Gahli looked to right and said to the two toas of ice, “Kopaka. Matoro.”

The two ice toa readied their ice swords as they glowed with ice elemental energy before the four Toa brought their swords over on Spyro who was catching his breath until the combined energies of ice and fire surged his body wailing in pain as the poison was being eradicated. Nina tried to stop them thinking they were hurting her father, but Cynder stopped her knowing they what were doing and hoped to the ancestors that Spyro would make it. This kept going until Gahli said to the 4 Toa telling them to stop, “That’s enough!”

Knowing they that have to stop Jala, Tahu, Matoro, and Kopaka stopped doing their elemental powers and removed their swords from Spyro who was catching his breath as the poison was neutralized. Soon Cynder said to her worn out mate with a concerned look and tone, “Spyro…”

Then Gahli and Hahli brought their hands together created two spheres of glowing water before gently pushing them forward over Spyro’s body. The water spheres landed on the restrained purple dragon and encasing his body in a water like shell as their healing powers were working. Soon the water began to dry up and revealed Spyro body now completely returned to his normal self as the toxin was completely eradicated from his system. Spyro opens his eyes looked at Cynder and his kids and said to them, “Cynder… Sparx… kids…?”

Nina who was on the verge of crying smiled and began to cry with joy as her dad was alive thank to the Toa, “D-dad!”

Soon Gale said with joy that Spyro was ok, “Your ok!!”

Soon Gahli and Hahli stumbled back and their colors dulled thanks to using much of their elemental powers, but Tahu and Jala caught them just in time. Soon Tahu smiled and said to his sister knowing that she and Hahli did a good job, “You did it. Come on. Let’s get you two to the river.”

7818386 I see and instead of getting the Mask of life from the sea the heroes just have to rescue those who live in the underwater city.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Kinda they will learn that Barraki are free, but also face the remaining Makuta.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 582