Hot Wheels Acceleracers Group 42 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 582 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 582
SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well it’s for another story I’m doing here on Fimfiction.

7812907 in other words there no Naruto parts to the stories we had talk about.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes. The Naruto story I’m working will have space ninja and Team 7 with their fellow classmates from the academy will go to Eques when they discover that it’s under attack by Space Ninja from a lane they never heard of called the Village Hidden in the Cosmos and they have advanced technology beyond anything the ninja world has after the 4th Great Ninja War, but in a alternate universe where Naruto and Sasuke don’t loose their arms, prevented Kagiua’s resurrection, freed the tailed beasts, and defeated Maderda. Also assume returns to the village as a Leaf Shinobi.

7813068 So, instead of having the mane six or the CMC or any other character go to the world of Naruto where in order to return to home they have to learned to be Shinobi or have some of the Shinobi from Naruto's world get transported to Eques where they have to wait since no pony besides Star Swirl had ever try going to other dimension! you are going with alien Ninjas

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Alien ninja disguised as humans. Remember from Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders movie that Crystal and her dog were actually aliens from space and had advanced disguising technology to hide their true identities.

7813217 And the reason for their invasion?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

We’ll still working on that part. Natural resources or magic energy that the planet has.

7813339 That's the same thing and what conquest is too play out?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well the simple colonization senario or universal world domination.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah probably the Colonization one I’m thinking of them conducting experiments on the Equestrians and it will be up to Naruto and the Leaf Ninja alongside, Sonic, Liko, and Spyro and Cynder with good old Sparx to save the day.

7813549 You're a big fan of mass-crossoverings?

7813682 I could tell

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah and Spyro and Cynder will gain some new elements to help them in this battle.

7813880 Naruto element or MLP element?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Both in the Naruto story I mentioned about that I’m working on.

7814006 And there my problem with the last season of MLP FIM

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah kinda wish they did more bring the real Gridor making the Mean 3 realize that he was a monster and they were expendable and finally understand what Twilight and her friends fought for and protected. It doesn’t matter if you had power, or anything in the universe the most important thing is connect with others understand them. That’s the key thing about friendship it brings everyone together no matter species, nation, or who you are that bond would keep growing and bring more people in. In a way that would have connected well with the 3 virtues from Bionicle G1. Unity, Duty, and lastly Destiny.

Friendship creates unity, Courage and loyalty creates duty, and lastly everyone’s hopes and dreams create destiny.

7814080 I meant because they didn't explain how the Young Six still have their element power.

7814236 With the mane six and the Pillars of Old Equestria they had theirs longer and stronger connection to them.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

7814285 I was just saying why the mane six and the Pillars of Old Equestria still could use their elements in the last season.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Oh ok. I was wondering about that too.

7814345 I could understand why the Pillars of Old Equestria could still have their elements but after the final battle against the Pony of Shadows it would take them a long time to recharge.

7814374 Anything else?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well this… I posted a Bionicle/LBT Crossover story that will involve the Toa Metru/Hodika facing Makuta and the Bohrak with a new enemy to save prehistoric earth from the forces of darkness. The Toa Hodika will have improved armor and upgraded versions of their Toa Hodika tools.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14210302/1/Bionicle-Battle-For-the-Valley

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Thanks I’m working on the 1st chapter where we catch up with the Toa Metru/Hordika on the trail of Makuta finding a water spout portal to our world. Matau isn’t enjoying the voyage one bit cause like in the 3rd movie they’re in the middle of a storm.

7814573 But the Land Before Time series? I would have use Hercules (from Hercules the legendary journeys) or Xena.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well some else has done two stories involving the Land Before Time also it’s a personal thing cause I used to watch the Land Before Time movies on VHS and I still have those two movies at my home. I like the Stone of Cold Fire movie featuring the two rainbow faces being aliens all this time and Littlefoot was the first Dino to meet aliens. Those Rainbow Faces will return in the story as Prehistoric Earth is under attack by not only a hostile alien race wanting to enslave all of Dino kind, but by Makuta and the Bohrak Swarms. Remember from the Bionicle G1 comics that Vakama knew about the Bohrak well I thought before the Toa Mata faced them the Toa Metru/Hordika did as well.

7814665 I only had a two, I see but given their body shape Littlefoot and his friends won't be that much of help if more than one Toa get damage.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well the kids will do their best to help find the Matoran and help the Toa face Makuta. The Rainbow Faces will give them a little edge cause big things can come in small packages.

7814689 Yeah, because walking and talking dinosaurs are an everyday thing

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

They might find something that will aid them in their quest.

7814746 Without being notice by any human being?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well there are no humans in this because humans won’t come into existence like 65 million years into the future. That is if the Great Valley is frozen and puts all of its inhabitants into a deep cryogenic sleep and awaken in the future. That would make a good sequel for the story. Which Toa team should I use for the sequel Tahu’s team or Jala’s team?

7814833 Oh you didn't say there be no humans

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

But the sequel story will.

7814960 Will have humans?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes in the 21st Century with Littlefoot and friends alongside the Great Valley survive the meteor impact that wiped out the dinosaurs. Realizing that they were in danger the Great Spirit subconsciously saves everyone by creating a Prododurmius Shield that protects the Valley, but puts everyone into a long deep sleep like stasis. Which Toa team should I use in the sequel? The Toa Nuva or the Toa Inika/Mahri teams?

7815098 Toa Inika/Mahri

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

So Jala’s team. Ok and the sequel will involve the Legend of Spyro series as the Toa will have to face the Dark Armies and Malefor with Spyro and Cynder including Sparx to face them not to mention returning foes like the Visorak, Vaki, and the Bohrak Kal including the Titan bosses except for Axonn who will be an ally. The Toa Inika will have to face the Bohrak Queens too as Malefor got his claws on the Mask of Life and took care of the Piraka by cursing them to become his undead minions except for Vezon since he’s well Heh… mentally insane.

7815183 If had pick Toa Nuva there's a lot of problems with trying to add Little foot and his friends to the Toa Nuva part of the Bionicle timeline.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Good point. The Toa Inika seems the best choice cause it’s after Mask of Light and during the Ignition saga since I have Bionicle Heroes for the old Nintendo GameCube which I still play.

7815417 As well heading to places that won't have humans and the last places that the Toa Nuva had their adventures at would be near impossible for Littlefoot and his friends to help them

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

That’s for sure. The gang will have to help Jala and his team to get the mask of life back from the Dark Master cause with the condition of Mata Nui worsening its against the odds.

7815782 Remember Makuta transfer Mata Nui into the Mask of Life and so he could take over the giant robot body, which is one of the two things I'm not using in my future Bionicle stories.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 582