Hot Wheels Acceleracers Group 42 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 582 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 582
SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah it was a lot bigger.

7825412 A lot is putting it nicely it just showed how many dimensions were destroyed thanks to Eggman.

7825609 You don't know what I meant?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Thanks to the Genesis Wave.

7825717 Okay you get it yes without the alternate versions of all universes Eggman make it where if a bad guy isn't careful everything and everyone are gone faster than Sonic running from Amy!

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

That’s for sure.

7825826 Like him and Scourge wasn't walking and talking time bombs.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah you got that right.

7825988 And what do you know I meant by that?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

I read the Sonic Archie comics so I know what you’re talking about. I’m still shocked that Sonic’s parents were the first Mobians turned into robots cause of the Robotizer after Julian aka Robotnik alter the programming of the machine which was Uncle Chuck’s invention to save lives. Case in point to save Sonic’s dad after he was badly wounded during the war with the Overlanders.

7826120 Yeah even in Sonic SATAM Uncle Chuck invented the Robotizer but that does leave the question of who invented the Robotizer in Sonic Underground?

And I don' know about you I would hate being called a Overlanders.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Me too. It’s pretty weird that Mobius is actually our world in the far distant future when an alien race wiped out most of humanity with Gene Bombs, but there were several hidden cities built underground and the gene bombs ended up creating the Mobian race who develop powers and abilities after Earth’s animal population were mutated thanks to those bombs mixing human and animal to create the race which in turn led to Sonic and his friends’ creation.

Besides Earth has been our home for millions of years and our ancestors would gotten along peacefully with the Mobians if Naugus and his dog minion didn’t start the whole human and Mobian conflict. Now that I got on the topic of the Archie Sonic comics what if an Equestria born Sonic is sent to the Sonic X Earth after Eques is attacked by foes from another world to complete Project Shadow and keep him safe cause they and his parents know he can harness the Chaos Emeralds’ power when the accident that takes Maria’s life Eggman’s grandfather creates a masking DNA to hide Sonic’s true form making turning him into a hedgehog mobian until he is 16 years old the masking DNA will wore off turning Sonic back to being an equestrian.

7826153 Which means Humans and Mobians could possibly crossbreed with one of other.

Hold it Sonic X's Earth and Mobius have to a completely different back story from the comic's remember they use to be one planet at a time.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Good point. I remember that. Besides like the idea that Sonic being an Equestrian exile and his past span three different worlds. Or better yet Uncle Chuck on Sonic’s World in post Genesis-Wave tells him about where he found Sonic as memories of Sonic’s real childhood on Eques begin to emerge after going through his transformation back to being a Pegasus. Then Sonic will asking, “Who am I then?”

Everyone deserves to know where they came from and Sonic deserves to know his origins.

7826172 Go with the three worlds one.

7826324 Anything else?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well I wondering if Sonic X if the show had an official 4th season introduced Archie Comic foes like the Dark Legion for example and even brought back the Super Special Sonic Search Smash Squad from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I always wondered what those 3 would sound like with 4Kids era voices.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah those guys would sound different.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

But just as hilariously funny when they fail.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Seriously do they ever win when they’re given a job?

7827054 Don't ask the first team of Power Rangers that question.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Good point. I like those bumbling nitwits cause they make me laugh when they fail and when they get Robuttnik mixed up in their failure that’s funny.

7827383 And they might be already working on projects.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

You got that right.

7827412 It's one of the many reasons why some shows don't get other season or ended so soon.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes it is understandable.

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 582