Hot Wheels Acceleracers Group 42 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 582 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 582

7818638 That is what they are saving the underwater city from ad with how fast Rainbow Dash is, she can grab the Mask of life before it reaches the water, and you're keeping the Brotherhood of Makuta in your story?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Kinda it will focus on a mix between the 2006 storyline and the Bionicle Heroes game. Besides anyone who touches the Mask of Life is cursed.

7818638 Who do you think is endangering the city? and you keep the Brotherhood of Makuta in your story?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

The Baraki which will appear in a sequel story with another after that following the storylines of 2007 and 2008.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah. Besides I got plans for ol Vezon.

7818758 You hadn't answered my question about Brotherhood of Makuta?

Comment posted by zzwolf deleted Mar 29th, 2023
SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well they will appear in the 3rd story, but Makuta Mutran will appear in both the 1st story and the 3rd story.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah that Makuta is insane.

7818891 May I point out one big problem with keeping the Brotherhood of Makuta you need only to use flying characters for that part of the story.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

By the way since Sonic X never revealed anything on Sonic’s past or if he had any family I read a story on Fanfiction that he was the son of Princess Celestia and Blaze was his biological sister. This was way before Season 9 of MLP. I attempted something like that with Sonic always been an equestrian, but with no memory of his childhood until he begins to discovers connections to his lost past and his family. With the advent of Season 9 I can have Sonic grow up in a 21st century era Eques with Twilight and her friends’ children which are OCs except for Cheese Cake who is Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich’s son, but have a connection to a legendary dragon type Pokémon which Team Rocket invades by using interdimensonal teleportation tech to reach Eques and capture Sonic so they can take the Pokemon for themselves. However, Sonic’s parents get him to Eggman’s grandfather who takes him to Earth which Sonic plays a role in Project Shadow and is sent to Mobius in order to protect him if something goes wrong which does thanks to the Accident on the Ark. Sonic forgets everything about his past even his parents as he has a traumatic experience that caused him loose his memories. But once he returns to Eques thanks to Chaos Control he begins to regain his memories and is determined to find his family and reunite with them.

7819214 Which is why I should you would use the Toa Inika sagas of the Bionicle story since it would be very hard to come up with a way to make the none-flying characters to fly without have a pilot hole behind it.

7819249 That's because Sonic X is mostly base more on the games that came out the years before it was made, then comics like how Sonic SATAM is based on the Pre-Super Genesis Wave Archie Comics' Sonic comic series.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

I know, but it make you wonder.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well about where Sonic came from and all. I like to throw a twist into an origin story. Besides every hero needs a beginning.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Also the successor to Lamborghini’s Aventador was just revealed! I give you the new 2024 Lamborghini LP 800-4 Revuelto!

You can bet this car will appear in a future Need for Speed game.

7819620 I see

7819621 I should had seen this one coming.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

For sure and I got to say it’s a pretty nice car.

7819699 It's looks okay.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

That’s the same for me.

7819994 Okay anything else?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well back to my Bionicle story with Axonn being an ally in the story who do you think I should use for the desert Titan boss one of the Dark Hunters or the Bolrak Queens who would want to clean the desert of all obstacles to turn it back to the state in the Before Time.

7820038 one of the Dark Hunters

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Since he disappeared he would make a perfect boss cause no one knows happened to him after his vanished.

7820308 That's why I say use the Dark Hunters

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Cool! I’ll use him then with his own agenda to use the Mask of Life to destroy The Shadow One.

7820381 Most likely.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Or create an army by using the mask’s power.

7820446 Either one work

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yes and I can agree fully.

7820572 anything else?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Have you seen that fan made MLP episode Double Rainboom?

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Oh guess you never seen it on YouTube. It’s basically a MLP G4 X Powerpuff Girls 1998 crossover Episode and Rainbow Dash gets chased by Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup all over Townsville before Pinkie comes to the rescue and gets Rainbow home.

7821397 Oh that I had saw it years ago

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah well I might do something with it putting a Sonic the Hedgehog twist like a Sonic X Special Episode. The plot follows Double Rainboom however, the Powerpuff Girls had found the last Chaos Emerald in their world after Eggman caused Chaos Control sending Sonic and company to Eques and turning them into Equestrians. However, Rainbow Burst who is one of Rainbow and Soarin’s kids who is the same age as Sonic takes the talent enhancer which Quaze who is Twilight and Flash’s son made while his mom failed to create the serum because she didn’t have the right chemicals. Sonic who is also there was going to volunteer to be the test subject since he was taking a break from finding the last Chaos Emerald, but Burst beat him to the punch and preforms a double Rainboom which rips open a portal to the Powerpuff’s world where in turn is the last Chaos Emerald is located, unfortunately, Eggman learns about this and cooks up a new scheme to take the world, but he has to contend with Mojo Jojo who want to use the portal to concur both planets, but since Sonic and his friends and the Powerpuff Girls would just get in their way. Like normal. You can guess where this is going.

7821518 And that how most of the people of Townvile die.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

No. Sonic and the girls team up to kick butt and squash the evil duo’s scheme. But there will be a little miscommunication between them in the beginning as you know Sonic likes to get a kick out of fighting strong opponents while Buttercup just likes to fight. I can see them throwing down in downtown and Sonic out speeding them with his speed.

7821606 While creating shockwaves that damage the city and hurt the people they are try to protect.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Well they make sure everyone isn’t collateral damage. Also Buttercup would love to kick Eggman’s butt and making him think twice about going after her and her sisters.

Eggman: Oh my! She’s worse than Amy is!!

Decoe: No… she’s even worse than Amy!!

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

Yeah. Also Super Sonic will show up too and pulls out one of Goku’s techniques his signature technique.

7821695 Again the damage said technique can cause.

SonicStreak5344
Group Admin

But the battle will happen on Eques mostly in Ponyville while Townsville gets some damage from the usual monster attack that is stopped by the girls.

7821734 But most of those monsters don't have energy attacks that can blow up a mountain.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 582