Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 258 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 258

Like I suggested before, maybe instead of the real villains, they meet clones of them created to guard the Secrets of Kung Fu.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Remember this scene?

Tai Lung clone: You're just a big… fat…

Po: (frowns)

Tai Lung clone: …panda. (punches him)

Po: (catches his fist)

Fluttershy: You shouldn’t have said that, tough guy.

Po: (chuckles) I’m not a big fat panda. I’m the big fat panda. (lifts his pinkie finger up)

Tai Lung clone: (gasps) The Wuxi Finger Hold.

Mikey: The what now?

How can I not.

Po: (slyly) Oh, you know this hold?

Twilight: I have actually (having done research). It was apparently developed by Master Wuxi in the third dynasty.

Po: (impressed) Whoa! So cool that you know that. (slyly) So you probably know what happens when I flex my pinky...

Twilight, Donnie and Sunset's eyes widened.

Sunset: Wait, Po! Are you actually going to-?!

Po: Wanna know the hardest part? (smirks) It's cleaning up after.

Now the rest of the gang also looks shocked.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tai Lung clone: You're bluffing. You're bluffing!

Just then, the bell to the shop rang and a tall teenage girl walked in. She had long black hair and dark purple lipstick. And most unusual thing about her was that she wore a black suit with a cape and a witche's hat pulled low over her face.

Unknown to the Chan clan, the girl was Shinigami.

Nevertheless, Jackie greeted her warmly, "Hello, welcome to Uncle's Rare Finds. How my I help you?"

"Are you Jackie Chan, world famous archeologists?" Shinigami asked.

"Oh I wouldn't say world famous," Jackie said modestly. "I just dabble in ancient civilizations."

"I heard that you recently discovered an old urn," Shinigami showed him a scrap piece of paper. On it was a photo of a Japanese urn.

"Um, yes," Jackie confirmed. "But I'm afraid we don't have it here. The urn turned out to be an ancient historical artifact. So I donated it to the museum."

Shinigami dropped the paper in quiet shock before she slammed her hands on the counter and got in Jackie's face.

"What museum did you give it to?" She asked in a angered tone.

"The San Francisco Natural History museum!" Jackie answered in fright. "Uh, why do you want to know?"

"Yeah!" Jade suddenly popped up in between the two, taking the witch girl by surprise. "Why do you want that urn?" She demanded.

"Jade!" Jackie took her off the counter. "Excuse my niece."

Shinigami blinked in surprise. She never sensed the girl coming. "Your sneaky," she admitted with an impressed smirk.

"It's a talent," Jade grinned.

"Talent is not the word I'd use," Jackie said irritability.

"But to answer your question," Shinigami spoke calmly. "I want to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands..." she glared to herself at those words.

"The wrong hands?" Jackie raised a brow. "Why would you be concerned about that?"

Shinigami didn't answer that question. Instead, she turned to leave, "I'd better go. My apologies for my outburst. Thank you for your time, Mr Chan." As she headed for the door, Jackie called out.

"Wait! Who are you?"

Shinigami looked back with a grin, "You can call me Shini. And, Jade was it? You'd make a very fine ninja." Then with a tip of her hat, Shinigami left the shop.

"Me, a ninja?" Jade beamed. "So cool!"

At that moment, Uncle and Tohru came out from the back as the old man asked, "Was that a customer? Did she buy anything?"

"Well, no, actually she-OW!" Jackie was wacked in the forehead by Uncle.

"You are bad salesman!" Uncle frowned.

As Uncle was scolding Jackie, Tohru noticed the paper with the urn. "Huh?" He took the paper for a closer look. "Why does this urn seem familiar?" The sumo pondered to himself.

While all that was going on, Jade ran to the window and watched as Shinigami hurried into a tech van and drove away fast. But then, Jade noticed something else. Standing on the corner of the street was what looked like a very short man with a round straw har pulled low over his face. He seemed to be looking in the direction that Shini had drove. Then before Jade knew it, a car rode past and the man had vanished.

"Weird?" Jade said.

(The urn is the Urn of Chakahchi from the 80s TMNT cartoon.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Excellent. Shini made quite an impression on Jackie and Jade

The opening

In an unknown location, a Japanese woman sat in meditation. One thing that stood out from her was a fox mask that covered her face.

Then the woman felt another presence behind her and without breaking her focus, she spoke, "Well, it has been quite the many years. A pleasure it is to see you again... Daolon Wong!"

Standing behind the woman, was an elderly Chinese man. He had sand colored skin, long gray hair, with a thin goatee, one teal eye and the other dark yellow. He was dressed in a black and teal robe. On his forehead was a Dark-Chi tattoo and a lightning bolt one across his left eye.

The man had a scowl on his face, "The displeasure is all mine, Kintsune!" He said bitterly.

"Come to find out which of us is the true better?" Kitsune asked, playfully.

"Believe me, I would like nothing more," Wong glared. "But that is not the reason I am here. There is an issue that which I require some... assistance."

"I am right to assume, that you, the dark chi master himself, is asking for my help?" The woman asked in a suspicious and teasing tone. "How the mighty have fallen."

Wong growled, "Do not make this worse for me then it already is! I could steal your power if I so desired!"

"But you won't... because you can't..." Kitsune stated smugly. "Because all your dark power is gone. I sensed you had no magic the moment you arrived."

"Unfortunately, you are correct," Wong admitted grudgingly. "It was stripped away from me by the wretched student of Chi Master Fung!"

"A pity... for you," Kitsune taunted.

Wong gritted his teeth before he spoke,"As much as despise you, Kitsune, I need your help to regain my powers."

"And why would I be interested in helping my sworn rival?" Kitsune questioned.

"Because I can help you get what you desire most," Wong offered.

"And what would you know of what I desire?" Kitsune questioned.

"The very thing you lost to the Ancient One all those centuries ago," Wong grinned. "You're immortality!" Kitsune's eyes shot open. Wong had her. "Your magic has kept you alive for many years, just as it had kept me alive for all this long. But we both know that magic alone does not make one live forever. Your life is fading by the day, and soon you will pass. Help me restore my lost dark chi magic and I will help you find the one thing you need to restore your lost immortality."

After a long moment, Kitsune stood and faced Daolon Wong, "Perhaps, the time has come for us to put our rivalry to rest, Wong." She held out her hand.

"I couldn't agree more, Kitsune!" Wong shook her hand and both gave maniacal laughter.

At the Foot Clan HQ, Shinigami was doing some late night training when she suddenly felt a surge rush through her, an image of the fox-masked woman flashed in her mind. She gasped in horror and dropped her weapon as she stumbled back.

"No..." She breathed in dread. "She is back!" She glanced up at the wall. On It was a framed photo of herself, Karai, the Dazzlings, the Turtles, April, Casey, and Rainbooms. Shini walked up to the photo and touched the image of herself with Mikey hanging on her shoulder. Then a look of grim determination crossed the witch girl's face. "No! You won't take anyone else I care about away from me again, monster!" And with that, Shinigami left the room in a hurry.

A few minutes later, a garage door opened and the Foot van drove out and sped away into the night. Shinigami was at the wheel with the same determined frown. She was gonna finish what she started eleven years ago. As she turned onto the highway, the destination sign read, San Francisco, California.

Ooooh, loving the opening.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Amazing opening. Daolon's very character was captured here

First off, Good opening, Jeb.

Second, Here's something for when they meet up with Shinigami. It's from the first live action Scooby Doo movie.

(After Wong and Kitsune kidnap Mikey and Shini reveals everything)

"In order to complete the ritual, they need a pure soul." Shini stated.

"In New York? Good luck finding a pure human soul." Viper shrugged.

"You misheard." Uncle whispered. "She didn't say it had to be human."

"Oh no." Sunset wide eyed while Pinkie gasped long.

"MIKEY!" Leo, Donnie, and Raph cried.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah despite Mikey's habits he's about as pure as they come

Great. But I'm thinking that Kitsune double crosses Wong and steals all his dark chi magic, that being an essential element to regaining her immortality. Also, I've decided that Wong was planning to betray Kitsune only for her to completely beat him to the punch, even taunting him about thinking he could outsmart the likes of her.

And with Hak Foo, I'm thinking Kitsune uses her magic to alter his mind to make him think he's loyal to her, like Valmont did with Tohru, until Uncle and Tohru, with help from April free him and Alopex from her thrall before she takes Mikey.

Fluttershy: But how are gonna find where she took him?

Uncle: Uncle may have an idea... (Turns to Wong) You spent lots of time with Kitsune, so I believe you know exactly where she would take Michelangelo.

Wong: I will tell you all nothing!

Hana: Ugh! Typical creep!

Raph: You better tell us where that witch took our brother, or so help me!

Uncle: (rises his hand to stop him.) Do you want to have your revenge on Kitsune for making a fool of you, yes? (Lunges at him only for Raph and Sunset to hold him back.) THEN START TALKING TO UNCLE!

Wong: (Grumbles).

Aaah, good callback to the final episode in season 3. That was quite the classic.

Raph: Wow, and I'm usually the one with the temper.

Hey Jeb, I have some ideas for some quotes in your scenario, but I need to know whether or not Vam Mi would have the same weaknesses as the Jiang Shi in the original episode.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Using his disdain for the one who betrayed him against him. Just like before

Well, she won't be blind, but they'd use the same tactic they used on the Jiangshi to get everyone's Chi back in their bodies.

Reminder: Aria has Mikey's chi (and thus personality), Raph has Donnie's, Rainbow has Rarity's, and Twilight has Pinkie's

Uncle: We must reclaim chi before sunrise, or it will belong to the Vampire forever!

Raph: (panicked) What?! You mean I'll be stuck being attracted to April?!

Rainbow: You think you have it bad?! I'll be stuck not wanting to get dirty and reacting over dramatically to everything!

She breaks down crying. Rarity turns to the other.

Rarity: Do I really act that bad?

The others simply raise an eyebrow before Leo turns to the Chan Clan

Leo: Jackie, you mentioned you've encountered this type of vampire before; how do we take back the chi?

Jackie, Jade and Tohru exchange looks

Jackie: Well-

Twilight: (Interrupting) Easy! We just hunt down that big meanie, magic it up, then... [kicks and punches in the air, making explosion sounds]

Uncle: No! Process more complicated then that! We must collect a toadstool from a graveyard, place it inside the vampire's left sock, and throw the sock into a river!

*Beat*

Sunset: You're making this up.

Uncle: Do you wish to stop Vam Mi? Yes? THEN DO WHAT UNCLE SAYS!

(You can add more or edit this quote however you want)

During the final battle with Vam Mi:

Uncle: Aiyah! Somebody grab Vam Mi's left sock!

Mikey: I got it dude! (dodges some attacks from Vam Mi, managing to grab one of her socks. He runs over to Uncle) Here you go Uncle!

(Uncle takes one look at the sock... and whacks Mikey on the forehead)

Mikey: Ow!

Uncle: The other left sock, Michelangelo!

Mikey: (Sniffs it) Ugh, this woman needs to wash her feet.

I got it!! Remember the chi stealing vampire LuigiRulz336 came up with? This could also be a perfect opportunity.

Raph would grumble of what Donnie sees in April whilst the said turtle is always tinkering tech, Twilight would be annoyed by Pinkie wanting to go to a party, Aria would always scowl every time when Mikey tries to get her to laugh, Rainbow would complain about Rarity's whining and her fashion. Which will be a reference for that American Dragon episode where Haley and Jake switch places, as well as Celestia and Luna's talents being switched.
********************************************************************************************************************
This is the ending after everyone got their respected Chi back.

Donnie was busy working on some more gadgets, until Raph slammed it down.

"Raph!" said Donnie.

"Can it dork," said Raph, "We gotta talk."

"About what?" said a confused Donnie.

"When was the last time you and April went out on a date?" asked. Raph.

"What?!" exclaimed Donnie as he was surprised and a little embarrassed, "Why did you...?"

"Can it." threatened Raph, then spoke normally, "Look, when was the last time you took her out. Clearly she wants to spend more time with you and you can't always sit here and tinker on your little nerd toys."

Before Donnie could protest, Raph grabbed him and held him by the shoulders, "So, put your stuff down for like five minutes, and go out with her already before somebody else steals her from you."

Raph shoved Donnie over to April, whilst he was very confused. But nevertheless, he walked over to April and asked her, to which she nodded, allowing her to get up from the chair as the two left, with Raph smiling and nodding.

This didn't go unnoticed by the others, as Leo, Sunset, Fluttershy, Applejack, Karai, Jackie, Jade, Casey, Keno, and Hana, as all of them were surprised by this. Then they looked to their right.

They saw Mikey telling a joke, which Sonata laughed and Adagio chuckled, but Aria didn't. Until she shoved a random pie in Mikey's face, surprising him. Causing Aria to laugh out loudly, with Sonata, Mikey and Adagio joining in. Then they saw Rainbow going over to Rarity whilst she was looking over a few fashion magazines.

"Hey Rarity," said Rainbow, gaining her attention, "If you're not too busy, can we go to the mall?"

"Really?" said a surprised Rarity.

"Yeah," said Rainbow whilst she was inspecting herself, "I was thinking of getting some new shoes that could really help me out with traction, as well as a few sporting outfits. And I figured since you have an eye for this when it comes to one's personality, why not have you come along?"

"Of course, Rainbow." said Rarity as she stood up.

"And who knows," said Rainbow, "Maybe you'll also have a next sports related fashion like, 'Athletes stand tall to the world.'"

"That. Is. Perfect!!" said Rarity as she and Rainbow left for the mall, which baffled the others, yet again.

Then they saw Twilight walking over to Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Pinkie," said Twilight, "Is there a place in town that has an arcade?"

"There sure is!!" said Pinkie Pie as she got up, "In fact, it's the biggest gaming party extravaganza that I always wanted to go to."

"Well then, sign me and Spike up!!" said Twilight in excitement, then squinted her eyes and said, "And I hope you're ready to lose, as the loser has to buy the cake."

Pinkie did the same and said, "Challenge accepted. And if I win, we're gonna have a big cake party."

The two of them went for Spike and left the house. Once again, everyone was extremely baffled by what was going on.

"What the heck just happened?!" exclaimed Sunset.

"Yeah, why the heck are some of them doing what the other does, yo?!" exclaimed Casey.

"Because they now understand."

They looked at Uncle, who was sitting at his desk having tea after Toru brought some in.

"What do you mean, Uncle?" asked Jade.

"Each of your friends had their own problems." explained Uncle. "One who always scowls, one who does not favor new clothing, one who does not know why one loves the other, and one who always focuses on the mind than anything else."

"He's talking about Aria, Rainbow, Raph, and Twilight." said Maud with her usual deadpanned tone.

"Indeed," said Uncle, "For the experience has now shown them a new perspective. Aria no longer scowls and sees the joys in smiling and laughter. Raphael understands why Donatello loves April, but his big brain always get in way. Rainbow Dash now understands the beauty that Rarity sees in the world and Twilight understands not to work so much, and learns to take time out, for Twilight. Something Uncle wish, Uncle tried sooner."

Everyone was shocked by what he revealed.

"Wait, you wanted to switch their chi and their personality the whole time?!" exclaimed Jackie.

"Of course, but Uncle not find right time, the Vampires were a happy accident." said Uncle.

"I wouldn't exactly call our friends nearly being close into turning into vampire zombies forever a happy accident." muttered Fluttershy.

"Apologies." said Uncle, "But it was necessary. For conflict always starts, because one does not understand the other. Sometimes, even chaotic, one must see the life through their eyes instead of listening and being their own. Something that my old master once taught me."

"What did he teach?" asked Hana.

"He taught me, that one cannot just simply understand by listening to what they have to say," said Uncle, "Sometimes, a greater understanding is achieved, by seeing life through another's eyes."

They were surprised by this and looked at one another, even Sunset was surprised by this. So she decided to sit down and write on her journal to Twilight of what she had learned.

*Back in Equestria*

Princess Twilight was busy reading what Sunset had wrote. Though she was a little surprised by what her friends went through, she was surprised by the lesson Uncle gave them.

"See life through another pony's eyes." said Princess Twilight to herself and was in thought. "You know, maybe this would be a great opportunity for the next lessons."

Princess Twilight walked out of her castle room and to the school, to implement the next lessons for her school.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah the experience would give the others a new perspective on the other they shared the chi of.

Nice. I like it.

Here some added dialogue:

Raph: So glad Mona isn’t here to see this.

Twilight: Leo! We should definitely check out that showtime pizza place downtown!

Leo: Okay? I thought you found that place to be-

Twilight: Forget what I said! I heard they have whack a mole! I LOVE whack a mole!

Nice, that definitely fits.

Thank you, but credit for the idea goes to Jeb. I just made dialogue based on his idea.

Hey, aside from Hak Foo and Alopex, Wong and Kitsune's other minions will three certain hip hop speaking thugs...

Shini will first encounter them at the museum when they try to steal the Urn of Chakahchi, more specifically the pearl, and are knocked out by her. She then stuffs them in the janitor's closet only for them to escape.

A chapter after the heroes have just escaped from Wong and Kitsune and the controlled Hak Foo and Alopex...

Just then, Uncle heard the bell to the shop door ring. "Costumers? Jackie, send them away!"

"Uh right," Jackie nodded and walked out of the room. The others heard him say to the costumers, "I am sorry, but I'm afraid we closed- Whaa! You!" They heard him gasp. Next came the sound of a beating before Jackie was flung screaming into the room and crashed upside down in a book shelf. Dropping to the ground and spilling the books all over himself.

"Jackie!" Jade cried as she and the others rushed over to him.

"Are you okay?" Sunset asked.

"What happened?" Donnie inquired.

"Trouble," Jackie groaned.

Right after he said that, three figures stormed into the room. It was the three thieves Shini had foild last night.

"Knock knock, Chans," the leader spoke.

"The Ice Crew?!" Jade and Tohru exclaimed in shock.

"You three again?!" Shinigami gasped.

"Yo, Ice, it's the witch hottie that whooped our butts last night!" The nose-ringed one pointed.

"So who the heck are you punks?" Raph demanded.

"The name's Strikemaster Ice, dawg," The leader introduced, then motioned to the big one and the one with the nose ring. "And this here's my crew, DJ Fist, and MC Cobra!"

"Yo!" Cobra flashed a peace sign.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Those three were a fun group. Some of the guys when fighting DJ Fist would wonder if he can even talk. I mean seriously he was mute every time he was seen. Even Jackie noted he doesn't talk much

When you say Alopex, as in Tiger Claw's sister?

Turtles: Alopex!?

Sunset: Alopex? As in Tiger Claw’s sister?

Pinkie: Who slashed Casey with that cursed blade that almost killed him?

Raph: Yep, that’s her.

Casey: It’s payback time.

Here's something that Hana does, as part of a plan by Jade, to the Ice Crew and accidentally the Turtles.

(During the shop fight.)

Before Jackie could get up, Ice pounced on him and pinned him down.

"I'll be taking that pearl now, Chan!" Ice reached into his pocket only to find it empty. "What?!" He picked Jackie up and held him against the wall. "Where's the pearl, Chan?!"

"Looking for this!" The fight stopped as everyone turned to see Hana standing near the shop entrance, holding out the pearl.

"Huh?" Jackie was surprised. "How did you?"

"Slipped it out of your pocket right after you put it there," Hana answered.

"Wow, she's sneaky," Sonata said impressed.

"Just as sneaky as Jade," Tohru added.

Ice glared at Hana, "Hand over the pearl, girl!" He ordered.

"You want it... " Hana smirked. "Come and get it!" Then she back-kicked the door open and ran out of the shop. The Ice Crew ditched the others and ran after her.

"Hana!" Leo exclaimed.

"Booyahkasha!" Mikey hollered as the Turtles instantly bolted after them.

"Guys, wait! Hana's-" Jade called as she tried to run after them, but Jackie held her back.

"Stay here!" He ordered, then he, Tohru, the Allies, Rainbooms, and Dazzlings hurried out.

Hana then ducked into an alleyway before coming to a stop. It was a dead-end. She turned around to find the Ice Crew had caught up and where blocking the way out. She was trapped.

"No where to run, no where to hide," Cobra smirked.

"You best hand over that pearl, yo, unless you want your bones busted up!" Ice threatened.

"Tempting, but I don't think so," Hana refused, then she grinned. "Although, I will give you punks this!" She reached into her other pocket and held out some green powder before chanting, "Xia xu xia xu xia xu xia xu, Ice Crew!" And blew the powder in their direction.

"What the yo?" Ice said in confusion.

But just as the powder began swirling around the three, the Turtles came out of nowhere and grabbed hold of them. Leo grabbed Ice, Raph grabbed Cobra, and both Donnie and Mikey grabbed Fist.

"Gotcha now!" Raph called.

"Guys, NO!" Hana cried.

It was then the Turtles noticed the powder, "Huh?"

"What's going-" was the last thing Donnie said.

The others arrived at the alleyway just in time to see both the Ice Crew and Turtles vanish in a flash.

"Guys!" The girls exclaimed.

"Bad day," Jackie gasped in dread.

"Their gone!" Pinkie cried.

"Not gone..." Jackie rebuffed.

Meanwhile, the Turtles and the Ice Crew reappeared in what appeared to be a new location.

"What just happened?" Leo asked in confusion.

"Hey, what's the dealilo?" Ice demanded.

"Where the heck are we?" Raph looked around.

"Just what was that stuff that girl blew at us?" Cobra inquired.

Donnie then noticed something that made his eyes widen in shock. "Uh, guys..." he pointed and they followed his gaze before they too had looks of shock.

Mikey spoke, "I think I speak for us all when I say..." The scene zoomed out to reveal that the Turtles and the Ice Crew had been shrunk as Mikey's tiny voice cried out, "HOLY SEWER CAKES!!!"

Hahahahahaha, oh, oh that's hilarious.

If Team Shine was in it, Night Shine would have recorded Raph talking in a high voice just to spite him.

Maybe, Pinkie would text him the video.

Just saying.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

They should've just let Hana be with this

Yeah, and Raph will try to blame Hana for their predicament, only for her to point out that it's mostly their fault because they were impulsive.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I still hate in Wormquake part one. When they go through the one portal with Raph going first. And when Leo, Mikey, and Raph get sent back Raph automatically blamed Leo for it when he did nothing wrong.

Raph's always been the too quick to judge type of guy, same way he branded Bandit Racoon a bad guy just because of his name and background.

Actually, according to Wikipedia it's really pronounced qi.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Always ends up pronounced differently in media

Hey Anethyst, if you’re still planning the Kung Fu Panda Crossover, I just came up with a title….

Equestria Ninjas: The Secrets of Kung Fu

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nice. I love it.

Here's when they encountered the Shadowcan for the first time that I wanted to write.
******************************************************************************************************************
The stone coffin began to slowly open, and was revealed to be Dolong Wong and Kitsune, with Strike Master Ice and his crew. Ice reached inside and pulled out what appeared to be an amulet.

SM Ice: This is what we came here for? A stupid trinket?

Wong: It is no mere trinket, you blond haired buffoon. *takes the artifact* The Eye of Shadows happens to be our key to build up our forces in order to stay a step ahead against the Chans and their new allies.

Kitsune: Indeed. If we truly wish to take over, then we will need any tool in our disposal to do what needs to be done.

Leo: Not if we have anything to say about it!!

That's when the Turtles and their human allies, Rainbooms, Dazzlings, and the Chan clan and (possibly the rest of J-Team.)

Uncle: You dare break into tomb of ancient Chi Wizards?! Uncle will ensure that you suffer the consequences.

Kitsune: Oh, I don't think so. The only ones who will suffer is you.

Mikey: You're way outnumbered dude!!

Wong: *smirks* Are we?

Dolong Wong raised the Eye of Shadows, causing it shine bright.

Within moments, shadows from certain parts of the room began to move and slowly towards the center. Within a split second, humanoid looking beings made of shadows appeared, in ninja garbs and ninja weapons whilst holding positions in a fight. This surprised the allies, whilst the Chan Clan.

*Jackie Gaps*, *Toru widens his eyes*, Jade: Shadowkhan?!, Uncle: Hiyaaaaa!!!

Sunset: What the...what are they?!

El Toro: Whoa. Deja vu. (maybe)

Viper: Tell me about it. (maybe)

Dolong Wong: Attack!!!

The Shadowkhan attacks in all directions whilst surrounding the heroes.

Leo: Take them down!!

Everyone began to scatter and fight the Shadowkhan on different locations. Both sides began to fight at their hardest whilst more Shadowkhan kept on coming:

Raph: *after getting punched and holding his jaw* They're certainly strong!!

Mikey: *gets tossed against the wall and the groans* And a lot tougher too!!

(That's all I got so far.)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 258