Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 255 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 255
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Glad you like it. Maybe, have Mikey act normal when they meet Jackie and the others and then gradually have him more and more worry for Shini

Remember the Eye of Shadows I mentioned? Well, I may not have the first encounter with them yet, but I can come up with when they identify it.
*********************************************************************************************************************
Everyone regrouped back at Uncle's shop as all of them were recuperating.

Donnie: Man, those things are tough!!

Raph: I know what you mean. And I thought the Foot Bots were crazy!!

Jade: I still can't believe that they're able to call upon the Shadowkhan now.

Applejack: Y'all still haven't explained what those things are.

Toru: They're called Shadowkhan. They're warriors that can be summoned from the Shadow realm.

Twilight: Wait? Warriors made of shadows? As in not real?

Pinkie Pie: They sure fight real.

Rainbow Dash: No kidding, I still feel the bruises.

Toru: They're also formidable warriors who know all form of martial arts. Any technique you know, they know it too.

Sunset Shimmer: *Looks at Karai* You know, they sort of remind me of the Dusk Ninjas back at Equestria.

Karai: Right, when Blade Swipe had a grimoire in his possession.

Jackie Chan: Just be thankful that you only fought one out of nine groups of Shadowkhan.

Fluttershy: Wait, there's more?

Jade: That's right. Take a look. *Jade sends them pictures of what the other groups look like*

Donnie: Fascinating. Different variants of Shadowkhan.

Jackie Chan: We first fought the first group when we first fought Shen Do. Then we fought them again when Dolong Wong was able to summon them. Then when we first encountered the Oni, that's when we learned there were more versions of them.

Jade: But still, how were they able to summon them? Didn't we put an end to it when we banished the generals and the Shadowkhan into the mask?

Rarity: Pardon me, darlings. *gaining their attention* I hope you don't mind, but after I saw it, I carefully looked it through Uncle's book. And I think I found it. *shows them the picture of the amulet*

Uncle: *gasps* The Eye of Shadows.

Jackie Chan: You know it, Uncle?

Uncle: Every Chi Wizard knows of it. Long ago, before Shendo came, there were many Chi Wizards who helped guard every corner of China. Until one of the greatest, by the name of Hai Ming Pan, was the first one to study forbidden magic, making him the first Dark Magic Wizard. He created a special artifact that can control and manipulate shadows. And he used it to create the Shadowkhan, calling it, the Eye of Shadows.

Toru: Oh, I remember him. My mother once told me that the Oni, when they first came to be, wanted an army to help take over. When they heard of his power, their leader, Tarakudo, one of our enemies from back then, destroyed him after he stole the power from Pang and the Eye of Shadows, thus making him the king of the Shadowkhan.

Leo: But how were they able to find it?

Uncle: After Hai Ming Pan's demise, the Chi Wizards took the amulet away and sealed it that only the highest ranking of Chi Wizards can find. But it had been lost overtime.

Jackie Chan: That would explain why they went to the Tomb of Forgotten Chi Wizards.

Raph: So now we got an army of shadow freaks to deal with?

Leo: It would seem so.

Uncle: Fortunately, Toru and I know the spell to destroy the Shadowkhan when they made impact.

Leo: If they're that dangerous, we gotta step up our game.

Sunset Shimmer: Agreed. Looks like we have some research to do.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

One thing we know about bad guys, they'll find an edge to destroy their enemies.

I can imagine that fighting the Shadowkhan will be like the Turtles fighting the Hamato Clan soldiers. They were outmatched.

Since ninja are originally japanese, maybe this chi wizard was the first Japanese to use Chinese chi magic before Tohru.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

The Book of Ages

"Wait a minute, let me see if I got this straight," Donnie began while speaking to Jade, "You mean to tell us there's an entire archive that magically records all of history?"

"Yup. The Book of Ages," Jade confirmed.

"Could you imagine how long that must be?" Rainbow asked the group.

"Long than we can possibly comprehend," Twilight noted, "Especially if it's constantly expanding as the years pass."

"Yes, but it's also incredibly dangerous." Jackie warned them.

"How is that?" Sunset wondered.

"Because the book can be altered thus rewriting history." Uncle explained wearily.

"Seriously?" Leo gasped.

"That's right," Jade confirmed, "After we banished Shendu and his sibs back to their inter-dimensional prison, he made one last ditch effort to free his sibs. He possessed Jackie making him take him to the location of the book where he changed the past making it so he and his sibs were never banished at all and they continued to rule their own kingdoms in the world up to the present day."

"That is so messed up!" Casey gasped.

"I know." Jackie agreed.

"So how'd you all manage to make things right?" April wondered.

Jade answered, "Well, before Shendu finished rewriting the past I managed to tear a section of a page of which contained my place in history. So when the past was altered I remembered everything that was supposed to be. I had to rally Jackie, Uncle, Tohru, and the rest of the J-Team from that alternate reality to fix history by undoing the changes Shendu made in the book."

"Wow!" Rainbow gasped, "If we found that book imagine all we could do- Ow!" she got whacked in the forehead by Uncle.

"Tampering with history is very bad!" he ranted.

"He's right, Rainbow," Leo agreed, "Even if there some things we'd want to change, I don't think it'd all be worth it."

"Good point." Rainbow sighed.

A little something for the Kung Fu Panda crossover…

Po: That fight wasn’t very fair.

Leo: Fair, so you’d rather have a fair fight even if your life depended on it?

Po: I mean, yeah?

Leo then sneak attack Po and pin him to the ground.

Leo:’Was that fair?

Po: No.

Leo: Did I win?

Po:… Well, yeah but…

Leo: My goal wasn’t to be fair, it was to be victorious. When in battle, seek victory, not fairness.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was funny. I imagined Po not remembering all the kung-fu knowledge that Shifu taught him.

I remember that episode.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah one last chance to see the other demon sorcerers before we never see them again throughout the series

Wildcard25
Group Admin

What if the Chan's farmer friend Farmer McDonald and his two sons were old friends of the Apple Family. Fluttershy would sure love Mordecai and Eggbert

Here's something they also learn about Jade's anger problem when they called her Shrimp from the episodes "Bullies", which is a reference to when they first got the Dragon Talisman, as well as a slight Incredibles reference.
*********************************************************************************************************************
"Ha! Too slow!!" said Jade whilst Raph was training her as she kept dodging her.

"Hold still, you little shrimp!!" shouted Raph.

Suddenly, Jackie, Toru, Viper, El Toro and Pablo gasped at what Raph said. "Uh oh." said Pablo.

Jade suddenly gripped her fists and growled loudly with an angered look on her face, which surprised the others.

"What the...?" muttered Karai.

Suddenly Jade rushed towards Raph and jumped in the air and shouted "KIYA!!!!"

"What the?!" exclaimed Raph.

At the same time, a few agents were walking by and from out of nowhere, Raph crashed through the wall and landed hard against one of the file cabinets, with everyone watching in shock as he was groaning. As it turned out, Raph was knocked through three walls. Whilst from the training dojo, everyone looked at where Raph was kicked, whilst everyone slowly looked at Jade surprised.

"Jade!!" scolded Jackie.

Jade giggled sheepishly with her arms behind her back and said, "Oops?"

"Oops?!" said the others in surprise.
Toru brought an ice pack and placed it on Raph's head from the impact, whilst Pablo brought over some coffee and root beer.

"Would senor Raphael like coffee, or root beer?" asked Pablo.

Raph took the root beer and said, "Thanks."

"I have to admit, this is the first time someone actually kicked Raph with anger." said Donnie.

"Out of curiosity?" asked Pinkie, "How did it feel to be punched by someone with anger?"

"To be honest?" said Raph. "She has a good kick, and now I know how my enemies feel."

Back at Jade on the other hand.

"Jade!! I thought you were over this!!" said Jackie.

"Sorry Uncle Jackie." said Jade.

"I have to admit, this is the first time I've seen someone beat Raph with his own anger." said Casey.

Leo then wondered something and stood on his knee and spoke to her. "Does this happen often?"

"Every now and then." said Jade in shame, "I really don't like it when people call me small."

"It's what also got her in trouble in the first place. I told her that the greatest victory, is a battle not fought." said Jackie.

"Pff, like you're one to talk." muttered Jade.

"Ooooh," said Mikey teasingly, "Maybe the big bad Kung Fu master isn't all that perfect either."

Sunset rolled her eyes and shoved Mikey away. "So what happened?"

"Uh, long story short. During our Talismen Hunting days, Captain Black and I tracked Valmont and tried to get the Dragon Talisman back. But then he got hurt. I was so angry, I ended up punching or kicking the first thing that I was close to."

"Wait, seriously?" said Twilight surprised, even Captain Black whilst he was walking by.

"Though I think my anger was not just because of what happened, but because of..."

"My parents?" guessed Karai.

"That's right." said Jackie. "I felt very helpless in both situations. I felt guilty for not helping my friend, just as I failed to be there for Yoshi and Tang Shen. And I felt like a failure. "

"It wasn't your fault Jackie." said Captain Black. "It could happen to anyone."

"Indeed, senor Chan." said El Toro. "Not everyone can be flawless when facing an opponent. It happens to the best of us."

"Believe me, we felt the same way when we lost Master Splinter." said Leo. "But he would've wanted us to carry on and not let our failures define us. It's what we do that's important."

Jackie couldn't help but smile at this. Jade on the other hand went over to Raph.

"Uh, sorry that I kicked you through the walls, Raph." said Jade.

"Normally I'd be mad..." said Raph.

"And just to point things out, Raph and Sunset also lets their anger get the better of them." said Mikey, "Believe me, I speak from experience."

Raph growled whilst Sunset groaned at this, with her muttering, "That's not going away anytime soon."

"Wait, this happened to you too?" said Viper.

Sunset explained how her anger hurt a few friends of hers, even Mikey when he tried to warn them.

"Whoa." said Jade.

"Though sometimes I wish I could control it." said Sunset.

"Sometimes control is impossible." said Uncle. "For you are like a river. You are calm when you went with the flow, but when the river is blocked by advisories and simple blockage, and the moment they burst, one's anger cannot be very well contained."

"Senorita, Sunset?" asked Pablo, "Didn't you consider taking anger management classes?"

"Believe me, squirt, we tried." said Rainbow, with the others voicing their agreements.

"Point i'm making kid," said Raph as he spoke to Jade, "I'll let it slide because that good kick you gave."

"So we're cool?" asked Jade hopefully.

"Yeah, we're cool." said Raph before fist bumping Jade.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Jade may be small but there were times she proved she packed a wallop

True that, and most learn that the hard way.

I believe another teacher who said fighting not good, someone always get hurt, but if have to fight win.

This is becoming a habit 🙄.

Now you know how I feel when Raphael constantly gets angry over nothing, and Sunset constantly losing her cool over nothing either.

But if the situation shows it, I wouldn't blame them if they showed everyone how very mean they can be.

For the memory stone thing, yeah, I can let that slide, but for other situations, not so much.

Of course, forget that some characters can do so because they have special treatment.

If I might ask, which ones?
Just wondering to refresh my memory.

To mention a few, there are Mickey and Ronald, I mean, if you insult them they can respond and it will be justified, but in the case of Raph and Sunset, they have to swallow that anger and not respond because if they do they become the bad guys, it's always like that.
Moreover, now that I mentioned Mickey, he is the guy who has a special treatment, you can't do anything to him because if you do you are already labeled as the bad guy, to him if or if you have to put up with his childish and clumsy behavior, not to mention that he always excuse himself with the mistakes of others.
And while there may be people who say "Leave Mickey alone", "Nobody's perfect", "Don't judge someone for his flaws"; I wonder: When and with whom did they use that on someone other than Mickey? Did they consider Raph or Sunset?

You do have a point to some, but let's look at the facts and recap, shall we? As I have the evidence to back that up.

Raphael:
1) In season 1, he constantly questioned Leo's leadership and always gave him a hard time, even when Leo tries his best to keep the team together, but when Raph tried to lead, he nearly got his brothers killed. And when he got into a fight with Spider Bytes because he couldn't keep the insults in check, and he thinks they shouldn't show mercy and stoop to their level.

2) In season 3, Raph yelled at Mikey when he made a mess in the room when he was just trying to distract himself because of the New York invasion. Everyone handles the loss and guilt differently, but April was right about one thing, none of them ever appreciate him for them trying to lift their spirits, especially Raph.

3) When they met Mondo, yeah, Raph had every reason not to trust him, but that's because Mondo didn't know Fishface was the bad guy, like many youths do, but it ended up him distrusting everyone they meet, like Bandit Racoon. And before that Italian gang upgraded their weaponry, Raph's anger got in the way during training and he constantly thinks no one takes things seriously, and as heroes, they need to show restraint, but he refuses to listen, which in turn made him abandon his friends and family constantly. Which if he did that again, I'd just say,

Then don't stick around!! You quit and abandoned your own family and friends before, just do it again!!

4) And when they met other heroes, Raph keeps on pointing out a few things and don't trust them. I mean yeah, sure, Batman had secrets, but they didn't bother to get to know him, and thinks that he's only doing this for the thrills, which there is nothing thrilling about it, for it's how their father was murdered in the first place. And during that future story during the events of Sunset's backstage pass, when Sapphire made a new friend, he automatically assumed that she would be a bad guy and would pull a Cozy Glow. Sapphire said she was okay, but he didn't believe her.

Sunset Shimmer
(Before her reformation)
1) Celestia tried to do everything to give Sunset what she wanted, and tried to help her make friends so that she wouldn't be alone anymore. But Sunset didn't even try, she just stood there like a coward and refused to do what Celestia asked, for she lied to her about it and she lied it before her reformation. She even ran away from Equestria, chose to abandon everything Princess Celestia and the founders of Equestria stood for, drove wedges between folks that she didn't know and nearly exposed Equestria to the Rainbooms' world, because she bawled like a baby that she didn't become a Princess. And because of her impatience, Celestia realized Sunset isn't Princess material, for she only focused on the bowing, serving and groveling at her hooves part, rather than the weight, duty and responsibility of a kingdom, and didn't think of the consequences or the idea of leading a kingdom to ruin if she did become one.

2) She even stole the crown, trying to harness its power so that she could become a Princess she desperately wanted. But it didn't, and she ended up turning into a glorified she-demon when the Element of Magic senses the wickedness in her heart.

(After reformation)
1) She became a hero, did everything she could to make up for her mistakes, yet there were still folks that resented her. And when Sci-Twi came along, she didn't know how dangerous Equestrian Magic is and she took out her anger at her because she constantly lets the stress go to her head and she ended up hurting someone.

2) Then she constantly lets the stress go to her head and tries to do things alone instead of brushing things off and letting her friends help her. And I know Mikey was being annoying when he tried to warn her about Cozy Glow, but she could've handled the situation better by not taking her anger out on folks, which caused her nickname to be Meanset Shimmer.

3) During the music festival, I know what Pinkie did was her fault that they got kicked out, but she didn't have to take her anger out on Pinkie because all she wanted to do was to have fun and share the memories with Sunset, but she keeps letting the stress get to her. And as Raph would say to her.

Raph: (sighs) No one else would say anything, so I will. Adagio's right, Sunset. You're the one who needs to change!

Sunset Shimmer: What do you mean?

Raph: What I mean is, and I hate to say this but, Sunset... You're just like me!

Sunset Shimmer: Excuse me?! Just how exactly am I like you?!

Raph: Let's see... You're serious like me. You're no nonsense like me. You always want everyone to foucus even when it really doesn't matter. You're hotheaded. You're a sore loser. You make impulsive, boneheaded, and unthought out stunts- like hijacking the RV for example! And you always get angry whenever you get stressed.

Sunset Shimmer: Offensive statements aside, just where are you going with this, Raph?

Raph: Did you ever think that maybe you ruined things for Pinkie Pie too?!

Sunset Shimmer: What?! How am I ruining things for Pinkie?

Raph: You said so yourself, she deserves to have good day just like you, but you haven't been giving it to her! And I've had plenty of time to see that. And you know I mean that literally!

Sunset Shimmer: Again, how?

Raph: Things keep repeating over and over again and while we're trying to fix it, you're overreacting and making things bad for everyone! Pinkie doesn't know about this. The Dazzlings don't know about this! Leo, Donnie, April, Casey, Keno, Zach, Caitlyn, and the rest of the girls don't know about this! All you're doing is causing this to ruin your day and everyone elses'! You feel responsible because you released Equestrian magic here, I get it! But we're not getting anywhere if you PUSH AWAY YOUR FRIENDS!

(Sunset stares in shock)

Raph: Oh, and that by the way, is why everyone was dropping shade at you! Because you abandoned Pinkie and left her all alone, just to see the concert! It's not always about you! (Calms down) Look, Sunset. I know you hear this kind of thing from Leo and I know how upset you are about this, but you remember all the times you guys left me because I had my freak outs? Well, even though I come back and apologize, I'm always afraid I might be too late. Say you fix this timeline, but you do something like that with Pinkie, it may cost you your friendship with everybody!

another topic
1) And I know that Jagwar situation left everyone sour, considering Mikey's boasting, so yeah, it's justified that they would feel that way. But there were plenty of ways to teach one about karma and humility, getting someone beaten to death wasn't one of them. And as a brother, Leo has the right to feel that way, but as a Sensei, he needs to learn to push negative feelings away and help a student, for there's no honor in that. Which is why I mentioned it's Anon-a-miss all over again.

2) And after all that, though Sunset did learn humility, she still doesn't know the first thing about being a leader or a friend. For she's not Princess Twilight, and she's not on Celestia's level, (and yada yada yada, as what I explained in one of my chapters and so on)

So as you can see, yes, which I agree, Mikey shouldn't get special treatment because of a few things and should grow up and should earn the reason to trust him, but Mikey isn't the only one who should grow up whilst also not repeating their mistakes when it comes to anger.

Little something called facts and analysis, the last one being a hobby of mine.

Well, since you talked about the times Raph left the group, but you also mentioned about the time Mickey left after messing up April's farm house, why? because the guys don't value Mickey? Nothing to do with that, instead of Mikey saying "Ok, that's right, I made a mess of the house and I have to clean it up" he took off and used as an excuse the fact that they don't value him when the truth was talking about what he did at the time, not what he did in the past.

Of course, in the case of Raph and Sunset, when they are scolded they are also made to see their past, but unlike Mickey where they use their past to excuse it, they use their past to bring them down further. I mean, if Sunset were to tell everyone for all the times she did things weren't enough for how much she lost her temper, of course everyone wouldn't buy it, but if it were Mikey then there is if everyone buys that 'argument', why? just because it's him and because he gets special treatment.

Another occasion where Mickey abandoned everyone when it was the Meanbooms issue, when Sunset couldn't listen to him to find a way to clear her name (again), and of course, Mickey instead of looking for someone else, what he does is to victimize himself, and say that no one takes him seriously, I want to focus on this last point, the fact that Mikey blames others for something he caused himself, he said that no one respected him when the truth is that he never gave himself respect, no matter how many successes he had, he was still the same fool, so he is no one to play to others for not changing.

Now, back to the Meanbooms issue, when Mickey went to tell everyone what was going on, he used his victim card again saying that they don't take him seriously because they do, which is not true as there were reasons not to take him seriously, but as usual, people at CHS are so gullible that they believe anything, CHS people are so gullible that they believe anything, anyway, intentionally or not Mickey pulled the strings to force his brothers to make a promise so that they would listen to him and take him seriously, a right that Mikey himself has not earned and a promise that would not be of much use for later stories.

Back to the Cozy Glow issue, Sunset does apologize to Mikey at the end, but Mikey doesn't, another clear example of his special treatment, of course he does apologize to her at the end but for several stories later. But in the end what Sunset told him was true, that Mikey is a goofbag, and that his ideas only exist in his imagination. We can see this in the Nanashi affair, where Mikey is convinced that Nanashi is good. However, Raph thinks it's all a sham. And as we know, by his attitude, Raph is practically left aside and judged by his past experiences. Of course, we can say that here the roles are reversed. Of course, in the end Mikey realizes that Nanashi was actually lying and mocks the reasons he thought he could be good, similar reasons he thought Cozy would be bad, implying that all his good luck was just dumb luck. In the end Mikey realizes that he is not always going to be right and that just like what happened with him being on the other side, there will be days when he is not right and the one who is right will be the one he least expects.

Returning to talk about Raph and the Batman issue, which in itself we can say that yes it is a little too much, but in the end Raph was not wrong about Batman. Batman always limited himself to say little information in addition to his attitude of distrust towards them. Of course, in a way Raph's attitude is understandable, because as Yugi Muto himself said, don't trust someone who wears a mask. And of course, Batman doesn't realize this until several stories later, where he apologizes to Raph for what happened in Gotham claiming that he didn't blame him for his attitude towards him and returns the gesture Raph made at the end of Equestria Batgirls.

Now, with the Jagwar issue, you are right, both parties are guilty, But as we have learned, Mikey is the one who gets off scot-free, since the ones who have to pay are the ones who are not on his side. It doesn't matter if Mikey did things wrong, his punishment (if he will get one) will not be as severe as it will be for the others.

Moreover, now that you mentioned the case of the concert with Pinkie, some people want to sell us the fact that Sunset didn't think about what Pinkie wanted, which in a way is right, but if we analyze the first three occasions Pinkie also didn't think about what Sunset wanted, because instead of making her enjoy the concert what she did was to make Sunset feel uncomfortable and they both ended up being kicked out, besides, we are talking about Pinkie Pie, the girl who has a certain conflict with people who do not have the same tastes as her, and among the examples are that she once fought with Mudbriar for not admitting that he had more in common with Maud than she had with her sister, or in the FIM comics where she in her eagerness to make Rainbow Dash like pies ends up baking hundreds of pies in order to find the ideal pie for her.

In short, you make good points about Sunset and Raph, but they are not the only ones who have done that.
And just as you have admitted, Mickey also has to change for things to change, not with whining and forced promises, but with actions just as you want Raph and Sunset to change.

Moreover, now that you mentioned the case of the concert with Pinkie, some people want to sell us the fact that Sunset didn't think about what Pinkie wanted, which in a way is right, but if we analyze the first three occasions Pinkie also didn't think about what Sunset wanted, because instead of making her enjoy the concert what she did was to make Sunset feel uncomfortable and they both ended up being kicked out, besides, we are talking about Pinkie Pie, the girl who has a certain conflict with people who do not have the same tastes as her, and among the examples are that she once fought with Mudbriar for not admitting that he had more in common with Maud than she had with her sister, or in the FIM comics where she in her eagerness to make Rainbow Dash like pies ends up baking hundreds of pies in order to find the ideal pie for her.

You do know that her and her pony counterpart are seperate, right. And they don't know if the comic is canon.
But yeah, I see your point where she is overly sensitive and she has a hard time reading others. Like making Fluttershy scared, making her stagefright worse.

Now, back to the Meanbooms issue, when Mickey went to tell everyone what was going on, he used his victim card again saying that they don't take him seriously because they do, which is not true as there were reasons not to take him seriously, but as usual, people at CHS are so gullible that they believe anything, CHS people are so gullible that they believe anything, anyway, intentionally or not Mickey pulled the strings to force his brothers to make a promise so that they would listen to him and take him seriously, a right that Mikey himself has not earned and a promise that would not be of much use for later stories.

You're right about them being gullible part. And I thought Knuckles the Echidna was the gullible one.

In short, you make good points about Sunset and Raph, but they are not the only ones who have done that.
And just as you have admitted, Mickey also has to change for things to change, not with whining and forced promises, but with actions just as you want Raph and Sunset to change.

Again there's truth in that. Hmmm, maybe I can work somewhere on that with my current chapter or for the future.

Here's when an unexpected visitor pops up, quite literally.

Jackie sighed and sat in a large armchair. But then he felt something strange, literally. "Uncle, your chair feels very uncomfortable," Jackie said.

"Uncle has never seen that chair before?" Uncle stated in confusion.

Before anyone could question that, the chair began to move before a man's head with long wild hair popped up out of the top.

"Howdy!" The man greeted with a nasty grinn. The chair Jackie was sitting on was actually a costume!

"Whaahhh!" Jackie jumped off and ran over to the others who were just as shocked as him.

"Aahh, there's a dude in the chair!" Hana pointed.

"Whoa," Jade stared.

"That scared the granite out of me," Maud said dully.

The Turtles, Rainbooms, Allies, and Dazzlings gasped as they instantly recognized who the man was.

"Bonesteel?!" They cried.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"Nice costume," Pinkie commented.

"Long time no see, ninjas," Bonesteel greeted. "Been awhile."

"You know this guy?" Jade asked the ninjas.

"Unfortunately," Leo confirmed. "This is Simon Bonesteel. An escaped mental patient who claims to be the best bounty hunter in the world."

"That ain't no claim, Turtle!" Bonesteel argued. "I AM the best bounty hunter!"

Sunset rolled her eyes and added, "We first met him when we worked together with Team Shine and some other friends of ours, called the Digidestined."

"You teamed up with Team Shine?!" Jade exclaimed in excitement. "Luckly."

"I know right," Hana said.

"Alright, Bonehead!" Raph drew his sai. "You've got five minutes to explain yourself before we kick your butt back to jail!"

"Now now," Bonesteel's arm popped out of the costume arm, holding his crossbow. "Let's not be hasty now."

"What do you want, Bonesteel?" Leo demanded.

"Well, truth be told, I tracked y'all to San Francisco to ambush you Turtles," Bonesteel confessed. "But when I heard you folks mention them vampires we fought returned, my plans changed slightly. So I said to myself, self, huntin' these Turtles can wait. Cause there's much bigger fish to fry!"

"Can you get to the point?" Sunset tapped her foot impatiently.

"Since we fought those chi shuckers togther before, why don't we do it again?" Bonesteel offered.

"Wait, you mean team up?" Twilight inquired.

"And why would we ever team up with an unstable mad man like you?" Donnie questioned.

"Y'all would've been vampire chow, if it weren't for me and my huntin' gear," Bonesteel reminded them. "I figured you owe me that much."

"You also tried to capture us after the fact," Raph noted gruffly.

"Still not cool, dude!" Mikey frowned.

"Details details," Bonesteel waved off. "Point is, if your going to hunt down them vampires, you'll need a hunter's expertise. Namely, mine. So what do you say? Temporary truce?"

Everyone looked at each other for a moment before Uncle spoke up, "Hmm? Very interesting proposal, Mr Bonesteel. Let Uncle share his thoughts... This chair clashes with Uncle's shop! Remove it, Tohru!"

Tohru appeared behind Bonesteel and grabbed him, "With pleasure!"

"Hey hey, whoa whoa whoa, hold on now!" Bonesteel protested as the big sumo lifted him off the ground and held up high with one hand as he took aim.

Jackie opened the door and Tohru hurled Bonesteel right out of the shop. The hunter screamed as he sailed across the street and into an alleyway, landing right into a dumpster.

"Bye bye, Bonehead," Jade waved as Jackie closed the door.

Bonesteel climbed up in a daze, "That could've gone better...

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Oh, that Bonesteel

That was funny.

Cheer up, Jade, Maybe someday you'll meet Team Shine.

Yeesh, that guy's like a bad itch that won't go away.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m curious to figure out how the Ninjas meet and fight Po’s villains in his world. Like Tai Lung, Shen, and Kai.

How would that be?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Inspired by the fight scenes from the movies.

Maybe it won’t be the real villains, but more like clones of them? Like when Wallflower created clones of the ninjas enemies?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. That can work. Plus, the clones can be made out of the jade crystal.

"Vam Mi has drained Aria of her qi!" Uncle stated in dread.

"What?!" Karai gasped.

"NO!" Adagio and Sonata cried.

"She was so young!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Is she gonna turn into a zombie?!" Pinkie asked in worry.

"No, Aria's qi has been drained in a way that she will not turn into a zombie, but instead will transform into a fiendish servant for the vampiress!" Uncle explained. "Same thing once happened to Uncle."

"Hey, guys," Hana broke in. "Aria's growing fangs!"

Everyone looked down at the fallen siren. Sure enough, Aria was growing fangs. Not only that, but her skin began to turn a deep shade of dull purple.

"It is happening!" Uncle gasped. "Aria is beginning to transform!"

"Isn't there anything we can do to stop it?!" April asked in concern.

"There is one," Uncle answered. "Uncle must preform a qi transfusion."

"A qi trans what now?" Applejack asked in confusion.

"Sensei is going to transfer part of someone else's qi into Aria's body," Tohru explained.

"Wonder who that's gonna-" Mikey was grabbed by Uncle and pulled up to Aria. "Wait, me?!"

"You have abundant youthful energy, thus plenty of qi to spare," Uncle explained.

"Wait a minute, can't we-ow!" Mikey was wacked by Uncle.

"Do not argue! Now, relax your body and let your qi flow," Uncle said and began chanting. "Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao, yu mo gui gwai fai di zao, yu mo gui gwai fai di zao, yu mo gui gwai fai di zao." As Uncle chanted, green energy flowed out of Mikey's eyes and right into Aria's. Her fang shrunk and her skin returned to her normal purple. Uncle stopped chanting and spoke, "It is done."

Aria groaned as she sat up. Her sisters soon surrounded her.

"Aria!" Sonata exclaimed.

"Are you alright?" Adagio asked.

"Yeah..." Aria began before her eyes shot open and a big grin appeared on her face as she sprung to her feet. "I feel awesome! Booyahkasha!"

"Huh?" Everyone said in confusion.

"Whoa, dudes? Did I did just say Booyahkasha?" Aria asked. "I don't know why, but it suddenly feels fun to yell! Booyahkasha!"

"Yo, what's up with Aria?" Casey scratched his forehead. "She's acting like Mikey?"

"Aria now has Michelangelo's qi, and everything that makes him Michelangelo," Uncle explained.

"So, basically that means, Aria has Mikey's personality?" Donnie figured.

"Yes," Uncle answered simply.

"Cool!" Mikey grinned.

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" Raph groaned.

(Others could get qi transfusions too. Like Raph get's Donnie's and feels attracted to April, much to his ire. Rainbow can get Rarity's which she'll not like and react dramatically. Twilight with Pinkie's qi.)

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:OMG that is genius.
Huh, kind of reminds me of that one crossover special with Lab Rats and Mighty Med.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Funny and also it is pronounced chi.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I need to ask when did this thread go from talking about Jeb's Jackie Chan crossover to a thread for Kung Fu Panda crossover as well?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

(Reference to Poison Joke)

Spike: (laughs) Ha ha ha. This is hilarious!

Aria should be lucky Night Shine isn't there recording her on his phone lol

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What’s your take on my idea?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

How the Ninjas meet and fight Po’s villains in his world. Like Tai Lung, Shen, and Kai.

I don't know?

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 255