Comments ( 258 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 258

Oooh, I got it.

Tigress: Strength
Crane: Confidence
Viper: Courage
Mantis: Patience
Monkey: Compassion

And what if Poe represents balance, like the Yin and Yang?

I thought in Secrets of the Furious Five, Tigress learned Discipline.

Hey yeah, she did. Now I remember.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. Discipline. Now I remember. As for Po, balance would be the perfect element to represent.

Po: Balance
Tigress: Discipline
Crane: Confidence
Viper: Courage
Mantis: Patience
Monkey: Compassion

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe the Turtles can cook some pizza gyoza for their friends. Oh wait. This is for

Shifu: Mmm, this tastes delicious. I know this is gyoza but this tastes new. What do you turtles call it?

Mikey: We call it pizza gyoza!

Shifu: Pizza gyoza? Interesting.

Then some time later, Po makes ramen noodles for the Furious Five, Ninja Turtles, and the (anthro) Mane 7.

So the Mane 7 become anthro, like the Rainbooms we’re when they visited Moo Mesa

Hmmm, that's good.

Also, if the Mane 7 do become Anthro, would they sort of look like this?

I think this would sort of be a good look for them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, but with Postwarmonkey50’s idea of an anthro pony.

Yes. They can have the same height or be a little taller than the Turtles. Where did you find this picture? I gotta see an anthro version of the Mane 6 in that style.

But I think the gang would put on clothes to help them blend in more, courtesy of Rarity of course

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That is indeed true.

That could be something.

Maybe Po's crystal element is Belief.

Also, bare in mind that Kitsune is Japanese. And Kung Fu Panda takes place in China.

So, Shifu can say that Kitsune was an evil witch who came from another land.

Gyoza is a Japanese dish. Not chinese.

Oh, I found this on Deviantart made by an artist named DandyBouquet. The artist is quite good.
https://www.deviantart.com/dandybouquet/gallery

There wasn't one of Sunset, but I think I got some of the others.
1) Rainbow Dash

2) Fluttershy

3) Pinkie Pie

4) Applejack

5) Twilight

6) Rarity

7) Sunset Shimmer (had a litte trouble finding it. This is the closest thing I could get from a different artist)

And if they do turn into those types of anthro, maybe Donnie can also note that they looked a lot different since their adventure in Moo Mesa

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t remember Sunset Shimmer being an alicorn, but will this picture count?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Leo: Oh wow. (blushes) You girls look… pretty different when we traveled to Moo Mesa.

Mikey: Not to mention you got some nice assets.

I apologize for that quote. Don’t want it to be too sensitive for readers as a sex joke or something.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Maybe Shifu or Oogway can be the element of balance and Po can be the element of belief.

Whoops. I forgot.

Actually, balance is better for Po.

How about in the Spy Racers chapter, Uncle spends most of the time backseat driving with the Spy Racers.

“Slow down! You’re exceeding the speed limit!”

“And that turn was too sharp! Where’d you learned to drive?”

Stops Layla.

Layla- “what the-?! What are you doing?”

Uncle- “Red light means stop! And the light is red!”

When light turns green

Uncle- “you may proceed. The light is now green.”

Layla- “and they got a head start!”

I’ll leave that up to you.

Great idea.

Uncle: Won't help if you get pulled over either. (Layla sprays him with knock out gas.)

Thanks. I was debating between Layla or Ms. Nowhere.

Bet Ms Nowhere and Uncle won't get along.

Nope. Probably as bad as Night Shine was. or even like Uncle is with Torhu's mom

Here's an scene for when they meet the Enforcers' nephews.

Jade: Oh, and Aj, you better hold onto your hat.

Applejack: Why in tarnation-hey! (Charlie had crept up behind her and swiped her hat.)

Frank, Charlie, and Rocko: (laughing and tossing the hat to each other.) Three-way, keep-away!

Applejack: Give me back my hat!

Oh yes, the troublesome trio. Who could forget those rascals.

Speaking of the Enforcers, you think Captain Black might know about the Turtles and the Kraang?

It would make sense.

I figured he’d know Bishop through the EPA. Also, here’s something he could say when he meets the Turtles.

“Talking Turtles. Why not? After dealing with magic and demons, you’d believe anything.”

Ooooh, seeing that Chris Bradford/Rhazar and Captain Black are voiced by the same voice actor...

Mikey: Uh, dudes and dudettes, is it just me, or does his voice sound familiar.

Pinkie Pie: Now that you mention it, he kinda sounds like Rhazar.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Here's something that they mention Mitsu to Jackie and Uncle.

(After Karai and Hana mentioned Mitsu)

Uncle looked up from his book. "Did you say Mitsu?"

"She was my mother." Hana answered.

"And my aunt." Karai added. "You knew her?"

"I met a woman named Mitsu. She never mentioned she was Hamato. She came asking for info about the Sword of Yurikawa, despite Uncle's warning not to find it."

"I had heard about that sword. Many have asked me to look for it, but Uncle forbade me to look for it." Jackie stated.

"Nobody who looked for that sword had ever returned! It is cursed!" Uncle leaned towards Karai. "What was the curse?"

"Anyone who touched that sword would turned to stone. Only a Hamato could wield it the night before Halloween. Caitlyn and Fugitoid deciphered the curse, but Mistu was still determined to usurp Leo and she ended up turned to stone."

"Hatred and Greed cause nothing but destruction." Uncle shook his head in remorse.

"Am I glad Valmont never heard of it." Tohru gulped.

"Yeah I've been turned to stone once. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone." Jackie recalled.

"What happened, Mr. Chan?" Leo asked.

"Long story."

Nice one, but I noticed something.

"Yeah I've been turned to stone once. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone." Jackie recalled.

I think he should say

"Yes, I have been turned to stone once. I would not recommend it to anyone"

Trust me, I watched Jackie Chan Adventures about 5 times when they showed it on KTV for six years I think. I know his speech patterns backwards and forwards.

I've been recently watching clips of Jackie Chan Adventures and that is how he'd speak.

Still great dialogue though.

Really? Huh, must've missed it.

And agreed, it is still a good dialogue. And a good job of bringing up that one episode with the Horse Talisman. Hmmm...

People usually start their sentences like that, but thanks for the spell check

When they talk about the Talismans.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Jade: You know, when you guys talk about magic, makes us wish we still had the Talismans so that we could show you.

Leo: Talismans?

Twilight: What Talismans?

Jade: Well, you see....

Jackie: Uh, Jade, why don't we let Toru tell them about them.

Jade: What? Why?

Jackie: Last time you told someone a story, you ended up twisting it a bit. So, I think it's best they'd heard it from someone who also has knowledge of it.

Jade: Awww.

Mikey: *moves over to Toru* Soooo, Toru, what can you tell us?

Toru walked over to a book and showed them:

Toru: Long ago in China, during ancient times, an ancient fire demon dragon by the name of Shendu, wreaked havoc on the land using his powerful spells and unleashed his fellow dragons to destroy everyone.

Mikey: *whispers* I think we can all agree that I'm glad Spike from Equestria isn't here, otherwise he'd be shocked to see that this dude would give dragons a bad name.

Raph: *whispers* Mikey, for once, I completely agree with you. *The others whispering and agreed with Mikey*

Toru: He would've spread his tyranny across the land, until a Chi Wizard by the name of Lo Pei, casted a powerful spell and stopped him.

Leo: I think Master Splinter told us about him. He said that he was also one of the Hamato Clan's greatest allies before they went their separate ways.

Toru: And in doing so, he turned Shendu into stone, which resulted in the creation of the Talismans, which has some resemblence to the animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Realizing that they would be too dangerous for Shendu to use, as well as anyone who would start a war, Lo Pei scattered them to the far corners of the world, so that they would never be seen again.

Uncle: And each Talisman contains different powers that if anyone would wield it, would harness them for their own use.

Sunset Shimmer: *sounding intrigued* What kind of powers do they have?

Jackie: I have a list right here. *shows them the list and explains* If you wield the Rooster Talisman, you will gain the power of flight and telekinesis. If you wield the Ox talisman, you will gain super strength...

Casey Jones: Oh, like Applejack. Her geode also has superstrength.

Applejack: Mah family are hard strong workers.

Jackie: If you gain the snake Talisman, you gain invisibility. If you wield the Rabbit Talisman, you'll gain superspeed.

April: Like Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: *Ponders* Hmmm, I wonder how fast that Rabbit is with my speed?

Jackie: If you gain the sheep talisman, and you shoot someone with it, their bodies will be asleep, whilst your souls would become an astral projection. If you also gain the dragon talisman, you'll be able to create combustion.

Mikey: Huh?

Donnie: In other words, shoot fire.

Spike: Now that's something I'd enjoy.

Twilight: Don't even think about it.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, wouldn't want Spike to accidentally burned your homework, then that would be a new one.

Jackie: If you gained the rat talisman, you'll be able to bring inanimate objects to life, *deadpanned* like supermoose.

All: Huh?!

Jackie: Long story. Anyway...if you gained the horse talisman, you'll be able to heal someone from an illness and partial broken bones. *deadpanned* Wish I had that earlier and used it on myself when I broke both my legs.

All: HUH?!!!

Jackie: Again, long story. The Monkey Talisman will turn you into any animal you shoot at. And the dog talisman, will allow one to gain immortality rejuvination.

Spike: *gets excited* Oooh, now that's my kind of talisman.

Jackie Chan: The Pig talisman, allows you to shoot thermal vision from your eyes.

Jade: It even helped the founder of the chocolate factory in Bavaria, Germany to use it to melt and make the perfect chocolate before using machines.

Pinkie: *gasps loudly whilst floating in the air, then yells excitingly* So that's how he did it!!!

Jackie Chan: And finally, the tiger talisman. If it were to split in two, it would create two sides of yourself, a good side and a bad side.

Jade: The good side was a jerk and ate my chocolate. The other, *snickers loudly* made him a crybaby just for stepping on a bug.

This caused half of them to laugh:

Raph: Seriously?! You cried like a baby just for stepping on a bug?!

Twilight: These Talismans sounds amazing. Do you still have them?

Jackie Chan: Unfortunately no. During our last fight with Shendu, we had to sacrifice them in order to banish him back to the demon realm.

Pinkie Pie: Well that's a bummer.

Mikey: Yeah, I bet if they were still around, we'd use them to kick all kinds of butt.
**************************************************************************************************
And I think it would also be crazy if somehow, the Talismans would be back into play. As well as Uncle teaching Sunset and Twilight about Chi Magic.

Hmmm, or maybe Drago.

Hmmm, now that you mention it. Wouldn't their dark sides act like the Meanbooms if someone were to use the Tiger Talisman?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah that would make sense, and their Light sides would make them all act like Fluttershy

Cool. And maybe as a reference to Ironprime117's Jackie Chan Adventures and W.I.T.C.H. crossover, with the others being confused that the pig has heat beam eyes.

Jackie Chan: The Pig talisman, allows you to shoot thermal vision from your eyes.

Hana: Wait wait wait wait wait! The pig talisman gives you heat vision?

Jackie: Well, in a way, yes.

Hana: Cool!

Rainbow: And awesome!

Donnie: More like totally nonsensical!

Karai: Why would the pig talisman give you heat vision?

Leo: Yeah, with the others it makes more since; the dragon is fire, the ox is strength, and the rabbit is speed. But the pig with heat vision?

Jade: I don't know, we didn't make this stuff up. But it's a still cool power. It even helped the founder of the chocolate factory in Bavaria, Germany to use it to melt and make the perfect chocolate before using machines.

Pinkie: *gasps loudly whilst floating in the air, then yells excitingly* So that's how he did it!!!

No problem, happy to help.

How about as they get closer to Kitsune, Mikey begins to feel lovesick for Shinigami worrying about her.

In the other room, Mikey is sitting on the floor looking at a selfie pic of him and Shini from one of their hangouts feeling down.

“Oh Mikey.” Donnie entered and held up a pizza slice. “It’s your favorite pizza topping. Jalapeño marshmallow with peppermint syrup.”

Mikey did not even look up. “That’s Shinis favorite!”

“Uh Mikey, I don’t recall Shinigami ever having-“ Donnie was interrupted by a nudge by Sunset. “Oh right.”

Sunset cleared her throat. “Mikey, maybe you’d like to play video games with Jade. That usually cheers you up.”

“Recently, it kept reminding me of playing Vampire Hunts with Shini.” Mikey pouted. “It’s been days! And we haven’t found Shini! I miss reading comics together, playing games with her, seeing her laugh at my jokes, kicking butt together, her lavender lips, that night time perfume I got her for Christmas! When are we gonna find her?!”

After getting him to calm down a bit, Sunset and Donnie left him in peace. Toru looked up from his research.

“Your brother is worried about your friend, isn’t he?”

“Yeah. He’s really worried sick for Shinigami.” Sunset worried.

“I had hoped that we’d have found her by now. Or at least a clue to her location.” Donnie sighed.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Oh Mikey's really got it bad for Shini. So bad he can't enjoy any of his other favorite pastimes

It would be as bad as when Donnie missed April

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 258