Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 258 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 258

This is thread for a future crossover with Jackie Chan Adventures, that will be one of the fics I'm writting for Wildcard25's page.

I'll write it after my Scooby Doo crossover.

Here are the main facts to know about this fic.

1. It takes place after season 5 of Jackie Chan Adventures.

2. Dolong Wong and Kitsune are the main villains.

3. Their plan is to restore Wong's magic and Kitsune's immorality.

4. The addional allies joining the Turtles and Rainbooms will be Hana Wu, the Dazzlings, and Maud.

5. They'll be crossover chapters with Carmen Sandiego and the Spy Racers.

6. The Ancient One will make his first appearance and his mysterious ways will be based off Master Oogwe from Kung Fu Panda.

So for anyone has any ideas or quotes for this fic, leave them down below.

We should definitely put in this joke:

And end it with uncle saying “and friendship is magic!”

why am i seeing this way to darn well?? also what would Jade even do knowing that there are mutant ninjas and magic girls???

Idea 1:
Fluttershy: Why do you name your attacks after animals?

Hak Foo: I loved watching animal documentaries as a kid.

Jade Chan: ...that does explain a bit.

Idea 2:
Rainbooms: BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY!

Turtles: BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY!

Carmen Sandiego: BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY!

Spy Racers: BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY!

Jackie Chan: And I thought I was the only one with bad days.

A/N: After hearing Jackie say this, the others agree that it's fitting and soon adopt this catchphrase whenever something bad happens to them.

Idea 3:
Spike (having gained the powers of the Twelve Talismans by the Ancient One): Bad day... for bad guys!

If there's a train ride, this should happen.

Raph: I can't believe they got away again!!

Leo: Don't worry Raph, we'll get them next time.

Mikey looked behind and widen his eyes in shock as he stood stiff. Then turned around to them:

Mikey: Uh, that is if we live that long.

Twilight: *confused* What's that supposed to mean?

Mikey: Two words. *points and screams in panic* Cliff ahead!!!!

Everyone saw the train going straight towards a broken bridge, shocking everyone:

Sunset Shimmer: Are you kidding me?!

Rainbow Dash: Run for your lives!!

Everyone ran to the other side of the train, whilst the train began to fall down from the cliff:

Jackie Chan: Bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day!!!

Rarity: Will you stop saying that!!!

Everyone soon jumped off of the train and landed safely to the other side whilst the train fell off. Everyone slowly looked at the other side and watched the train crash onto the hard ground:

Applejack: Okay...that was a close one.

Fluttershy: Does this always happen to you?

Jackie Chan: *sighs* Every time whenever I travel the world to find ancient artifacts.

Mikey: You know, we should add this to the list.

Sunset Shimmer: List? What list.

Mikey: The list things that we nearly got killed that Pinkie and I made.

Pinkie Pie: Yes indeedy!! *Pinkie pulls a long list out of her hair and shows it to them* See?

Everyone looked as some read out loud:

Leo: Shredder, Karai when she was a bad guy, Tiger Claw, Rhazar, Fish Face, Bebop and Rocksteady when they were bad guys, Ch'Rell...

Raph: Kraang, Subprime, Bixilio, Triceratons, Emperor Zanramon, Captain Mozar, Zorin, Zeno when he was a bad guy...

Donnie: Don Vicioso, Hun, Baxter Stockman, the Purple Dragons, Purple Nightmares, the Turks...

Sunset Shimmer: General Griffin, Skonk, Dr. Abigail, Equestrian Magic, Sunset, Twilight, Wallflower, and a few of our friends when they were bad guys before they became good guys.

Twilight Sparkle: Batman's enemies, Static's enemies, the Teen Titans' enemies, my robot, the Digi Destined's enemies, Team Shine's enemies, the Spy Racer's enemies, VILE...

Rainbow Dash: Cobra, falling off buildings, nearly getting blown up, poisoned, split apart, affected by Equestrian Magic, trapped in different objects, Equestrian Magic powered villains...

Applejack: Y'all seriously made a list of that?!

Pinkie Pie: Yep. *pulls out a pen and writes it down* And now, nearly falling off a cliff, whilst riding a train.

Jackie Chan stares in astonishment and slowly looks at them:

Jackie Chan: You nearly get killed, even whilst trying to live normal lives?

Rarity: Trust me darling, you get used to it.

Uncle: You want Uncle to help solve problem, yes? Then let Uncle work!!

Raph: Hey, don't you...*gets whacked by uncle* Ow!! Why you...!!!

Uncle pinches Raph by the neck, making him stiff and fall onto the ground:

Uncle: Who else wants a piece of uncle?

Everyone shook their heads rapidly at that:

Fluttershy: Um, excuse me...would it be okay if I made you some tea to calm down whilst you do research.

Uncle: Of course. Please.

Fluttershy walks away:

Jade: Okay, how come Uncle didn't whack her over the head.

Rainbow Dash: Fluttershy never has one mean bone in her body. She'll only get violent when she feels like she won't have any other choice. Like the stare.

Jade: The stare?

All: Don't ask.

Interesting. I would like to read that story.

You forgot Dr. Piranoid and Dragaunus.

D'oh, right. New I forgot something.

Hak Foo, the Ice Crew, Hun, and the Purple Dragons become Kitsune and Wong's henchmen.

And here's a scene involving Hak Foo.

Hak Foo: (leaps at Maud) Black Tuger crushes rock! (Maud side steps and he hits a wall.)

Maud: Black Tiger misses rock.

Hak Foo: (throws punches at Maud who blocks and dodges each one.) Mad Monkey Kung-Fu! Mantis Boxing Style! Shredding Lion Claws! (Maud hits him in the gut with a double fist strike.) Crying Puppy Tummy!

Jade: Go Maud!

(Hak Foo's defeat)

Maud: I've got a move for you; Flying Turtles Shell-Shock Black Tiger.

Hak Foo: Huh?

Turtles: Shell Shock! (All slam their shells into Hak Foo.)

why do this make so much sense that its making me laugh like a mad hyena????

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Uncle: We must do research!!!

Twilight: (Smiling) Now you're speaking my language.

Donnie: Mine too!

Uncle: Aiyah! KAPPA! MASK WEARING KAPPA! JACKIE!

(Fights with a broom and surprisingly fights all four Turtles)

Raph: He's pretty tough for an old guy.

Leo: Stop! OW! We're Ninjas.... of the... Hamato Clan!

(Uncle stops his broom right in front of Leo)

Uncle: Did you say.... Hamato?

Well, maybe it should be Torhu who mistakes the Turtles for Kapa since he's Japanese. While Uncle still fights them, he'd mistake them for "mask wearing demons".

In the episode where Ratso get's one of the oni masks, it's shown that Uncle doesn't know much about Japanese mythology.

But Uncle would have heard of the Hamato Clan, through his late master, Chi Master Fung, who was an ally to Karai's grandfather.

Yeah, that's why we have a team. To remember continuty that we forgot.

(While on a Mission with the J-Team, after making an escape in a stolen truck van)

Paco: Are you okay?

El Toro: Si, Paco. We are unharmed.

Jackie: Yes, we are- (pauses) Wait. Who's driving the van?

Paco: Uhhhh...

Everyone looked up and saw two figures sitting in the driver and passager seats. Both had familiar black hair.

Jackie: Jade?! You're driving this van?! You are not even old enough for a learner's permit! Out of all the irresponsible things you've pulled-

Jade: (revealed to be in the passager seat) This is not one of them, Jackie.

Jackie: Huh? But then who is...

Hana: (the one actually driving) Hey oh!

Jackie: HANA?!

Karai: (smirks) Hana's nothing like Jade, huh?

Viper: Should we buckle up?

Hana: (chuckles) Yeah-hah... that's a good idea.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Kung-Fu Ninjas, huh? Interesting. I am planning on a certain kung-fu type of characters to appear in a future fic of mine. Can you guess who they are?

I guess I rushed it a little, but it could also work with Toru

I smell potential crossover here.

The Xiolan munks from Xiolian Showdown?

I’m actually looking forward to when that story comes out

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Close, but no. The answer is Po and the Furious Five from Kung Fu Panda.

Yeah, that was my next guess.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You are welcome to offer some ideas for Kung Fu Panda in the Nicktoons Unite thread.

So, for these who have yet to know this, one of things that I'm going to fix is Jackie's stubborn overprotectiveness toward Jade and only seeing her as a disobedient nuisance dispite the fact that she's proven herself countless times how useful she is and even saving his life.

And for hypocrisy, he thanks Hana for her help on missions even though she disobeys orders to stay behind, while punishing Jade for it, much to her annoyance.

Jade will confide in Hana on how frustrating that is. Which she'll tell the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms who have taken notice.

They try to call Jackie out on it, but he justifies it by pointing out that Jade is completely wreckless, irresponsible, and never listens to him. And that a LOT of the problems they faced were caused by Jade being all those things. For a huge example, letting Drago get all the Demon Chi and nearly causing the world to end.

Applejack and Rarity will tell him that they were the same with their sisters and that caused problems. Leo then tells him that Mikey did a lot for their team and all they did was give him flak because of his immaturity and idiocy. And that almost cost them his friendship.

After Jade is instrumental in Kitsune and Wong's defeat, Jackie finally realizes that, while she's not the most responsible, Jade's utterly useful. And as such, agrees to let her go on missions more, making her an official member of the Chan Clan and J-Team. Saying that he can be there to steer her in the right direction.

Karai even makes Jade a member of the Foot Clan.

Oh, that's definitely a good call.
Yeah, Jade may have gotten herself in trouble and sometimes causes them, but she always tries to fix her mistakes, and saved their lives multiple times. He seemed more like the ignorant type to even realize it.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah as said sure Jade disobeys and all that but she's saved Jackie's butt more times than he realizes. And as for the letting Drago get the demon chi. Her heart was in the right place because she had her own plan to keep him from getting them, but Drago just had a secret trump card to counter hers

Agree. Jackie needs to remember that Jade is growing up and won’t need him for protection anymore

And like Wildcard said, the J-Team was her idea in the first place, while he didn't want to be on a team.

Leo then tells him that Mikey did a lot for their team and all they did was give him flak because of his immaturity and idiocy. And that almost cost them his friendship.

Hey but I hope you put the fact that Mikey didn't perform well in certain areas either and not throw all the blame on the guys even for what Mikey does as usual.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

But Uncle would have heard of the Hamato Clan, through his late master, Chi Master Fung, who was an ally to Karai's grandfather.

Plus Tang Shen is actually part Chinese so, perhaps Fong also knew of her

I think they get the point.

Is it possible to add that Jackie also knew Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen knew each other as friends? Of say, how he and Yoshi trained together before he left to learn other forms of martial arts whilst Tang Shen inspired Jackie to be an archeologist. And during that time, he received a letter and picture of Miwa being born and that if he visited next time, he'd be Miwa's godfather, but didn't get the chance as he was heartbroken over what happened to them. And he would be very surprised that Miwa and Karai are the same person.

Yeah, yeah.
Leo will say Mikey caused some issues for them because of his goofballing idiocy so they never took him seriously, but say he did a lot of good for the team as well which they took for granted because of that.

Hak Foo, the Ice Crew, Hun, and the Purple Dragons become Kitsune and Wong's henchmen.

Wait, didn't Hak Foo become a good guy with the former Dark Hand guys at the end of season 5?

Hey but I hope you put the fact that Mikey didn't perform well in certain areas either and not throw all the blame on the guys even for what Mikey does as usual.

You seriously gotta let that go man.

Yeah, yeah.
Leo will say Mikey caused some issues for them because of his goofballing idiocy so they never took him seriously, but say he did a lot of good for the team as well which they took for granted because of that.

That's why they have a team, to help remind them of their path to keep moving forward. Like Leo teaching Raph not to let his temper get the better of him, or Raph reminding Leo not to be reckless and be the leader to lead the team.

Yeah, but it's possible that he did that he only did that because Drago was gonna end the world. Like how the Foot joined the heroes against the Triceratons.

That's a good idea!

Seeing that Jackie is a part time Archeologist, I think a somewhat surprise guest is in order.

During their stay, Rainbow got excited and said that AK Yearling was there for an autograph signing. And surprisingly, Jade is a huge fan too. They go there, and surprisingly, Jackie recognized her for some reason and called her DD, which AK also recognized Jackie.

It turned out that the two of them are old friends. And every now and then whenever they write letters, he would tell her about his adventures, which inspired her to write more of her Daring Do books. The two of them continued to exchange words, and AK was also surprised to meet the Rainbooms and thanks them for saving the Daring Do movie they made. They hoped that she wasn't hard on Juniper, with AK saying the two of them had a long talk and said that if she wanted to work on Daring Do, all she had to do is ask until she graduates.

Then during the signing, a store was attacked that Wong wanted to use a few jewels, which revealed to be the mystic artifacts from the Ming Dynasty, and that he would use to restore his powers. But surprisingly, the ones helping him were the human version of Caballeron and Ahuizotl. During the fight, they were captured, and AK saw it happen. She sighed and said she has no other choice, causing her to don something she had hoped to be long forgotten.

And at a temple that Rainbow and Twilight recognized, Ahuizotl and Caballeron plan to use the artifacts for their own gains after they help Wong, whilst also planning to sell their geodes to the highest bidder. Just before they could grab them, they were saved by none other than Daring Do, which shocked everyone, minus Jackie as he said "DD", which made them realize that AK Yearling and Daring Do are the same person.

After they were rescued, everyone had a hard time reeling over that AK Yearling and Daring Do are the same person, with AK saying that she and Jackie also traveled the world for a while to find certain artifacts. But about a year before Jade came to America, she gave up on Adventure and focused on writing them. Jackie said she was lucky she could find a normal life, with AK saying that the life he has suits him more, which is why she liked him, causing her to kiss him by the cheek, much to everyone's surprise.

After they got back, Jackie revealed that the two of them used to date a while back, much to everyone's shock, and Jade would blab that her friends would be jealous that her uncle used to date one of the best authors on the planet.

Aaah, right, now I remember.

I'll try to come up with the lines later.

I was actually planning on doing the same thing in Rise of the Young Ninjas. But I guess I can do that. Only how about instead of human Caballeron and Ahuizodl it should be Vanessa Bourone since she's a treasure hunter. And Hak Foo and the Ice Crew helping her and Wong. And when they capture the heroes, Vanessa uses an ancient artifact that freezes them all.

Hmm, yeah I can see that.

Is Valmont gonna make an appearance?

Haven't heard from him in a while. Last time anyone saw him, he was a bus driver ever since the dark hand empire crumbled.

I remembered that Jackie is also a part time archeologist, so the idea just came to me since Daring Do is somewhat the same.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 258