Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 71
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Excellent.

Raph entered the enormous cage as the Huntsmen closed the door with him and a mind-controlled Slash inside with Kallous sitting on his throne outside the cage.

Kallous: I expected you sooner. Where is the energy of youth, huh?

(With the Huntsmen chanting and cheering for a fight)

Kallous: Fight until the last mutant standing wins. Or die here together.

Raph is dodging the mace of the mind-controlled Slash.

Raph: Come on Slash, it's me. Snap out of it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After Raph defeated and knocked out Slash, the ceiling of the cage exploded and the rest of the Ninjas, Bebop, Fishface, Bonaparte Frog, Rockwell, Mona Lisa, Mondo Gecko, and Tiger Claw entered.

Kallous: (growls) Do not let them escape!

The Huntsmen opened the doors and released the mind-controlled combatants: Rocksteady, Genghis Frog, Leatherhead, Scum Bug, A-Prime, Tigress, El Topo, Le Chevre, Alopex, Street Sharks, and Extreme Dinosaurs.

Fishface: Do I seriously have to help you tortugas and chicas?

Rainbow: Yeah. What other choice do you have?

Bonaparte Frog: They uh, do have a point there.

Just a reminder, Spider Bytes was reverted back to Vic in Duck Rocks

Here's an idea. If Alopex is under the control of the brain worms, perhaps Rainbow could beat her to regain her control. Both she and the mutant fox are fast!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. It’ll be like a speedster battle from The Flash TV show.

Also, have Rainbow sing a little tune to irritate Alopex's mind control:

🎶What does the fox say?

Since Alopex was trained by Tiger Claw, she'd be able to kick Rainbow's butt hard. She did beat Rocksteady and her brother, who almost no one can beat in a fight.

I need help with the numbers on my

Hybrid with Primal Zerg

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Huntsmen could use some tech to create mechanical dogs, birds, armor, and weapons.

‘Cause if you guys play the Spider-Man 2 game or watched the story on YouTube, where do you think Kraven got that cool stuff from?

Mikey: Nice robo doggy, do you want a nut or a bolt?

Amethyst, your mechanical birds can release a laser blast out of their beaks just like a dragon! They'll be like Airazor, a maximal hawk from Rise of the Beasts.

Will this be based on before or after Across the Shell-Verse?

Cause I have some ideas there.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t know because I don’t know how long the story is for Across the Shellverse. You can put your ideas down for before and after the Shellverse story.

I'd say...after the Shell-verse. If you want, I can share more on your private message. Sure, there'll be spoilers, but seeing that I asked permission from you, I'm willing to make an exception. Let me know when.

Plus, it's about...nearly 30-40 chapters. I plan to involve all the Turtle Worlds and their allies.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You can post your ideas on my pms when it is finished. Just take your time and don’t rush.

Kallous and the Huntsmen are really based on Kraven and his faction, The Hunters, from Insomniac’s Spider-Man 2 game. They are scavengers and they are looking to capture super-powered foes and use their abilities/tech/weapons against the heroes; if you played or watched the story of the game of course.

They can be watching from surveillance and/or from the shadows throughout the course of your story.

Since those three vile agents are here in the story, I suppose that they would become into their mutant forms by kallous again just for the entertainment?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 71