• Viewing 101 - 150 of 200

But he shot me down

Wanted to do it before the alien movie

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Before the Alien Invaders movie?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I already got a Halloween fic that I wamt to work on, but I don’t wanna to do another one for this year that involves Scooby-Doo.

Do what feels comfortable

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ve been thinking about the Halloween fic and wonder, when am I going to start it. Well, I’ve been thinking that I will do the one with Danny Phantom and Monster High for next year. As for this year, I want to do the crossover with Scooby and Courage. I want Spike to help Scooby and Courage.

And just who will get scared by Eustace’s iconic line with his mask, it’s going to be Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage.

I'm doing a Scooby Doo crossover in future.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Haven’t see any ideas you come up with for your crossover.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

While Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage were goofing around, squeezing mustard on the sandwich like fart noises, Eustace had heard enough.

Eustace: Bleh. Now that's just gross. But I'll tell you what isn't gross. (puts on his green mask made out of food) This. Ooga booga booga!

Mikey, Pinkie, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, and Courage: (screams in terror)

It's after I finish my Halloween fic. There is a chapter where Gabby and the Spy Racers (minus Frostee) battle Speed Demon.

Why minus Frostee?

Because he and his sister will be with the Young Ninjas.

Um, will this crossover be in the same dimension where the Turtles and Rainbooms live, or another dimension of Monster High?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Same dimension. Monster High is also in the same dimension, but its location is at Salem.

What would Monster High’s view of humans would be like? Would they be alright with them, or would they consider them the enemy and forbid them on campus?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The monsters of Monster High have met humans in the movie, Monster High: Ghouls Rule. They were enemies before and now they made peace with each other. So, they’ll be alright with them. Some monsters like them and some don’t like them. Monster High would allow humans on campus if they behave well like temporary exchange students and not tell the monster hunters about it.

Since Monster High is a lot like Growing up Creepie, won't the place just be dark and spooky while the rest of the town looks bright and sunny just like Creepie's home?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. It’s not really dark and spooky.

But won't the sunlight hurt one of the teenagers that are part werewolf and vampire? Knowing Monster High, all there is at the school is fog, clouds, etc. I know it sounds crazy, I'm just trying to understand there biology.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t think weather would be a problem. In my fic, the weather would be cloudy and sometimes rainy, but no sunlight.

Understood. Though, I'm assuming Karai didn't know much about Shinigami's past before she met her in Japan and saw her talent.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. Shini’s past hasn’t been explored, which is why Shini has a past with Monster High and maybe she learned witchcraft in a witch school when she was an exchange student from Japan.

Two questions about the Monster High crossover.

Would Claudine be half-human in this story.

And would Frankie be non-binary as well?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No, because the Monster High crossover will be G1. As for Clawdeen, no. However, Donnie could make watches for the monsters to disguise themselves as humans. Just like the Turtles.

So, I gotta know, which of Danny's villains will be coming to Monster High, Amethyst?

Oh, right. For once, I thought more of Danny's enemies would come besides Vlad.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. It’s just Vlad.

Hey Amethyst, the trailer for the new Monster High 2 is out

https://m.

Just putting it here for ideas.

Quick question for Monster High crossover...

What would Monster’s relationship with witches be like? Would they hate them, be at war with them, be okay with them?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Shini met them before she joined the Foot Clan and the monsters were okay with her. She's probably like the only good witch/sorceress they know of.

What if some of the monsters have ancestors originally from the Boiling Isles. And maybe some of the students have heard of Eda the Owl Lady. Because let’s be honest, that witch has a reputation.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hmm, okay. Maybe she visited Salem a couple of times before to buy some ingredients.

The gang meet Headless Headmistress Bloodgood.

Bloodgood: Welcome, to Monster High. (The gang were in shock as Bloodgood’s head was on her desk, not her body). I take it you’ve never seen a headless woman before?

Donnie: Actually, we’ve met a headless woman before.

Mikey: Yeah, Eda sure gave us a scare.

Bloodgood: Hold on, Eda? As in, Eda the Owl Lady.

Twilight: You know her?

Bloodgood: Around 15 years ago she visited Salem. Created a big mess during her stay.

Pinkie: Classic Eda Clawthorne.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Beryl: But we haven’t met her yet.

Cloudburst: I bet she’s cranky like our manager. (laughs) Am I right?

So, how do they find out about going to Monster High? Does Danny mention that place when he drops by to the Ninjas' lair?

Hey, I was thinking of something that I know could be used for a story about the holidays, you see Jeb in the Scooby Doo forum made a little mention of the Day of the Dead that is celebrated in Mexico, I came up with this little idea.

Mikey: It's a shame that after the new year there will be no more festivities.

Gaby: Maybe for you, but not for me.

Casey: What do you mean?

Gaby: Remember I told you that my grandparents came from Mexico? One of the holidays they celebrate there is Three Kings Day on January 6, which is more of a tradition than a religious holiday.

April: I had already heard of that holiday, I just thought it was celebrated in Spain.

Gaby: Not only in Spain too, but also in other Latin American and European countries.

Keno: Really? And what does this tradition consist of?

Gaby: The tradition is that every January 6th the Three Wise Men arrive and bring joy to homes with toys and gifts for the little ones who have behaved well. However, the date consists of families tasting the traditional thread of kings with hot chocolate.

Pinkie Pie: thread of kings?

Gaby: It's a circular, oval-shaped bread decorated with nuts.

Mikey: That sounds delicious, do you think I can get a thread of pizza if I go to Mexico between those dates?

Gaby: I doubt there is such a thing, although thread of taco are all the rage in Mexico.

Sonata: Did someone said tacos?

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Do you all remember a Christmas episode where every day is Christmas from the Fairly Oddparents or from Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas? Well, the CMC decided to wish for that before they go to bed. After a few days later, the CMC begin to become tired of Christmas and realize that every day will exactly be the same.

I hate that Groundhog Day concept.

Be careful what ya wish for

Yeah, even though time loops are annoying it will let The CMC get away from getting into trouble during Christmas because their mistakes would be undone since the day will get reset.

Which of all the Fairly Oddparents specials are you going to do?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I want to add some elements and/or references from the Fairly Oddparents episode, Christmas Everyday!

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 200