Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 200
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Why? You got some ideas for it.

Well, I was gonna suggest that maybe you could use g2 Monster High. But like I said, it's your call what version you use.

Comment posted by AmethystMajesty25 deleted Dec 22nd, 2022
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. If I do G2, are you going to proofread the drafts of my upcoming fic?

I don't know? I'm not really interested in doing that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. Sorry that I asked.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Rainbooms or Turtles played their instruments to perform alongside FTR to prove to Frankie Stein and her ghoul friends that they are a band.

Nothing Even Matters

[Mind Tempo, All]
'Cause the world stops
When I put my arms around ya, around ya, ouh-woh
And nothing even matters (Eh-eh; eh!)
And nothing even matters (Eh!)

[Mind Tempo]
It's like one for the haters an' two for all of those
Who try to shut us down, they don't really know
There ain't nothing they can do that can tear us apart (-part), no

[Cloudburst, All]
This wall we built together
There ain't no way of knocking it over
It will be here forever
Getting closer and closer, baby!

[Mind Tempo, All]
'Cause the world stops
When I put my arms around ya, around ya, ouh-woh
And nothing even matters (Eh-eh; eh!)
They can all talk
Say what they want about us, about us, ouh-woh
And nothing even matters (Woah; eh!)

[Bridge: Cloudburst, Diamond Glow, Beryl Fury, Cloudburst & Diamond Glow]
Nothing even matters, woah
And nothing even matters
Woah, we don't even need to fight (Need to fight)
Everything will be alright (Oh, yeah)
Nothing even matters, but you and I!

[Mind Tempo & Beryl Fury, Cloudburst, All]
(Yeah!)
They can all talk
Say what they want about us, about us, ouh-woh (Say what they want about us)
And nothing even matters (Nothing even matters cause you are!; eh!)
(They can take my money, take my cars, oh woah)
'Cause the world stops
When I put my arms around ya, around ya, ouh-woh (Uh-woah, woah, oh)
And nothing even matters (Nothing even matters)
And nothing even matters (Baby)
(They can take my money, take my cars, oh woah)
'Cause the world stops
When I put my arms around ya, around ya, ouh-woh (Uh-woah, woah, oh)
And nothing even matters (Nothing even matters)
And nothing even matters

OR

Paralyzed

[Mind Tempo, with Cloudburst]
You, you walked into the room
On a Friday afternoon
That's when I saw you for the first time
And I was paralyzed
I had a million things to say
But none of them came out that day
'Cause I was never one of those guys
That always had the best lie

[Diamond Glow]
Time stopped tickin'
My hands keep shaking
And you don't even know that

[Cloudburst & Beryl Fury]
I try to speak, but girl you got me tongue-tied
I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside
I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed
I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by
Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind
I'd make a move if I had the guts to
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

[Mind Tempo, with Cloudburst]
Now I learned a lot from my mistake
Never let a good thing slip away
I've had a lot of time to look back
And my only regret is

[Diamond Glow]
Not telling you what I was going through
You didn't even know that

[Cloudburst & Beryl Fury]
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

[Diamond Glow]
As the years go by I think about you all the time (All: Whoa-oh)
If I get the chance I hope I won't be paralyzed, paralyzed by you

[Mind Tempo]
You walked into the room
On a Friday afternoon

[Cloudburst, Beryl Fury, & Mind Tempo]
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed (you got me paralyzed)
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed (you got me paralyzed)

[Mind Tempo, Cloudburst & Beryl Fury]
Paralyzed, paralyzed (you got me tongue-tied)
Paralyzed, paralyzed (now I'm frozen inside)
Paralyzed, paralyzed

Who's Frankie?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If you don’t like the songs that I chose, which song do you prefer that Fun Time Rush can sing to so that they can prove to Frankie Stein and her ghoul friends that they are a boyband.

Actually, I like it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Draculara: I remembered listening to that song before. So you're the ones who sang that song on my phone?

Mind Tempo: Yep.

Draculara: *happily gasps* O-M-G! That. Is. Awesome!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea in mind of which villain from Monster High to join Kitsune and Vlad Plasmius. Enter Moanica D'Kay from G2 Monster High.

Moanica D'Kay is a revolutionary to the core. She rejects the idea that monsters should patiently convince humans to stop hunting them down some day. She is tired of hiding and running, and the fastest way out is giving humans a taste of their own medicine. To her frustration, while her words do strike a chord with her peers, not many are willing to join her army. In fact, all her backup consists of are other zombies, collectively known as the Zomboys. One advantage Moanica has, which may or may not have played a role in establishing the Zomboys, is a willingness to turn humans. She'd turn monsters too, but they are immune to her touch and require a psychological approach. Moanica's successes so far are limited, but as long as she's standing, she's striving.

I believe that the heroes can help/redeem Moanica and teach her that not all humans are bad despite their beliefs.

I've seen Monica and her Zom-Boys.

So I guess use g2 Monster High for the crossover. G2 Lagoona is speedy like Rainbow Dash.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I could, but I want to use G1 Monster High for the crossover. There was no Moanica D'Kay in G1 Monster High. So, since G2 Monster High had Moanica remain evil, Moanica D'Kay can be good in G1 Monster High. I can also have the main characters of Monster High wear G2 clothes. What do you think?

I don't know?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I understand. If you got some more ideas, let me know.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

And now I am having second thoughts about which generation of Monster High to use for the crossover.

I'm sure you'll figure it out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m starting to think that we should use the G2 Monster High series for the Halloween crossover. Jeb recommend it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay then. Let’s discuss some ideas about it tomorrow.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is for my April's Fool Day fic.

Intro

In the outskirts of Appleloosa, the residents were having a big party. A short distance away from the town, a man in a cowboy hat and poncho with a rubber chicken on his hands.

“Well Boneless, looks like our work here is done,” He walked away and continued, “Yeah, those guys never partied so hard thanks to me. Cheese. Cheese Sandwich.”

Cheese then started to have a strange sensation in his body, causing his hat to fly off until he jumped up in excitement. “Woohoo! That was a doozy.”

As he put it back on, he remarked, “Well Boneless, looks like our next destination gonna be in Canterlot.”

On a bright, sunny morning, Mind Tempo was at the park, observing some banana slugs on a pile of bananas on a plate.

He contemplated in third person, “Mind Tempo is about to witness the rare, once-every-three-years mating ritual of the Canterlot banana slug.”

Tempo played the radio and observed the two banana slugs meeting each other from his magnifying glass until his phone vibrated. The text said, “It’s time.”

“Gotta go.” Mind Tempo said and he ran off.

As for Diamond Glow, he was having a picnic date with Blueberry Cake. She said, “And for dessert... I thought we could...”

The two were going to kiss until his phone vibrated, stopping their moment. Diamond Glow looked at his phone and told her, “Maybe next time.”

Diamond ran away as Tempo followed his friend while stepping over Blueberry’s picnic area, alerting Diamond, “It’s time, it’s time Diamond.” Blueberry Cake became upset after that.

Meanwhile in the food court of the mall, Cloudburst was going to have a delicious meal of corndogs until he got the text and ran away, leaving the corndogs behind.

“Oh, it’s so time!” Cloudburst exclaimed.

Minutes later, the boys bursted through the door to Beryl’s house next to the mall and sat around the table with Beryl Fury waiting and standing still.

Beryl announced, “Gentlemen, it is time to find out who will be crowned the next sir high King Lord of,” He presented them a custom-made crown made out of arts and crafts props with the words ‘KP’ on it, “... the Pranks.”

The boys looked at the crowd with awe, dreaming that they will be crowned as the King of Pranks for this year.

[Everyone]

Ho, ho, ho-ho, ho!

[Cloudburst]

Make it count

Play it straight

Don’t hold back

Don’t hesitate

[Diamond Glow]

When you go Fun Time

[Diamond Glow]

Whatcha want

Whatcha feel

Never quitting

Make it real

[Cloudburst]

When you roll Fun Time

[Everyone]

Oh woah!

[Everyone]

Hey! Oh! Hey! Oh!

[Cloudburst]

Listen to your heart now

[Everyone]

Hey! Oh! Hey! Oh!

[Diamond Glow]

Don’t you feel the rush?

[Everyone]

Oh-oh, oh-oh

Oh-oh, oh!

Go and shake it up!

Whatcha gotta lose?

Go and make your luck with the life you choose.

If you want it all,

Lay it on the line.

It's the only life ya got,

So ya gotta have a Fun Time!

“The time of pranks is upon us.” Mind Tempo said.

“And as last year's victor, I must now let all yee competitors challenge me for yonder crown.” Beryl announced with a knightly accent.

Cloudburst sighed, “Ahh, it seems like it was just yesterday that we made that crown in our art class back in Vanhoover when we were kids.”

Beryl brought out the rulebook and put it on the table. Diamond reminded them, “The rules are simple. ‘If ye is pranked, ye is out.’ The last man to go unpranked becomes Lord High King, and wins the crown.” He said before Beryl pointed himself.

Suddenly, Virtue, Mind Tempo’s appeared under the table and told them, “And this year, I am playing.”

“Playing? This isn’t a game, Virtue.” Cloudburst told her.

“You’re too young and too girl.” Diamond added.

Mind Tempo nodded and presented her the rulebook, “Yep. And no girl shall play, so sayeth Lord Prankerton’s Book of Rule.”

Virtue told the boys, “Guys, you made this whole thing up in middle school, and that’s a picture of Sir Neighsay.”

Diamond, Tempo, and Cloudburst shouted in unison, pointing fingers at Virtue, “Blasphemy!”

Tempo gave her advice, “Sis, this competition can get very ugly, and if you get hurt, mom will kill me.”

Virtue vowed, “This is not over.”

“Very well. Each competitor gets two hours to prepare for the pranking commences at,” The boys looked at the clock until Beryl finished, “Noon.”

The boys ran to the door except Tempo. He told them, “Oh you know what? You guys go on ahead. I've got to call my grandma.”

“Your loss,” Cloudburst said while Diamond and Beryl shrugged before they exited his house.

After they were gone, Tempo smirked and contemplated, “And by "grandma," I mean I will be the Lord of the Pranks.”

I have an Idea for the Halloween special. What if everyone is in some scared state, seeing their worst fears. Until Fluttershy helps them by doing one of the things she's most scared of... Singing by herself in front of an audience. Particularly, this song...

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good idea, Tagg.

I'm planning on her doing that in my future Lego Friends Girls on a Mission crossover, but the circumstances are different. And not tell her friends. So, maybe that'll the second time she's done that.

Well, this will probably be her doing it a second time. And this time her friends will know.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is for my upcoming Valentine’s Day fic.

Operation Failed

Early morning, Mind Tempo hid in the bushes, wore his tree hat and looked through the binoculars to see Desert Sage on the bench, reading a magazine.

He contacted through his walke-talkie, “This is Tree Hat. I repeat, this is Tree Hat. Is everybody in position?”

Diamond Glory, disguised as an old lady, replied through his walkie-talkie, “Helpless old lady, ready.”

Beryl Fury, disguised as a purse snatcher, hid behind the fountain and replied, “Purse snatcher, good to go.”

Then, Virtue walked behind the bench, disguised as a gardener, placed the flower vase next to the flower bed. “Flowers are locked and loaded.”

“Copy that,” Tempo acknowledged. “Operation get Cloudburst a girlfriend is underway.” He then went to check on Cloudburst, who was feeling nervous.

Cloudburst sheepishly told him, “I'm nervous.”

Tempo calmed him down, “Look, girls love heroes. So, punch out the mugger, give granny her purse back, then grab the flowers, and give them to the pretty girl. And boom! Instant girlfriend.”

“Got it,” Cloudburst understood.

“Good luck, lover boy.” Tempo went back to his hiding spot with his sister until Rarity appeared with her tree hat on.

Rarity asked them, “Whatcha doin' darlings?”

Virtue and Tempo were surprised to see Rarity beside them, startling them. He asked, “Where'd you come from girl?”

“What are you doing here?” Virtue asked.

Rarity explained, “I was on my way to the mall until I saw you guys spying through the bushes. What are you up to this time?”

Tempo answered, “We are planning to get Cloudburst a girlfriend.”

“Aww, how romantic. I want to see how it goes.”

“Well, you're in luck,” Virtue informed her and the plan was ready to be put into motion.

“Caw, caw-caw!” Tempo shouted like a bird, and the operation was underway.

Beryl put on the ski mask and waited while Big Mac pretended to walk like an old lady.

Diamond Glow said in his granny voice, “Oh, I'm so old and frail. And look, my purse, it's just so full of money.”

Then, the purse snatcher emerged and grabbed the purse. “Gimme that purse!”

“Stop it! Help me!” Diamond shrieked

“Give me your purse!” Beryl demanded.

While Desert Sage witnessed the scene unfold, Cloudburst appeared to save the day and rushed over to the scene. “I'll save you,” Cloudburst vowed and grabbed the purse while Desert Sage was amazed.

“Thank you so…” Diamond said until he got punched by Cloudburst.

Flash, Micro, and Rarity winced while Desert Sage as Cloudburst gave the mugger flowers. The three spies signaled Cloudburst to stop as he presented Desert the purse. The three spies facepalmed and Desert Sage ran away, screaming.

As Diamond got up, Tempo informed everyone through his walkie-talkie, “Yeah, we probably should've rehearsed more.”

Beryl took off his mask and Cloudburst took the flowers back and presented it to Diamond.

“Really?” Diamond asked while Beryl rolled his eyes.

And after everyone is cured, the girls will suggest that maybe Fluttershy should sing lead some times, only for Fluttershy to relapse into her stage fright, saying she can't!

Clawdeen: Seriously?

Fluttershy: Baby steps, girls.

Torlei: You are such a mouse! (Laughs.)

With a dry expression, Danny sprayed her with Frankie's gas.

Torlei: (screams and runs away.)

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Frankie’s gas?

Well, say that the cause is one of Frankie's experiments gone wrong.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I thought Frankie’s gas meant…you know what, nevermind.

You think Shinigami would've kept a book of witch craft she received at Monster High that is stored in Karai's lair?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter, bud.

Happy Easter, dude!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for Jeb’s scooby-doo crossover (if he ever does one), the Ninjas can definitely sing this song.

I pitched him an idea on it, but he shot it down

Based on the Alien Invader movie

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Which by the way, loved the movie. I wish Scooby and Shaggy have girlfriends.

Yeah, I thought Crystal being an old friend of Mona would be a pretty cool idea. Shows that distance doesn't matter with friends.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 200