Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 425 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 425
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If Shark encounters Lancer again, he’ll do this based off from the Karate Kid movie scene.

I actually based his first beat down off this one.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh. I did not know that.

So, I just figured out how Zephyr really screws up their chance to cure Timothy. Not only does he bungle their chance to subdue Timothy by trying to save Rainbow, but he also causes the special retromutagen to smash and spill. Which gives everyone a reason to very harshly yell at Zephyr and tell him to not only leave the mission but also tell him to leave New York as well, since he's been a nuisance.

After Zephyr leaves, Donnie says that he fortunately made a backup, although it isn't as strong as the first one, but should theoretically still cure Timothy, but it's back at his lab, so Mikey, Mondo, and the Young Ninjas volunteer to go get it (which gives them an excuse to see if Zephyr's alright too as well as how the Young Ninjas get the Turtle Mech). And the cure does work, but Timothy can shift between his Mutagen Man form, meaning he's only mostly cured.

Also Robyn is told to go back to the lair too, since it's her fault Timothy's full of rage now. She protests that it was just one mistake...

Raph: (points at Timothy's path of destruction) And look how one mistake that turned out!

Leo tells her that she's too inexperienced and that they can't risk her making things worse trying to use her powers again. He tells her that after she's gotten better control over them will she be able to help on missions again, but Robyn becomes down-hearted. Especially after everyone leaves, she hears Raph say that they shouldn't have any trouble now with all the screw-ups out of their way. April consoles her and says that she'll get her chance to prove herself. Which she does when she uses her powers to calm Timothy down long enough for Zephyr to inject the cure.

April: (to Robyn) Told you you'd get your chance to prove yourself.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It's good. Just try and go easy on the whole lashing out at others even when they screw up. It always feels like it's a recurring thing in the stories when no one actually learns to not overly lash out at others

But if they do scold Zephyr about trying to impress Rainbow. Who's going to say what?

For example...

Rainbow: Look, I know you still have this fantasy about me falling in love with you. Well, I've got news for you bub, it's never going to happen.

Either one of the guys or girls: Look, I know you still have this fantasy about Rainbow falling in love with you. Well, I've got news for you bub, it's never going to happen.

I like it. But there is another thing you can add for the young six to fight Timothy. Since you saw my quote of Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, and Ocellus operating the Turtle Mech, you could have Lancer, Bright Eyes, Smolder, and Yona drive the patrol buggies, while the rest of the Rock N Beats fly the Turtle Blimp. Once my week of finals are over, I can try to make the extension of my previous quote I posted to you.

When the others find a very depressed Zephyr, he explains that he's fully aware that people don't like him and think he's a nuisance, but he's used to it. And what really hurt was not everyone's harsh words, but Fluttershy telling him to leave, because (as far as he knew) she never fully thought of him as nuisance and an embarrassment, until now...

Mikey will relate to this, being seen as a goofball to your friends and family.

Zephyr also says that it's not easy for him to live in the shadows of his more awesome sister, something that the CMC will relate to.

Robyn will also sympathize with him.

Robyn: Timothy wouldn't be out to pulverize the Turtles if I hadn't kept trying to use my powers on him. Raph and Leo made that very clear.

Zephyr: See what I mean. Even we try fix thing, we only make things worse. It's best to stop trying all together, or even better, not to try at all...

Mando: Well that's all bogus!

Mondo shares that he's fully aware that he can't fight period. But he never stops trying.

Zephyr: If you know you can't fight, then why even try to?

Mondo: Because that's what heroes do, man! They Never. Stop. Trying!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice Zephyr has those who can relate to him

He'll make up for it in the end.

He'll live and learn.

Yeah, and the Turtle Mech I'll use and maybe the Patrol Buggy. But I'm not sure how the Turtle Blimp will be any help?

The rest of the kids (aka Rock N Beats) can insult him from above or keep shooting him by manning the trash cannons to distract him, giving Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, and Ocellus who are manning the Turtle Mech to deliver a few sucker punches to temporarily knock him out. What I'm trying to say is, I'm hoping the young six and the Rock N Beats lure Timothy into a trap or stall him until the Justice Force and reinforcements arrive.

Well, I was thinking that they, along with Robyn using her powers, with keep Timothy in place long enough for Zephyr to give him the antidote.

I think before the events of Roller Coaster of Friendship, after they beaten Khan, they should still feel a bit of the aftermath of being scorned for a whole month after when everyone heard what the others did to Mikey because of my OC, Roland.

Here's from my last chapter from my Across the Shell-Verse story.

“Though truth be told,” said Sunset, “Even though we apologized to Mikey and whilst he was recuperating. We…”

“We were rejected by everybody.” Said Donnie.

“Rejected?” said a confused Princess Twilight. “How?”

“Well…” said Twilight, “Shortly after Mikey won, we received…the worst backlash, ever.”

*********************************************************************************************

The Rainbooms tried to book their band, but somehow, they kept on being declined and denied of every events. Even Principle Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna had forbidden them of playing in the school and gave them a month’s detention.

*********************************************************************************************

Sunset went to her locker and were shocked when the words “Meanset” were written on it.

Fluttershy trying to take care of the animals at the shelter, but they wouldn’t talk to her, nor did they want to face or do anything with her, which left her disheartened.

Pinkie Pie who was constantly rejected and banned from ever throwing parties, even crushed her cupcakes, even Maud forbade her from ever baking in the house

Applejack, who was ignored by her siblings and didn’t want to work with her, Granny, who forced Applejack to sleep in the barn.

Rarity, who people no longer wanted to order any clothing from her and would boycott her business, and every time whenever she showed them, they kept tearing them up, and lose her popularity because of her supposed selfishness.

Rainbow, who tried to catch up with her sports teams, but they all ditched her, even wanted to threaten to remove her captain status.

Twilight, who nearly got dumped by Timber Spruce and didn’t want to do anything with her, with Gloriosa telling her to leave and was banned from coming to Camp Everfree, even Spike didn’t want to talk to her.

Donnie would sometimes visit the Might Mutanimals to help them, only for Leatherhead to grab him by the face and toss him out, even April didn’t want to talk to him.

Raph tried to feed Chompy, but got bitten by the finger every time, Mona didn’t want to spend time with Raph, even Casey didn’t want to go on patrol with him.

Leo, who isolated himself in the dojo and kept beating himself up over not doing anything to convince anyone and didn’t have faith in Mikey when he trained him, and he didn’t want anyone else to bother him, not even Master Splinter.

“It really hurt.” Said Fluttershy whilst she whimpered, “We’ve never dealt with this much cruelty before.”

“Yeah,” said Pinkie Pie, “Nobody wanted my parties, nobody wanted Rarity’s dresses, and everyone else…just as bad.”

“So, what changed their mind?” asked pony Rainbow Dash whilst she looked at them.

“Well, after two and a half weeks, we had enough,” said Rainbow Dash, “So we asked the first group we found.”

“Scootaloo, wait!!” said Rainbow.

Scootaloo looked at Rainbow, but then was mad and looked away, same with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom.

“I don’t want to talk to you, Rainbow.” Said Scootaloo.

“Will you just stop!!” said Rainbow as the rest of the Rainbooms showed up, wondering what was going on. “What’s going on? Why is everyone ditching us?”

Sweetie Belle looked sternly and said “You really haven’t figured it out, have you?”

Apple Bloom showed them the footage of them ditching Mikey, how he was nearly beaten to death and that they were smiling about it, which shocked the girls.

“Wait!!” said Applejack in shock, “Is that…?”

“Yeah, of you girls ditching Mikey.” Said Apple Bloom when she placed her phone away.

“In fact, every one of our friends from both Canterlot High, half the city and our friends from New York knows!!” said Scootaloo.

“Mikey constantly kept…,” said Applejack.

“We know!!” shouted the CMC in anger, which surprised the Rainbooms.

“Look,” said Twilight, “We didn’t know the fight was set up!! We didn’t even know that Jagwar planned to kill Mikey!!”

“Well, y’all should’ve been better than that!!” said Apple Bloom. “Y’all could’ve gotten over it, but y’all didn’t!! It was just like after the Spring Fling!! Ah would’ve thought that y’all would’ve been less stubborn and more honest, but y’all are nothing but a big liar!!”

Applejack was shocked by what her sister said.

“And you’re no different Rarity!!” said Sweetie Belle, “I thought you were a generous sister, but you’re still selfish than ever before since the Battle of the Bands and during the Sisterhood social!!”

Rarity was a little hurt by Sweetie Belle.

“And I thought you were loyal Rainbow,” said Scootaloo in disgust, “But from what I’ve seen? You’re no better than Gilda and Lightning Dust, cause you break everything you touch!!”

Rainbow was shocked and taken aback by what her honorary sister said, which left her hurt.

“But you know what?” said Apple Bloom, “Ah’m actually glad that y’all are being scorned, cause now y’all have earned what Mikey didn’t; karma.”

“And all of you definitely had this coming for a long time!!” said Sweetie Belle over not just with Mikey, but with everything else.

Both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle left at the same time. However, Scootaloo looked at them sternly.

“Mikey was the only one who defended all of you when you got framed because of Sapphire and your ink clones.” Said Scootaloo, “But you guys never believe him, and all of you promised to listen to him. No, you Pinkie promised. And you broke it.”

Everyone was shocked by what she said, even Pinkie as her hair deflated, realizing that she broke her own promise.

“And until you lot learn never to take things for granted,” said Scootaloo, “We don’t want anything to do with you anymore.”

Scootaloo then walked away to rejoin her friends, whilst the Rainbooms stood there, hurt, and heartbroken, that even their sisters had abandoned them, whilst all of them were hurt and realized that they were right.

************************************************************************************************

“We really regretted of what we did to Mikey that day.” Said a disheartened Rarity.

“And everyone was right,” said a teary-eyed Pinkie Pie, “We’re horrible friends. To each other and others.”

“It took us about a week to get everything squared with the others and made things right with Mikey.” Said a saddened Applejack.

That should at least give out some clue, where from behind the shadows, Roland taught them a lesson what he thought in his mindset Mikey didn't deserve, which is Karma.

Yeah, that chapter had so many reveals and surprises. 😓

But yeah, I think that plot idea for when they are about to head to equestria land is not bad. 👍

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 425