Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 425 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 425

I thought it will happen after equestria ninja girlz on misssion.

She’s the female human turned vixen Ninjara from Archie comics

She inspired the creation of Alopex

Equestria Ninja Girlz on a Mission is before Battle Nexus.

Reign:

Doesn’t it bother you that not many remember you?

Ninjara: (snap chopsticks) I’m sorry did you say something?

Hey there. I don't know if you read my story, but during that time whilst Mikey recovers, my OC Obaki or Roland (In disguise) would make an appearance and would call them out on their own failings as he pointed out that all of them weren't any better than he is, which would be a future reference for "across the shell-verse". Just a suggestion.

I have a great idea for Rise of The Young Ninjas. In one chapter of the story, the turtles, the rainbooms and their allies take the young ninjas to Louisiana to visit Napoleon and his new village. This way, young ninjas can learn more about the culture of warrior frogs. We can even arrange for Attila to offer the ninjas a friendly martial arts tournament between their different students.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You forgot tor reply.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You forgot to reply to other users about your idea.

Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm really sorry. that was never my intention, no matter what i did.

It's more incorrect communication

Listen everybody, if I really did something wrong, let me tell you that I am very very sorry. It wasn't my intention to hurt someone.:fluttercry:

No, it's not that. Your just not responding correctly. You see the two arrow markings on a comment?

Turtle Mech vs Mutagen Man

Here is warm up quote of half the young six facing Timothy. This quote is a huge referenced to Aliens. More of this will be updated the next time I post extras and combine them together.

Everyone recovered from Timothy’s quakes. Sore, but still alive. They were all devastated to watch him grab Buffy off the ground.

“Now... your... mine!” He maniacally cackled.

“No! Let me go!” She cried.

"BUFFY!!!!" Carter screamed.

Timothy slowly started squeezing Buffy's body who screamed in pain and making her lose her breath. Suddenly, an explosion hit his back that made him fall on his chest. He still had a hold of Buffy as he got up to look at the direction he got hit. Everyone looked at where the attack came from. There marching slowly was the Turtle Mech manned by Sandbar, Gallus, Silverstream, and Ocellus. They walked a few yards close to him before they came to a stop.

Sanbar yelled, “Get away from her you freak!”

An evil glare grew on Mutagen Man’s face before he roared and threw Buffy away. Carter who was still in his mutant falcon form took to the sky and caught her. Buffy smiled while holding onto him.

“My hero.” She said softly, followed by pecking his cheek which made him blush.

Mutagen Man slowly began to charge at the mech. Gallus and Silverstream were manning the upper parts of the mech while Sandbar and Ocellus manning the lower parts. Gallus and Silverstream readied the arms followed by Sandbar and Ocellus making the mech move forward.

“Gallus, Silverstream, go for his head.” Ocellus announced.

When Mutagen Man was about 3 yards away, he raised his fists. He prepared to slam them until he received a punch in the face by Silverstream.

“Take that!” she shouted before Timothy came in contact.

Timothy got up just in time to get another knuckle sandwich sending him crashing to a building wall. This time by the right arm operated by Gallus.

“And that!” he shouted.

Timothy groaned before he stood up and roared at them. The young ninjas made the Turtle Mech wave its arms, motioning Mutagen Man to come at them.

“Come on!” Gallus hollered, “Come on you overgrown glob of slime!”

I could use that.

There are many references the four young ninjas can do in the mech. One can be a reference to Avengers: Age of Ultron. Gallus or Silverstream can give him multiple punches to his face, telling him to go to sleep before he grips the metal fist.

I see. thank you for telling me that.

No problem. Follower or not, I try to help

Cool. I especially love the CarterxBuffy moment

One thing I'll change though, is Timothy won't try to kiss her, he's mad at her for breaking his hear and try to attack her, long with the Turtles, April, and Casey.

Understood. I've been watching clips of the Turtle Mech battling Dregg's arachnid ship. There are still a few ideas on this battle for those 4 kids I want to work on sometime before Yona, Smolder, Bright Eyes, and the Rock N' Beats join in on the Patrol Buggies.

Uh, by the way, didn't you say Rise Turtles will be in this story?

Yes. A crossover chapter like 80s Turtles crossover episode during the Space Arc.

How do they meet them? Do the Young Six or the Rock n' Beats ask the turtles to go on an adventure they might discover when Donnie uses his portal projector?

Actually, the Rise Turtles come to them after their mutant enemies end up their due to one of Rise Leo's portals.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Rise Turtles was mentioned after the events of Equestria BatGirls.

Well I suspect Rise Leo will be flirting Twilight which she'll be annoyed just like this deviantart you made, right?

Yeah, only that Pony Life Twilight.

Maybe so, but he can still flirt the g4 sci-twilight. This of course will make the 2012 Leo very annoyed and irritated more. Which would make him dislike his modern counterpart more than he dislikes his 1987 counterpart. Either way, it's up to you what your story should be like. The decision is yours.

So, for the chapter of when VILE wants to steal Twilight's tracker, it could be during another Friendship Games with not only against Crystal Prep but Hollow Shades High as well.

One of the scenes I have in mind is that Shadowsan tells everyone, Turtles, Allies, Rainbooms, Wondercolts, Shadowbolts, Spy Racers, Friendz, and Young Ninjas the story of how Carmen's father was accidentally killed by the Chief of ACME, which will leave Bonbon shocked. She'll later contact the Chief and asks if it's true, to which she'll shamefully admit it is, which is why she strictly forbids firearms in ACME.

Another scene is that while Bonbon, with Zari and Davenunax, are contacting the Chief, when Ms Nowhere barges in having heard about VILE being after Twilight's tracker. And it's revealed that she and the Chief know each other, the Chief bluntly stating that Nowhere bullied her in high school, which Nowhere is proud of.

Nowhere says the agency is taking over this mission, but Chief says that won't be happening as she knows Nowhere will confiscate Twilight's tracker and destroy it. Nowhere argues that they can't risk it falling into the wrong hands and says it's too powerful to leave in the hands of a teenager, especially after what happened to her during the last Friendship Games.

Chief says she's fully aware of the Midnight Sparkle incident, but she also knows that the Tracker also helps to keep stray Equestrian Magic from causing chaos, so she convinced Nowhere's superiors that the Tracker is better kept in the Rainbooms hands and that VILE is strictly ACME's mission, though the Agency is welcome to help protect the Tracker.

Then she smugly tells Nowhere that she's calling the shots this time, not her.

Chief: Consider it payback, Jannet!

Nowhere: IT'S NOWHERE!

Another funny scene is Le Cheve, disguised as a janitor is hit by Ace's ball and takes it. Later while he and El Topo are breaking into Twilight's locker, they're ambushed by the Young Ninjas. Later the other Vile Agents find them in the janitor's closet, tied up.

Le Cheve: Don't ask!

Wow, those two sure have a bad history.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You mean Hollow Shades High?

And somewhere, Night Shines munching on popcorn watching the feud

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Very amusing. Plus we have to also know this could be their first time meeting Devineaux

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I was gonna say you misspelled Hollow Shades High.

So, for the chapter of when VILE wants to steal Twilight's tracker, it could be during another Friendship Games with not only against Crystal Prep but High Shades High as well.

Will any of our OCs appear in your fic?

Maybe. By the way, did you get my note reply on Deviantart?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes, I got your message.

Hey Guys, you mind if I pitch an idea involving Creepie and her family?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm listening

Thanks...

Sandbar: So, your friend, Creepie, is coming to check out Canterlot High so she can think about enrolling when she starts high school.
Leo: Yeah, we lucked out with you six coming.
Karai: I thought about making her an official Foot Clan member, but her mom talked me out of it.
Sunset: Fair warning: She's bringing her folks and some other family members. So, don't move a lot.
(Sandbar and friends were confused until someone snuck up behind them)
?: Hey, guys.
(The Young Six jumped and saw Creepie behind them)
Leo: Hey, Creepie.
Creepie: These the Students you told me about?
Leo: Yeah, that's them.
(A mosquito was buzzing around Silverstream)
Mr. Creecher: I must say they are almost the same age as Creepella.
Silverstream: (The others stunned) Thanks, we sure to be great fri... Wait did that mosquito just talk?
Yona: Yona heard that.
(Creepie's mother and a few others crawled out her bag)
Mrs. Creecher: Vinnie, don't surprise these nice kids like that. Otherwise they'll probably grab a fly swatter.
Gallus: Leo, are these...
Leo: Yeah, that's Creepie's family.
Ocellus: (Grabbing a magnifying glass) Fascinating! Different species of insects as an entire family!
Smolder: Wow, now this is something my brother would never believe: Talking insects.
Creepie: Your taking this surprisingly well.
Sandbar: (Shrugging) Meh, if you've seen our real bodies, you'd understand.
(Gallus and the others murmured in agreement)
Leo: That's the spirit... Word of advice: Don't ask about her Aunt Rose.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice way to introduce them to the Young Six

You want the bonus scene with Creepie's Parents talking to Principal Celestia? Because I don't think they'll need a disguise.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Right, since Celestia and Luna are so used to dealing with magic around the school, the turtles, and so much more

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 425