Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 423 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 423

That sounds promising, but do you know what would also make it funny, is that when she transforms, her shoes come off her feet when she transforms. When she transforms back and notices, she has to go back in to get them. And she keeps making that same mistake a few times.

Here's something.

Quibble: And in the movie, Daring Do is left handed, which we all know is wrong, because she's always right handed in the books, so that's another reason why casting Chesnut Magnifico as Daring Do was a mistake! Now the problem with plotline involving Mojo is even-

Mikey: Maybe he's got on off switch?

(Raph smacks Quibble upside the head.)

Quibble: Ow!

Raph: Found it.

Patch: This dude's getting on my nerves.

Gabby: Next river we pass... he's going swimming.

(That's a Parody to one of the lines from George of the Jungle movie...

N'Dugo: Ursula! Ursula! Next cliff we pass... he's history.

(Also based off a funny line from N'Dugo)

Gabby: (while showing a translation on a sticky note to everyone while Quibble is behind her.) Cuando eres un burro cabeza gorda, siempre tienes la razón. (When you're a fat-headed donky, your always right.)

Quibble: Exactly! (Everyone giggles and snickers.) Uh, what did you say? (Gabby shows him the note.) Very funny...

That’s good. I’m almost tempted to suggest something for this

It doesn’t have to involve dung just the laugh part. Something like:

Raph: You’re right. This is the part where Casey, Rainbow, and I throw our heads back and laugh. Ready?

Casey and Rainbow: Ready!

(All three laugh wildly)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here's something else. After Daring Do has spotted the Arboost Gang.

Quibble Pants: Oh, Ms Yearling, uh can I have a moment? I just wanna say I am a huge fan of your book series, a huge fan. I especially loved your book Daring Do and the Masked Thief of Marapore. So I was just wondering why you would give the rights to an incompetent film director, who clearly has no taste or insight into what makes a great story, and let him turn one of your most popular books into a dumbed down action-

AK Yearling: I have bigger things to worry about than a dissatisfied fan. (Leaves.)

(Rainbow laughs)

Mikey: Burn...

Yes, Quibble is such a complainer.

Okay, remember about the Mere-twins rescuing Silverstream from Filch?

Would this take place before, or after Alim’s intro?

Well then, here’s how I think it would go...

• Mer and Fluctus secretly witness Silverstream’s capture.
  • Fluctus wants to save her and Mer is reluctant.
  • They manage to free Silverstream. They introduce themselves, claiming they heard what happened with Alim
  • Silverstream uses her ninja skills to take down the pirates while the twins use their telepathy and hydrokinesis... and whatever other power their species have.
  • They manage to hijack the ship and turn it towards the ninja’s location, ninjas fight, and they win.
  • Silverstream introduces the twins before they are called back into the Ocean by Rihana (who hasn’t revealed her true colours yet.)

So, what do you think?

I think it's good.

Here's a funny idea I came up with, based on a scene from one of my favorite old Nick cartoons. (It's not SpongeBob, but the characters are animals.)

Like when Teddy is in denial about admitting he's afraid of heights...

"It's okay, Teddy," Pinkie said. "We're all afraid of something silly. I'm scared of clown fish."

Melody scoffed, "Well, I'm not scared of much. Unlike Sweetheart, here."

Sweetheart frowned before she gave a sly grin, "Really... ? Then perhaps you won't mind if I play a certain funky beat?" She held up her phone, showing her sister a Playlist that was on to a certain kind of music that

"Oh no!" Melody panicked. "Don't! Please! Anything but that! No!" But Sweetheart pressed play... and polka music played, making Melody scream and cover her ears. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M ALLERGIC TO POLKA!"

"Ah, c'mon, Mel," Sweetheart replied with a grin. "It's not that bad."

"TURN IT OFF!" Melody hollered. "IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS!"

Sweetheart just laughed and explained, "Melody HATES polka music! So much, she's terrified of it!"

"IT'S IN MY HEAD!" Melody wailed.

"What a coincidence, Mikey hates polka too," Raph nodded over to his brother, who was also freaking out.

"AAAAAHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP!" Mikey cried, bashing his head on the wall.

Then I better not tell them I have Yankavic on speed dial 😂

Comment posted by Red Tagg deleted Apr 21st, 2023
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Is it from Barnyard or Penguins of Madagascar?

TMNT 2012 in the episode 'I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman'?

Neither, it was around when Spongebob was still fresh.

Is it from Cat and Dog?

No, but close, it stared two brothers.

The Ren and Stimpy Show?

Or

The Angry Beavers?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That’s what I was thinking.

Angry Beavers.

Perhaps, Teddy would fear of heights when the young six and Rock N Beats decide to do training at night with the turtles outside at New York. Say like, King-Of-The-Mountain. The same way how Leo's brothers fought him crossing over the wires to the Japanese styled building, the same training the turtles could teach the young ninjas to fight in their own way of being unpredictable. Plus, it's another way for the young ninjas to be light on their feet when they fight on any obstacles.

Here’s a little something for when the Ninjas go to Atlantis with Alim. It’ll also make a reference Equestria Ninjas AquaGirls.

The group were gathered by the lakeside, ready to take the trip to Atlantis.

Smoulder: So, how are we getting there?

Donnie: I’m so glad you asked.

Raph: Better get ready for a lot of peddling.

Donnie: Not this time.

Just then, from the water came a turtle like submarine. It looked bigger than the original turtle-sub, and was made out of a different metal.

Donnie: Say hello to the new, and improved, Turtle-Sub.

CMC: Woah.

Leo: Donnie, how did.

Donnie: I improved it with the help of some Utrom tech, and some Atlantean tech from the other world,
provided by Arthur, Mera and Vulko. Mera even gave me a new, non threatening power-source to power it up.

So I thought the Atlanteans would give Donnie tech to improve the Turtle Sub. So, what do you guys think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was great! Thank you for making a reference from my story, Red Tagg.

You're welcome.

Hey, after watching a Turtle Nexus video about Mutagen Man, I thought up an idea, when Timothy is freed, he goes after the Turtles, which April latter learns from his emotions is because he's angry at them for treating him like a loser. He also goes after Buffy for rejecting him and Caitlyn for slandering him in her blog.

Caitlyn: Oh crud...

Raph: I've been there.

He also attacks April and Casey for attacking him.

After finding out all that, the Justice Force, Allies, and even the Rainbooms and Young Ninjas will say the Turtles were wrong to treat Timothy so bad. And after Zephyr cures Timothy, the Rainbooms will realize that they've been treating Zephyr the same way. So they tell him that they'll try to be a little more nicer to him in future.

And while Timothy accepts the Turtles apology, he isn't entirely forgiving as in the news report, he says...

Mutagen Man: (on tv) Anyone can be a hero, but it's not just throwing on a costume, it takes a whole lot of work. And believe me I found that out the hard way. But the most important thing to remember, always keep trying and never let anyone say you're worthless and a loser, like four big fat jerks told me.

Raph: What?! After everything we did for that idiot?! (Sees the others giving him knowing looks.) Okay, fair enough.

(Groan) I don't know, Jeb. Is it a good can of worms.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I just pretty much forgot about him at this point

A little harsh, but I guess it’s acceptable

Well, one thing that's always ignored is imagine what it's like on the flip side. He was constantly seen as pathetic loser, the Turtles had no empathy for him and made cruel jokes at his expense. And he's a tragic character. I guess I can relate cause I was treated similar like that in my school days because of my autism and loose grip on reality.

And yeah, Zephyr was created to be disliked, and is a moocher slacker, but he also has high anxiety and has lived in the shadow of his more successful and heroic sister, with very low self confidence.

But I'm open to any suggestions you guys have.

I guesswork you justify it like that, it reminds me of how my best friend threatened to kill me

And I also got another idea, Timothy explains that he was seen as a loser his whole life and just wanted to proof himself.

That's good. I'm also surprised how well your taking what I just said.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Red Tagg told me that for the Fun Time Rush arc or chapter, an embarrassing thing to be recorded would be Rainbow Dash going to a spa, just like her Equestrian counterpart. It is based on the Big Time Rush episode, Big Time Reality.

I would like to that episode written for fun time rush

Here’s a little something between Casey and his cousin. I’m sure most of you would get where they’re from.

Casey: Like that time you destroyed my favourite baseball batt?

Sid: It wasn't me!

Casey: Likely story.

Sid: You calling me a liar?!

Casey: I ain’t calling you a truther!

Sid: Look, I’m sorry about what happened.

Casey: Sorry doesn’t sweeten my tea!

Sid: One more time?

Sid: Hey Case, for old time's sake?

Casey: HUG ME, COUSIN!!! (The two hug)

Couldn’t resist using classic sayings that Drake and Josh did.

What do you guys think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nice. I love Drake and Josh when I was a kid.

“HUG ME, BROTHER!”

I like it, I could use them for when they meet Sid.

Here’s a little something for when the Ninjas see Atlantis for the first time...

The ninjas were riding in the Turtle-Sub, following the Mere-People to their destination. When they finally arrive...

Donnie: Guys, I think we’re here.

The group looked to see the underwater kingdom, and it was breathtaking.

Twilight: Amazing.

April: So beautiful.

Rarity: So much inspiration, where’s my sketchpad when I need it?

CMC: Woah.

Alim: Yes, it’s wonderful at first glance.

Donnie: Anyway guys, I got just the things to help us traverse the kingdom.

Donnie opened a hatch, revealing a bunch of transparent mouth masks.

Donnie: These are special breathers that can allow us to breathe under the ocean, and has an unlimited amount of oxygen, made from the kind of tech from the Utrom’s breathers.

Sunset: Now that’s handy.

And that’s it. But when they go into the ocean, which one of these do you prefer.

• The ninjas still wear their clothes when under the water.
  • They wear special wetsuits designed by Donnie
  • Or they wear the swimsuits they wore during their time at the beach.

Which one would be best?

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 423