Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 988 )
  • Viewing 851 - 900 of 988

Sorry, it's good... I've just been sick for the past few days.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Even on Christmas Day? Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. But, I hope your Christmas was enjoyable.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I hope you get better soon. See ya.

Hey, when you do the Bane chapter, maybe that can be when Batman get's involved, knowing how extremely dangerous Bane is.

Yeah, that would be a good idea.

And maybe have applejack join since both she and the dark knight went head-to-head with him.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. He will go to his friends’ dimension and save Granny Smith first. Then Applejack felt upset that she failed to protect her family and was angry at Bane, feeling determined to take Bane down no matter what it takes. Batman will tell her to calm down and to not take revenge against an enemy with merciless intentions. Master Splinter always told his sons about that as well.

Applejack: (replays Bane’s message from her phone)

Bane: Go home. Say your goodbyes. Once you turn that grief into anger, then you are ready to face me.

Hey, here's an idea for Blue Beetle. After Adrian fails to emotionally break Gus.

Adrian: Okay, so I can't torture you're mind. But one of your friends I hear has very fragile emotions that she tends to hide. So let's see if she'll fare any better than you... (poofs away.)

Gus: (knows who he's talking about.) No...

Cyborg: What's he talking about? Is he going after Willow?

Gus: Not Willow...

In the hallway, a Kord Tech soilder was looking around when Luz suddenly appeared behind him via invisibility glyph.

"Surprise!" She grinned and stuck a plant glyph on the solider, wrapping him up in vines. Luz turned to help the rest of her friends when Adrian poofed up in front of her. "Aah!"

"You must be Luz, the famous human witch," Adrian mused. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Adrian Gray, head, well former head, of the former Illusion coven."

"I know who you are!" Luz frowned. "Your the jerk who tried to trick all of Hexside into getting sigils! And hurt Gus!" Then she smirked, "Before you totally got messed up by him!"

"Dont remind me!" Adrian sneered. "Oh, and speaking of reminding, I heard from our benefactor that you have a terrible guilty conscious. Especially when thinking about how you helped Philp Wittabane become Emperor Belos."

"Nice try," Luz rebuked. "But I was tricked. So that's not gonna work."

"Of course not. But what about the mess ups you deliberately caused?" Adrian asked with an evil smirk. Luz fell silent. "But since I'd rather not bore myself with explicit details, why don't we take a peek through those little memories of yours..."

Then before Luz could react, Adrian used the mirror and casted the spell onto her.

Like Gus, Luz's eyes turned blue as memories flashed through her mind. Memories of all her screw ups and the people they affected. Like Willow losing her memories due to her shenanigans, her mother being hurt after she let slip that she ran away, and worst of all watching Eda lose all her magic because she had gotten herself captured.

"No! Nooo! NOOOOOOOO!" Luz wailed clutching her head and dropping her palisman.

Adrian had a smug grinn on his face as he watched Luz's emotional pain. "Not so strong not are we?" Luz fell to her knees with tears leaking from her eyes. "The only reason you defeated Belos was because you had titan power coursing through you. And now without it, your just a powerless screw up!"

However, during his taunting, Adrian failed to notice Luz slip out a light glyph from her pocket. Then she suddenly sat up and clapped her hands over the glyph, creating a flash.

"Aaargh!" Adrian fell back, shielding his eyes.

The flash had also caused his spell to break and Luz's eyes returned to normal as she stood up. She approached the illusionist and stood tall, "Like I said, nice try! I did mess up a lot, but I also did way more good. So your little mind game won't work. Oh and by the way?" She grabbed the mirror away from Adrian. "This belongs to my friend. And this is yours!"

She stuck a rocket glyph on Adrian and activated it. The coven was sent blasting and bouncing off the walls, screaming, before he headed straight for Luz. String Bean then morphed into a bat and Luz gripped it tight.

"Now eat this, sucka!" She called and wacked Adrian right in the face, knocking him down and out.

It's great that Luz isn't taking that anymore. But one little error, Luz doesn't have her Glyphs anymore, she lost the power after she defeated Belos.

Well, they could work in the DC universe since it has magic to activate them.

Huh, maybe...

Luz: What, my glyphs are working, but how, they stopped working after the Titan.

Raven: The glyphs are honing in on another magic environment.

Donnie: This dimension has its own magic around it. So the Glyphs must be honing in on that.

Just like the glyphs are doing in Magic in Manhattan, since that world has magic as well.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The next Birthday Bounty Bash chapter will be centered around Karai as she will take on Lady Shiva. Based on the Arkham Origins side mission. The ninja battle between the League of Assassins and The Foot will be based on the 2007 TMNT movie. The League of Assassins will have two stronger allies: Black Spider and Katarou. The Foot will have Bushido as their ally. I have one idea for who to portray the characters.

Josh Keaton as Black Spider

??? as Katarou

??? as Bushido

That’s all I got.

Comment posted by Jebens1 deleted January 6th
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m not sure what you just replied to my idea there.

Hey, after Karai saves officer Karen Lewis, she'll help Karai, rebuking her objections, saying that it's her duty as a cop.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

When the Ninjas, Titans, Hexsquad, and the Reyes family are on their way to the island and take down Kord’s robot and soldier defenses, Rudy plays the song in the vehicle’s music player. With the addition of Pinkie, Mikey, Rainbow, and Beast Boy singing and playing with instruments.

Cyborg hands Luz the Kraang Portal device.

Cyborg: Me and Donnie managed to upgrade this so you can now travel freely through our dimensions.

Luz: Wow, thank you.

Nightwing: And that’s not the only thing we’re giving you.

Raven used her magic to give each Hexsquad member their own Titan Communicater.

Nightwing: You’re all honorary Titans.

Luz: Whoa.

Gus: Cool.

Cyborg: I even rigged them to communicate through our dimensions.

Nightwing: So if you’re ever in trouble on the Boiling Isles, we’re just a call away.

Leo: Same with us.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Black Spider’s "Balls"

Shini brought out her hypno ball and said, “Just watch my...” Just as she could use it, Black Spider threw his web ball at her weapon, sending it straight at the tree.

“Don't you just love my balls?” Black Spider asked. Shini ran while dodging Black Spider’s web ball attacks. He continued, “Hot, sticky web balls coming at ya!”

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Oh the innuendos surrounding that. That's what made Black Spider so funny, and not just because of who voiced him and the irony in it

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For the Music Meister chapter, remember the EQG short where Pinkie Pie was subbing in for Rarity to do her babysitting job?

Well, how about the Music Meister putting some sort of musical spell on Tiffany who is babysitting the kid (I think her name was Lily Pad) and they instantly throw a party. Mikey’s team must get the teenagers out of the house before Lily’s parents come home. And this will be the song that Tiffany will sing to.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Wasn't that song in the Deadshot chapter?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Caitlyn only mentioned her intimate get together in that chapter, but I did not add the song there. So, this time around, it’s Tiffany’s turn and Mikey’s team will stop the party by shutting off the electricity in Lily Pad’s house, making the partygoers leave instantly. I know Mikey and Pinkie love to party, but it’s the Music Meister’s scheme to unconventionally throw a party at Lily’s house first. So, they do not have a choice but to stop him. And then, the whole big musical starts (from Batman: The Brave and the Bold).

We're using Music Meister?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. That’s what Jeb suggested.

I'm only worried about the lyrics. We can't write an original song.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

True. You can ask Jeb for help.

Luz: So how’re Jake and the others doing?

Leo: Jake’s doing alright. Last time we saw him was when we took down (insert monster name here)

Mikey: Yeah, he helped us help Rarity’s boyfriend.

Rarity had a scowl on her face as she felt embarrassed.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Let me insert a monster name right here.

Leo: […some bat demons.]

Luz: Wait. Rarity has a boyfriend now? Awesome. High-five, girl! (offers Rarity a high-five)

Odalia Blight was in a cell in Belle Reve prison, wearing an orange prison uniform and an inhibitor collar to shut down her magic. The disgraced Blight was currently banging on the prison door.

Odalia: You can't do this to me! I am a Blight! You will let me speak to my daughter!

Odalia then gave up and sat on her bed. Just then, the door opened, revealing none other than Amanda Waller.

Waller: I am Amanda Waller, and I have a proposition you can't refuse.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Ooh, I like it. Odalia is about to meet "The Wall" (also known as Amanda Waller).

Amanda Waller, the anti Nick Fury.

Betcha you could guess what this proposition is

Which Amanda waller would it be? The justice league unlimited series or something else?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Instead of that song, I was thinking that Mikey’s team unexpectedly runs into Tiffany and saw her doing an unusual dance in Canterlot. Of course, Pinkie will join in on the dance with Tiffany ‘cause you know, Pinkie is Pinkie, don’t question about it. Then, Mikey and Casey randomly started rapping to this song thanks to the Music Meister.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That was a funny song

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amanda Waller: I'm your daddy now, [insert villain name]! That goes for ALL of you! I'M YOUR DADDY!

Yeah! That'll be a great into to the Music Miester.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

(After the song)

Tiffany faints and squirrels popped out of the sleeves of her pants and scurried out of the park.

Casey: (flabbergasted) Yo. There were actually squirrels in her pants.

Mikey: We just got served.

I was thinking of what amity would say based on the legend of korra when she’s fighting against her own mother.

Amity: Still think I’m an embarrassment, Mom!?

(She punched her with her abomination hand to push her back.)

• Viewing 851 - 900 of 988