Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 988 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 988

It's an episode from The Batman TV show.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Will the Young Ninjas and Sissy help Robin in Gotham or in New York to deal with the Everywhere Man?

do you any one who can answer my Question?

New York. And if you've seen the episode, Sweet Note should be the one to save the real John Marlo and use the prototype.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Haven’t seen the episode. I’ll watch it tomorrow. If you got some ideas for the Killer Moth and Deacon chapter, let me know.

this one

Hi so help

I need help on the IQ aka Human Intelligence of so Animals like Great White Shark, Galapagos Hawk, and Insect but I have some of them like Bee, Spider, Ant, Earthworm, Snail, Cockroach, Cricket, Butterfly, and Dragonfly so I would like some help please

and add in Galapagos Hawk

Number pleases

like this

and maybe this to

1. Human: 100
  2. Alpha Human:
  3. Ultimate Human
  4. Mega Human

Next Level Of Intelligences

just pot it in the link Question

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amity: Mom?!

Odalia: Hello, Amity.

Camilia: So that's your mother, huh?

Amity: Yes.

Beast Boy: (whispers) Awkward…

Interesting, the meeting of the consuegras.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have this idea in mind about Killer Moth’s daughter, Kitten. This will be like a side mission for Rarity. Takes place before the Hive-Five chapter.

In the beginning, Rarity watched the news on TV that a cat burglar stole some jewels in New York last night. She assumed that it was Catwoman, but where’s the proof? So, in Canterlot, she decided to confront and accuse Selina about the burglary in New York. Catwoman denied the accusation until Rarity decided to fight her. Then Cheshire showed up to observe the fight until she was ready to capture Rarity. In the middle of the fight, the real cat burglar showed up after robbing some jewels and it turned out to be Kitten who got mutated into a pink mutant cat. Plus, she got in the middle of the fight. Then, her boyfriend, Fang shows up to rescue Kitten, but it made Rarity horrified to see his spider-head. Then, Cheshire showed up and was ready to capture Rarity. But not for long, Red Arrow (formerly known as Speedy) entered the battlefield. So, the fight turns into a 3-on-3 battle in Canterlot.

Do you think they'll end up in the future, meeting Terry McGinnis, aka, the new Batman?

Odalia: (Turns to Lilith) I was very pleased when you made Amity your student until you turned rouge.

Lilith: I’ve done so many things that I’ve regretted. And some were to Amity. But at least I’m able to admit it, unlike you.

Odalia: You should stay out of it.

Lilith sees Amity in trouble. Lilith knew the time had come.

Lilith: Owl, if you can hear me, I surrender myself, so you can grant me the power of the Harpy.

Amity was about to get crushed when Harpy Lilith swooped in and saved her.

Amity: Miss Lilith?

Lilith: I got you Amity, and please, just Lilith.

The others below looked in awe.

Eda: Welcome to the Harpy club, Lily.

Luz: Cool Aunt Lilith.

Lilith touched down and put Amity.

Lilith: Amity, I owe you a huge apology. For what I did at the Covention. I was so desperate to best Eda that I humiliated you. I hope you can forgive me.

Amity said nothing. Instead, she hugged Lilith.

Amity: Of course I do.

Maybe when Amity fights Odalia, it can be like when Asami fought her father in Legend of Korra. Mikey can throw rocks at her with his magic saying...

Mikey: Ms Odalia, you are pure evil!!!

Amity ultimately defeats her but she slips away... and bumps right into Camilla.

Camilla: You are a horrible mother, la bruja! (Hits her in the face with her bat.)

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great work. Never thought Lilith would become a harpy like Eda and Odalia getting knocked out by Luz’s mother. I wish Camilia would talk some sense to Odalia and have some mother-to-mother talk about their daughters.

Course Odalia wouldn't care and thinks she knows better.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Did you read my idea for Rarity, Catwoman, Kitten, Fang, Cheshire, and Red Arrow?

Kitten: (watches TV and saw his father fighting against an impostor Killer Moth) Daddy, you're embarrassing me!

Catwoman: Hey, impostor! (spin kicks Kitten on the head) Try focusing on yourself than watching TV.

Yeah. It's good.

Gus & Cyborg vs Adrien Grey

Gus was facing multiple Adrien Grays. He tried to use his magic to shut it down, but it was unsuccessful.

Multiple Adriens: Poor little illusionist. Running so low on magic, that you see through my masterful illusion.

Gus: Your right, I can't see through it..... But he can.

Just then Cyborg appeared and used his Sonic Cannon to blast one of the Adriens, which turned out to be the real one as the other Grayes disappeared. Cyborg then approached Gus and helped him up.

Adrien: How did you...?

Cyborg: You may be able to fool the man. But you can’t fool the Machine.

Gus and Cyborg fight Adrien Graye, which ends in their Victory.

Cyborg: Quite powerful for a little guy.

Gus: Thanks. You’re awesome as well.

The two fist bump.

I thought Cyborg’s cybernetic eye could see through the illusions.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Smart play by Cyborg. 👍

Maybe Adrian manages to sneak his mirror back from Gus and uses it to torment his mind like he accidentally did to him. And he almost breaks until he remembers his friends and when Hunter helped him and de-spells Adrian's mind spell. But he's left exhausted from it.

Gus: It might have worked on you before, but unlike you, I have friends who I can count on. A family that loves me. And I will never lose sight of that!

Wanna talk in the Xiaolin forum?

Did I say something wrong?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You are clearly asked something that is not related to this thread.

Will they somehow meet Terry McGinnis from Batman Beyond?

Maybe in one of the chapters.

Ah, right, thanks for letting me know.

:rainbowlaugh: Hah! A pink mutant cat? That is so accurate since Kitten wears pink outfits a lot! But it's too bad Mikey wasn't there. He would've given Kitten an awesome name for her mutant form which would tick her off.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe Rarity would take a picture of Kitten in her mutant form and send it to Mikey. He’ll name it something funny or stupid.

Any suggestions? I was thinking Pink Panther, but that’s already taken.

Mrs. Snagglepuss!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No.

How about Mrs. Snugglepuss?

I can't even see pink without getting a headache

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild: Okay, okay! You got me! That's a keeper! I really like that one!

Kittylitter is perfect given Kitten's Spoiled Personality.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Eeyup. It’s "purrfect".

Cheesy joke, buddy

For the Shazam chapter of Equestria Justice Girls, which is based off Superman/Shazam the Return of Black Adam.

Adam isn't evil, but misguided. During his mission to kill Billy, he believes him to be unworthy of being a protector because he won't show his enemies no mercy.

When Billy and the CMC are brought to the Rock of Eternity by the wizard Shazam, he gives Black Adam's backstory, how he and his nephew were slaves when the nephew was chosen to be a protector. But Adam wanted vengeance and regretfully killed his nephew to steal his power then used it to kill his oppressors and every man, woman, and child of the nation that enslaved his people. Even destroying the city. As such Shazam was forced to seal Adam away in a tomb.

Like in the movie, when Adam pushes Billy too far, he brutalizes Adam, destroying part of the city, and just as he's about to kill him, Superman begs Billy not to hurt Adam like he hurt him.

Shazam froze. Slowly he looked around. The city was demolished, just like Luthor city when he fought Superman. He looked at everyone, including the CMC, who were all staring back at him in fear, just like with Black Adam. Then he looked back up at the man and in a flash he saw that he was Adam holding his nephew Aman by the throat just seconds before he killed him.

All the while, the wizard's words echoed in his mind.

"He intended to be a protector for his people, but instead, he became a killer... killer... killer..."

Shazam closed his eyes... and let go of Adam.

The mad man fell to the ground gasping for breath. But he looked anything but grateful, "You... STUPID CHILD!" He snarled. "Finally you showed promise, finally showed you willing to do when had to be done, to show your enemies no mercy, and to truly be worthy of being a protector. AND YOU LET ME LIVE?!"

"Because that's what a real protector does," Shazam rebuked.

"Then you are a fool!" Adam sneered.

"Maybe," Shazam admitted. "But at least I'm not a killer like you! And never will be!"

That’s good. But hopefully, there’s room for this.

After that, Billy apologises to the CMC, who forgives him.

But then Adam unleashes monsters onto the city, so Billy decides to, (temporarily), lend them the powers of the wizard.

Hopefully, you remember this

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 988