Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 988 )
  • Viewing 701 - 750 of 988

Hey Amethyst, here’s some quotes for Blue Beetle

Your Fight

Luz: So what do we do?

Cyborg: Hold on, I don’t think this is your fight.

Luz: (Looks at Leo) A great leader once said, “Sometimes what doesn't look like your fight could end up becoming your fight down the line.”

Leo looked at her with proudness.

Luz is quoting what Leo said to the group in Magic in Manhattan.

Shutting down power

AppleJack, Hunter and Cyborg enter one generator room, while Rarity, Starfire and Donnie enter another room. Donnie and Cyborg fiddle with each generator as they both put a hand on a wire.

Cyborg: (Speaks in his communicator) Ready.

Donnie: (Speaks into his T-Phone) In position.

Nightwing: (Speaks through the communicators) Total darkness on my signal... Go!

Cyborg and Donnie pull their respective plugs and total darkness for a second, until the lights turn red.

Nightwing: All they have now are emergency lights, no sensors, no alarms.

This is a little something when a small group rescues Jaime’s parents.

Jaime’s parents were in cells as guards were posted in front, while they were still angry.

Rocio: Let us out of here or Dios help me, YOUR GONNA GET IT!

Guard: Oh, shut it! (Bangs the cells to silent her)

Just then, they hear a sound. They turn to see someone in the shadow playing a violin. The figure comes out revealed to be Raine Whispers, who just walks slowly while playing their violin. One of the guards approaches him.

Guard: Alright, put down the fiddle...

Raine unleashes a sonic wave from their violin, which pushes the guard back.

The other guards get ready to fire, until they were ambushed by the other. One of whom the Reyes couple recognise.

Rocio & Alberto: Beast Boy!?

Beast Boy: Don’t worry, Mr and Mrs Reyes, we’re here to get you out. (Turns to Raine) Nice playing by the way.

Raine: Thanks. Although it was a bit nerve-wracking to play in front of... people (shudders. Turns to Camila). Thanks again for showing me those human violin songs on your computer.

Camila: You’re welcome.

So, what do you think? Also, the part that inspires Raine to play is this.

I also think that’s what Raine plays.

I do not But I need help on all insects intelligence IQ numbers :ajbemused:

Hey, here's some evil guest stars for the villain side, Tara Snapdragon, Adrian Grey, and most infamously, Odalia.

Adrian can join Gizmo on the Tower raid.

Tara and Odalia could try to foil they're rescue plan but end up defeated.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Those are some great ideas, Red Tagg.

Okay. I can definitely have Dark Amethyst and Nightmare Rarity (rejecting the evil clone idea) bring those Owl House villains from their dimension to the DC Universe. He can ask them who Luz and their friends are from the security camera footage from Titans Tower and ask them why they are enemies with them.

The reason why I’m rejecting that clone idea is because after watching the story of Mortal Kombat 1, having an alternate, evil version of my OC from a different dimension would be a great idea to start Dark Amethyst’s and Nightmare Rarity’s reign of multiversal terror.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In my Control Freak chapter, remember that Control Freak said that he has a surprise for Mikey and his friends? Well, their surprise is Solomon Grundy. Yes, he’s dead, but Control Freak designed a virtual version of him. And I’m not sure if I remember this, but in TTG or in the OG Titans show, Control Freak uses his remote to transport the Titans to his virtual world or other dimensions. The chapter would be based on the Power Rangers Time Force episode, Movie Madness. The Turtles’ teams will be spread out, but they will go back to their original teams after defeating Control Freak.

If Terra Snapdragon, Adrian Grey, and Odalia do appear...

Then maybe we could finally get a confrontation between Odalia and Camila. With Amity saying who her real mother figure is.

Amity: Camila was more of a mother to me than you ever were! (Camila tears up when she hears that.)

And when they meet Snapdragon, betcha Mikey would say this.

Mikey: WORST, GRANDMA, EVER!

The gang probably would think she’s Poison Ivy’s grandmother.

Hey, what if Juniper Montage joins the Control Freak chapter. She could be with Mikey's group.

(Here's the golf cart scene)

Juniper: I've got an idea. (Approaches the cart) Hey, did you know that Chestnut Magnifico is shooting her latest film down that alleyway?

Tour Guide and the tourists: Chestnut Magnifico?! (and raced off, leaving the cart behind.)

Juniper: (quickly got in the driver's seat.) Come on!

(Running out of gas.)

Mikey: Juniper, why are you slowing down?!

Juniper: (pumping the pedal) I'm not slowing down! (But the cart came to a stop, and she soon saw why.) Oh no! We're out of gas!

Mondo: Well that's just unfortunate timing.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Sure. And their first battle can be based on the Anakin vs. Kenobi fight scene from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

Start of a new Rivalry

Juniper: Hey genius! You’re not the only one who has knowledge about movies.

Control Freak: Really? Is that so? ‘Cause I’m gonna enjoy cutting you off from my movie and my world with my Astrojitsu. (presses a button on his remote and morphs into his armor mode)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Control Freak might've met his match since Juniper's just as movie savy

For Blue Beetle. And will bring in someone we know.

Luz: That is a lot of ground to cover.

Nightwing: Lucky for us we have someone quarterbacking us. (Pushes a button on the console) Isn’t that right Barb?

Barbra Gordan: (Through the intercom) Read you loud and clear from the Batcave.

April: Batgirl?

Barbra: Hey April. Sorry I couldn’t be there in person, but I managed to get Satellite images of the compound where they have Jaime.

Nightwing: After you called us I had Barbra gather some information.

What do think of the idea of Barbra Gordan being the gal in the chair for this mission, as there will be a lot of people to coordinate. And I don’t mean a wheelchair.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea. Kind of a foreshadowing right there.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Samurai movie

Leo, Sunny Flare, Adagio Dazzle, Mona Lisa, Carter, Cisco, and Sid arrived in Control Freak’s movie dimension and they were all wearing samurai gear. As for Princess Twilight Sparkle, she was wearing a kimono, portraying as the damsel in distress.

Kung-Fu movie

Raph, April, Frostee, Lemon Zest, Sonata Dusk, Karai, Angel, Dragon Spike, and Pigeon Pete.

Prison movie

Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Catwoman, Bebop, Rocksteady, Aria Blaze, Sour Sweet, and Casey woke up and they were locked inside each cell.

Jungle movie

Donnie, Rainbow, Leatherhead, Rockwell, Mondo Gecko, Sugarcoat, Echo, and Shini woke up in the middle of a jungle. As for Fluttershy, she was swinging vine to wine and wore jungle clothing like Tarzan.

Western movie

Tony, Layla, Applejack, Dog Spike, Mikey, Aria Blaze, Keno, Juniper Montage, and Indigo Zap will be in that world. You can change up the teams if you want, let me know.

Tony: Whoa. Where are we?

Layla: I think we’re in the Wild West.

Tony: Reach for the skies, you yellow-bellied, lily-livered varmints!

Don't forget Mondo Gecko in Mikey's group.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah, you’re right. I totally forgot about it. If you don’t like the groups I switched up, you can change it if you want and let me know about it.

I like the idea of the original group members beinf temporarily switched around.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for the Western scene. I’m bringing in a familiar foe that the Turtles and Rainbooms recognized.

Control Freak: (knocks on the door) Okay Livewire, you’re up.

Livewire: (opens the door and wears a fancy cowgirl outfit)

Livewire: They stole my daddy’s boots!

Bartender: They stole your father’s boots?!

The heores shook their heads.

Bartender: Why you yellow-bellied, lily-livered varmints!

Livewire: I’ll pay anyone $500 to the man who brings this group to justice!

The black hats liked the sound of that offer and surrounded the heroes.

Here’s a little something. Team names for each team like they did in Young Justice. Based on Greek Alphabet.

(Rescue Jaime) Alpha Squad:

• Nightwing
  • Luz Noceda
  • Raph
  • Nana
  • Eda Clawthorne

(Rescue Mr & Mrs Reyes) Beta Squad:

• Sunset Shimmer
  • Raine Whispers
  • Beast Boy
  • Camila Noceda
  • Fluttershy
  • Vee

(Destroying Generator 1) Gamma Squad

• Cyborg
  • Hunter
  • AppleJack

(Destroying Generator 2) Delta Squad

• Donnie
  • Rarity
  • Starfire

(Distraction Team 1) Espilon Squad

• Leo
  • Gus Porter
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Emira Blight

(Distraction Team 2) Zeta Squad

• Mikey
  • Rudy
  • Pinkie
  • Edric Blight

(Destroying O.M.A.Cs) Eta Squad

• Jenny
  • Milagro
  • Casey
  • Robin
  • Willow Park
  • King

(Destroying Scarab Bots) Theta Squad

• Twilight
  • Spike
  • Amity Blight
  • Lillith Clawthorne
  • Hooty
  • Traci

Barbra: Every team in position?

Nightwing: Alpha Squad, check.

Sunset: Beta Squad, check.

Cyborg: Gamma Squad, check.

Donnie: Delta Squad, check.

Leo: Epsilon Squad, check.

Mikey: Zeta Squad, ready to do this boy.

Jenny: Eta Squad, check.

Twilight: Theta Squad, check.

Barbra: Good, now let’s get our friend back.

Reference to Movie Madness from Power Rangers Time Force?

Hey, for the ending performance, here's something for Jamie and Luz to sing.

Rudy: Hey, let's get this fiesta started!

Luz: Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, hit it!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Luz: Luz and Jamie, ya'll!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great song choice.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Camilia: You must be the Turtles that my daughter spoke highly of you.

Mikey: Yep that’s us.

Donnie: Wait. Did you say daughter?

Camilia: Indeed. My name is Camila Noceda.

Raven, Traci and King were in Raven’s room at the tower. They were currently making a potion.

Traci: So will this work?

Raven: Of course. With the potions here, a drop of King’s blood and a piece of Luz’s hair, this will be able to transform into her Titan form at will.

Raven and Traci continued to use their magic to enhance the potion.

Raven: All we need now is something to dip into the potion for Luz to use.

Just then Amity appears out of the shadows.

Amity: So, you can give Luz the ability to keep her change into her Titan form at will with this?

Traci: Yep, we just need something for Luz to wear to act as the source of her transformation.

Amity: Might I suggest this... (Amity takes off her eclipse necklace and offers it to them.)

Raven: That will work fine, but it’s your necklace.

Amity: It’s fine. Besides, I’ve been wanting to give something of mine to Luz for a while.

Traci: Aw, how romantic.

Raven dips the necklace into the potion.
(Magic stuff happens)

Basically, Raven and Traci will give Luz the power to transform into her Titan form at will, courtesy of Amity’s Eclipse necklace, just like the girls transform with their geodes.

And Luz will definitely need all the power she has in the final battle for Equestria.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea, my friend.

I’m sure Luz will give Amity another necklace to wear.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Evil Variants

Dark Amethyst: (hovers right above her) Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. (drinks a glass of water and then drops the glass)

Rarity: (gasps) Amethyst Majesty? But how? My friends destroyed the darkness inside of you.

Dark Amethyst: I’m not your Amethyst Majesty, Rarity. And my name is not the Shadow King either.

Rarity: Huh? What are you talking about?

Dark Amethyst: You see, I come from another dimension where I followed my dad’s footsteps and not run away to Canterlot City. However, after I took my place right beside my father and his organization for awhile, I decided to kill him and took matters into my own hands by achieving greater power thanks to Sombra. Plus, Lord Zedd gave me a few tips about power and destroying those who stood in my way.

Rarity: Like what? Destroying me and my friends in your dimension?

Dark Amethyst: Oh no, nothing like that. In my dimension, your friends including yourself were all evil like me and the villains you fought were the heroes (reference to Justice League: Crisis on Two Infinite Earths). We defeated/kill/locked them up and made them suffer for all the trouble they cause. And most importantly, I hold the law and I became the ruler of my dimension. (reference to Titan Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat)

Rarity: But why come here?

Dark Amethyst: Oh you know, just to get you and your friends’ attention. Plus, I didn’t come alone.

Rarity: (senses a sharp diamond coming right behind her and summons a diamond barrier to protect her)

Dark Amethyst: Miss Rarity, allow me to introduce you to my queen, Nightmare Rarity.

No doubt Rarity would freeze with fear when she sees her doppelgänger. And get flashbacks to when she was Nightmare Rarity.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Luz: So who is this Shadow King that you met before, Rarity?

Raven: And you said that your friends destroyed the darkness inside of him. What’s that about?

Hey, when Jenny, Milargo, and Rudy can explain the full story of how Jamie got the Scarab, Gus can use his powers to create a memory illusion of the event.

First they see Jenny's dad give her the Scarab and telling her to run while he fights off Deathstroke and Sportsmaster. But the lab explosion caused her to accidentally throw the Scarab where it landed near Jamie.

Then Jamie's family arrives shortly after the explosion to see if Jamie is okay and then he picks up the Scarab before it fuses with his skin (it can be based off the fusing scene in the movie.) The whole incident is seen by Deathstroke and Sportsmaster who then try to kill Jamie to get the Scarab, but their weapons only break on the suit's hard metal, then it defends Jamie by activating the weapons and when they both grab hold of him, the suit blasts all three of them into the sky where the villains lose their grips and are sent plummeting into the ocean. Afterwards, Jamie lands back near his family as the suit deactivates and he passes out.

Milargo: (After a moment)... THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Later, Jamie wakes up in his room thinking it was all a dream only to see a reflection of the Scarab in his back in the mirror.

Milargo: Tres, dos, uno... (Points to the door as Jamie scream was heard.) And que the major freak out.

Camila: Wow, Liz was right, you really are impressive fighters.

I no this is not Ideas and Quotes but well Hi so help

I need help on the IQ aka Human Intelligence of so Animals like Great White Shark, Galapagos Hawk, and Insect but I have some of them like Bee, Spider, Ant, Earthworm, Snail, Cockroach, Cricket, Butterfly, and Dragonfly so I would like some help please

and add in Galapagos Hawk

Number pleases

like this

and maybe this to

1. Human: 100
  2. Alpha Human:
  3. Ultimate Human
  4. Mega Human

Next Level Of Intelligences

just pot it in the link Question

Hey, for a chapter, it can have the Caitlyn and the CMC work with the Newsboy Legion to uncover a big scandal. For those of you who don't know who the Newsboy Legion are, they are the boys that appeared in the JLU episode Patriot Act.

Tommy

Big Words

Gabby

Scrapper

Flip

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I do remember those boys from that episode

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I can have that as a side mission for the Young Ninjas while The Turtles and their teams are dealing with big-time villains in New York. So what’s the scandal about?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That can work. I might have an idea for her to appear in my fic.

I don't know what the scandal is yet, and I meant for a chapter for Equestria Justice Girls.

But, I think I have a side mission for the Young Ninjas and Sissy, with Robin's help. Fighting the Everywhere Man from The Batman episode.

Oh, I know someone else who can help them out, Lois Lane. She could teach Caitlyn a thing or two about being a great journalist and not treading into immoral journalist territory.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Everywhere Man? Who is that? I have never heard of that name before.

Can any one answer my Question or help pleases

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Voice Message

While Donnie and his team were running in the sewers before heading outside, April heard her phone’s ringtone.

“Seriously, April?” Layla asked.

“I'm sorry. Vern is leaving voice messages and he's starting to annoy me.”

“I'll answer it for you, April.” Donnie suggested.

April passed her phone to Donnie and answered it.

”You have one missed call.”

“Hey April. I just found a big puzzle that fell into place. The Statue of Liberty! That's where it's going down. I couldn't wait for you April, sorry. This one's too important to miss.”

“Oh no.” April said, shaking her head and placing her hand on her head.

“What's wrong, April?” Donnie asked.

April sighed, “I told him to stop investigating this "cult" story a few days ago. It's going to get him in trouble if he doesn't stop.”

“Don't worry, April, we'll find him.”

“Might I suggest that you guys split up. One team will rescue Vern while the other will stop this "Killer Moth". What kind of villain names itself that?” Ms. Nowhere suggested through comms.

Ritual at the Statue of Liberty

April, Rockwell, Echo, Cisco, Sonata, and Batgirl arrived at the Statue of Liberty. They found Vern lying down and chained up onto a table in some sort of ritual, hosted by some gray-haired priest inside a chamber along with followers surrounded by fences.

“My dear brethren, we are gathered here today in honor of the one true Father. He who blesseth our lives with light when we are surrounded by darkness. He who moistens the parched earth with rain when we are thirsty. He who slayeth the wicked and evil forces that threaten to destroy us and keep our soul from his sweet mercy!”

After that, Batgirl and her team stepped in and the priest sensed their arrival.

“Who dares disrupt this ritual?”

“We did, Deacon Blackfire!” Batgirl shouted.

“April! Is that you? G-g-get me outta here!” Vern cried.

Deacon continued, “This is sacred ground heathen, you do not belong here. But God has sent you so that I may bathe in your blood too. My children, the Devil has sent his followers to destroy us! Slay them where they stand! Quickly, the time of sacrifice draws near!”

• Viewing 701 - 750 of 988