Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 138 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 138

Would you still consider of having the classic and modern Megan Williams to be in the EN: Generations story? As I've mentioned before, Megan is the only one who doesn't have a pony form: both classic and modern (as Bozzer, Jebs, Wild discussed a long time ago). Both could be valuable allies. After all, I do not know if any generation 1 villains will be in your story as well.

Okay, well, please think about it. Your story may involve two generations of the turtles, ponies, and sonic's. But it would be a great comparison to Post's Shell-Verse story even though his is just all generations of the turtles. Besides, I don't think G4 mane 6 has never met G1 Megan in the IDW comics. I could be wrong. Who knows.

One more thing Amethyst, have you thought of any quotes for your story yet?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Haven’t started the quotes for Generations, but I did some quotes for Team Sonic Racing.

Oh, you see, I've made a quote on the team figuring out their traveling through time and space just for you. But I don't really know who gets to be freed first. I'm still making some tweaks on it. I've held onto it for a year. I can post it to you in the morning to see what you think, if you want. I hope that's okay.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I’ll read it in the morning.

Here’s an idea you could use. I quoted on how the scenery of the game goes. However, it’ll have to be changed and who knows which ones gets freed first before they figure out where they are. I'm still working on the kinks. I’ll probably have to be making remakes as time goes on. Not to mention if the ponies magically turn themselves into humans when they pass through time portals.

Everyone watched Classic Sonic came out of the portal along with the G1 ponies and 1987 turtles.

Modern Sonic was shocked, “I can’t believe there’s two of me.”

The other sonic grinned motioning himself.

Donnie smiled, “Looks like your past self is twice as shocked as you are.”

Sonic admitted, “Yeah, not as shocked to see more turtles!”

Leo sighed, “Better believe it, Sonic. They're our 1987 counterparts.”

Michelangelo waved, “What up blue dude?”

The G4 ponies stared at the G1 ponies were equally shocked.

G4 Applejack shocked, “Gosh, I’d never thought there would be another Equestria.”

Rainbow added, “And older generations of ponies. It’s so... so...”

“Awesome?” Firefly said smugly.

“Yeah!” Rainbow agreed.

G1 Applejack pointed out, “Only some of us have different names.”

“You can say that again sugarcube.” G4 Applejack agreed.

Classic Tails announced, “I think I’ve figured it out.”

Modern Tails spoke, “Yeah, me too.”

Twilight agreed, “Me three.”

Donnie nodded, “Uh-huh.”

Fugitoid, G1 Twilight, and Donatello nodded, “Yeah.”

Casey complained, “Well, don’t keep us in suspense geniuses. What is it?”

“Yeah, Casey Jones wants to know what’s happening here.” Jones complained.

Sonic, the modern turtles, and G4 ponies groaned.

Classic Tails, G1 Twilight, Donnatello said, “Doubles of us...”

Modern Tails, G4 Twilight, Fugitoid, Donnie added, “Places and enemies from all of our pasts...”

They finished together in unison, “We’re traveling through time and space!”

Everyone who stared at them were shocked what they’ve heard.

“So, this whole area has all the places each of us have been to AND all the villains each of us have faced long ago?” Sunset questioned, putting it together.

Fugitoid said, “I’m afraid so, Sunset. After all the things we’ve faced together in New York, Equestria, Gotham, and even outer space, it’s as if the past is coming back to us.”

Rainbow shocked, “This is crazy!”

Raph agreed, “I’ll say. This is as worse than the time me and my bros faced monsters Savanti summoned from different time zones at Halloween.”

Sonic soon closed his mouth, scratched his head, and questioned, “How did this happen?”

Modern Tails responded, “I think it’s got something to do with that big ‘thing’ that just kidnapped Eggman.”

Classic Tail agreed, “It sounds like the same thing that kidnapped your friends. I mean our friends.”

Sonic’s, Raph, Raphael, Leonardo, Leo, Firefly, and Rainbow shook their heads while the others chuckled.

Donnatello rolled his eyes, “You know what he meant, right?”

Classic Sonic, Tail’s, and the rest nodded in agreement.

“But why would that behemoth want to take Baldy McNosehair anyway?” Mikey inquired.

Pinkie shrugged, “I don’t know. I’d say we’ve got an evil syndicate working together to destroy us all.”

Surprise agreed, “Yeah, that must be why that black monster tried to take that Egghead with him.”

Everyone stared at Pinkie and Surprise.

Leo mumbled, “That... actually makes sense.”

Leonardo added, “Well, now we know what we’re up against.”

Suddenly, the creature burst out of a vortex.

G1 Twilight and Modern Tails exclaimed, “There it is!”

It came straight for them

“Look out!” G4 Twilight cried.

Everyone dodged the monster’s slash attack as it went through another vortex and disappeared.

Michelangelo gasped, “Whoa! It just disappeared.”

Firefly & Rainbow snapped, “Duh, ya think?”

“Where’d it go?” Classic Tails asked.

“I don’t know. But we can’t let that ‘thing’ keep destroying all our realities.” Donnie worried.

“If it keeps this up, everything will disappear into nothingness.” Donatello added.

Sonic declared, “You’re right. We need to find that thing, and fast!”

Classic Sonic nodded and motioned everyone to follow him. The two hedgehogs raced away.

“Hey Sonic, wait up!” Rainbow called as she and Firefly flew after them.

“We better catch up to them and find the rest of our friends. Along with any hope of destroying that creature.” Leo ordered.

“Well, no time like the present,” Leonardo announced, “TURTLE POWER!”

“Booyakasha!” Mikey, Michelangelo, Pinkie, and Surprise shouted.

Everyone followed the speed team. Leo and G4 Twilight held back a little.

“I will never get used to my counterpart saying that.” Leo grumbled.

Twilight Sparkle put her wing on Leo’s shoulder.

“Let it go, Leo. Not everyone’s perfect. But we’re all in this together. Besides, I still remember one thing that you’ve told me when things brought me down.”

Leo questioned curiously, “What’s that?”

“Friends don’t quit on each other.” she said.

Leo was surprised and felt touched.

“They stick together until the end.” they said in unison before they embraced each other.

Leo smiled, “You’re right. Let’s go find our friends.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Twilight smiled as they ran after them.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Not bad.

Rainbow, Leo, and Sonic were the only ones not to get taken by the creature and then they speed around an area (first stage) until they found a portal, but they also unexpectedly met classic versions of themselves.

Everyone watched Classic Sonic came out of the portal along with the G1 ponies and 1987 Turtles.

Modern Sonic was shocked, “I can’t believe there’s two of me.”

The other sonic grinned motioning himself.

Leo smiled, “Looks like your past self is twice as shocked as you are.”

Sonic admitted, “Yeah, not as shocked to see more turtles!”

Leo sighed, “Better believe it, Sonic. They're our 1987 counterparts.”

Leonardo waved, “What up twin?”

The G4 ponies stared at the G1 ponies were equally shocked.

G4 Twilight was shocked, “Gosh, I’d never thought there would be another Equestria.”

G4 Rainbow added, “And older generations of ponies. It’s so... so...”

“Awesome?” Firefly said smugly.

“Yeah!” Rainbow agreed.

Leo pointed out, “Only some of us have different names.”

“You can say that again, bro.” Leonardo agreed.

Classic Tails announced, “I think I’ve figured it out.”

Modern Tails spoke, “Yeah, me too.”

Twilight agreed, “Me three.”

Donnie nodded, “Uh-huh.”

G1 Twilight, Fugitoid, and Donatello nodded, “Yeah.”

Firefly complained, “Well, don’t keep us in suspense, geniuses. What is it?”

“Yeah, Rainbow wants to know what’s happening here.” Rainbow complained.

Modern Sonic and Leo groaned.

Classic Tails, G1 Twilight, and Donnatello said, “Doubles of us...”

Modern Tails, G4 Twilight, Fugitoid, and Donnie added, “Places and enemies all our pasts...”

They finished together in unison, “We’re traveling through time and space!”

Everyone who stared at them were shocked what they’ve heard.

“So, this whole area has all the places each of us have been to AND all the villains each of us have faced long ago?” Leo questioned, putting it together.

Donnie said, “I’m afraid so, Leo. After all the things we’ve faced together in New York, Equestria, Gotham, and even outer space, it’s as if the past is coming back to us.”

Firefly shocked, “This is crazy!”

Sonic soon closed his mouth, scratched his head, and questioned, “How did this happen?”

Modern Tails responded, “I think it’s got something to do with that big ‘thing’ that just kidnapped Eggman.”

Classic Tail agreed, “It sounds like the same thing that kidnapped your friends. I mean our friends.”

Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, Leonardo, Leo, Firefly, and Rainbow shook their heads while the others chuckled.

Donnatello rolled his eyes, “You know what he meant, right?”

Everyone nodded in agreement.

“But why would that behemoth want to take Baldy McNosehair anyway?” Modern Sonic inquired.

G1 Twilight shrugged, “I don’t know. I’d say we’ve got an evil syndicate working together to destroy us all.”

Donatello agreed, “Yeah, that must be why that black monster tried to take that Egghead with him.”

Everyone stared at G1 Twilight and Donatello.

Leo mumbled, “That... actually makes sense.”

Leonardo added, “Well, now we know what we’re up against.”

Suddenly, the creature burst out of a vortex.

G1 Twilight and Modern Tails exclaimed, “There it is!”

It came straight for them.

“Look out!” G4 Twilight cried.

Everyone dodged the monster’s slash attack as it went through another vortex and disappeared.

Modern Sonic gasped, “Whoa! It just disappeared.”

Firefly & Rainbow snapped, “Duh, ya think?”

“Where’d it go?” Classic Tails asked.

“I don’t know. But we can’t let that ‘thing’ keep destroying all our realities.” Donnie worried.

“If it keeps this up, everything will disappear into nothingness.” Donatello added.

Modern Sonic declared, “You’re right. We need to find that thing, and fast!”

Classic Sonic nodded and motioned everyone to follow him. After that, the two blue hedgehogs raced away.

“Hey Sonic, wait up!” Rainbow called as she and Firefly flew after them.

“We better catch up to them and find the rest of our friends. Along with any hope of destroying that creature.” Leo ordered.

“Well, no time like the present,” Leonardo announced, “TURTLE POWER!”

Everyone followed the speed team. Leo and G4 Twilight held back a little.

“I will never get used to my counterpart saying that.” Leo grumbled.

Twilight Sparkle put her wing on Leo’s shoulder.

“Let it go, Leo. Not everyone’s perfect. But we’re all in this together. Besides, I still remember one thing that you’ve told me when things brought me down.”

Leo questioned curiously, “What’s that?”

“Friends don’t quit on each other.” she said.

Leo was surprised and felt touched.

“They stick together until the end.” they said in unison before they embraced each other.

Leo smiled, “You’re right. Let’s go find our friends.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Twilight smiled as they ran after them.

Glad you fixed it. Besides, that last part is a reference to Wild's "EN Movie" story. Thought it would be a perfect thing for those two to remember.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I know how this is going to start. Modern Sonic and G4 Rainbow Dash are celebrating their birthdays, but it was interrupted by a creature and created a portal, sucking up all of Sonic’s friends and Rainbow’s friends.

Would the ninjas visit Equestria to celebrate Rainbow's birthday?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, but they also have EQG Rainbow Dash’s birthday to celebrate. So, this will be a hard decision to make.

What would be more shocking is if the ninjas, Sonic's friends, and the G4 equestrians face the generation 1 villains. Few of them are considered to be human. Phantom has listed in a thread in 'Disney Chronicles' too. Donnie and Twilight would conclude of why the first Generation in Equestria has humans, you know?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I am familiar with Smooze, Grogar, and Tirek. However, I am not familiar with their MLP G1 counterparts and the rest of the MLP G1 villains.

I know, but what's shocking is that one of the Generation 1 characters in Equestria are human. So we technically don't know if the modern turtles and their allies would turn into their equestrian forms or not when they enter this world. And that's why I wanted Megan Williams (Classic & Modern) to be in the story, so that Twilight and Donnie would conclude some differences and similarities the generations (1 & 4) Equestria has.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Megan Williams can be in the story. After all, she’s the first human to enter Equestria. But wait, Megan has siblings, right? And didn’t she used to be bossy to the G1 ponies?

Oh, I fixed one part of the quote I posted to you.

Modern Tails, G4 Twilight, Fugitoid, Donnie added, “Places and enemies from all of our pasts...”

:twilightblush: I suggest you do the same to yours.

She did in this generation, but her siblings have never been shown in Equestria Girls: Roller Coaster of Friendship. I don't remember Megan Williams being bossy to G1 ponies before.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I understand.

Okay, you were right. I'll admit it, she does give orders to all the ponies. I didn't realize it when I watched the old videos just now. My mistake.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I do have an idea of how the Ninjas meet Sonic for the first time, but it’s not in Generations.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. Sonic Colors Ultimate.

So, I gotta know, how will ninjas and Rainbooms meet Sonic and Tails at the space amusement park in Sonic Colors Ultimate? Do they decide to go on an adventure using the portal projector like how they and the Mutanimals did on going to Moo Mesa?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After the events of Equestria Ninja Girls: Out of the Shadows, Stockman used the portal projector that he stole from the Ninjas in the past for a test run and went to Eggman’s Interstellar Amusement Park by accident. The Eggbots capture Stockman and meet the creator, the evil scientist known as Dr. Eggman. Stockman explained to him about what happened and decided to team up. Now the next part can go in two ways.

1) Instead of opening portals, Stockman reverse engineered the portal projector and with Eggman’s help, he created a teleporter to summon the Ninjas and Rainbooms to the location of his dimension.

2) The Ninjas and Rainbooms use the portal projector to find Dr. Stockman.

So, what do you think?

Nice! If Stockman stole the portal projector, then how did they get it back? Did Stockman used it and dropped it when he was attacked or something?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Are you asking how will the heroes get the portal projector back?

Yes, guess that kinda confused me.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After Stockman uses his invention, he destroys it and throws it in the trash. That way, the heroes won’t use it. However, Donnie will manage to find the damaged portal projector in a junkyard when he got a signal from his T-Phone.

Will they meet at the exact moment Sonic and Tails get out of the ultra-accelerating space elevator?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. After they exited the elevator, they’ll see the Turtles and Rainbooms in front of them. Sonic and Tails will be like…

Tails: What the?

Sonic: How did you guys get here? Are you sightseeing like us? Or are you going to be our tour guides for today?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No. I do not want the characters to be from Sonic X. But, my friends and I can make references from Sonic X.

Why? There are practically Sonic game stories in Sonic X

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sonic X is considered non-canon to the overall Sonic the Hedgehog game series. While the show does feature many elements and characters from the video games, it also includes its own unique storyline and continuity that does not align with the official Sonic canon.

Although the anime is made by Sonic Team and is heavily based on the games "Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut" and "Sonic Adventure 2: BATTLE", it is not canon for the main chronology. That's because Sonic X characters like Chris and his family, Decoe, Bocoe, Bokkun, Cosmo, and the Metarex did not appear in the games and are also not mentioned in any official character guides or profiles.

Parts of Sonic X are canon to the video games' story, as stated by the members of the Sonic Team themselves. Sonic X represented their "idealized" lore of Sonic, with some exceptions like "Two Worlds, One ARK." Cosmo existed, and Eggman "repaired" half of the moon.

In conclusion, Sonic X isn't wholly canon to the Sonic games.

Was still a good cartoon

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You didn't reply to my message on top.

I just want the Sonic characters to be from the mainline Sonic games so that they can appear in the Equestria Ninjas Universe.

You know what, why not be like Sonic Forces, minus the creating avatar, where Eggman invades New York with his armies and with Stockman's help.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I need a city that is almost taken over by Eggman and his army, with the help from Baxter Stockman for the Sonic Forces fic. How would Eggman take over New York?

Hmmmm...

Well a robot army is probably too obvious. We all know how crafty he is, and finding certain artifacts that would help him take over. Why not something similar with Equestrian Magic. And that he would use Metal Sonic, and maybe Metal versions of Sonic's friends, as his frontal units. Maybe metal versions of the Rainbooms and Turtles when Stockman helps him record the Rainbooms and how they fight.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good idea on the metal versions of the Rainbooms and Turtles when Stockman helps him record the Rainbooms and how they fight. He can create the ones from the Rise of Twira fic.

I do want the Ninjas and Rainbooms go to Sonic’s dimension in the Sonic Colors crossover fic first, but the setting takes place in Eggman’s "amusement park". Having Sonic’s Resistance in New York to take down Eggman’s bases is quite challenging to come up with.

Plus, I do want a team of avatars to be in the EQNG x Sonic Forces fic. Those avatars are: Gadget the Wolf, Fuschia the Cat, Lot the Bird, Grey the Rabbit, Frill the Cat, Spike the Cat, and Flynn the Cat.

Hmmm, good point.
Also, when I played Forces, I picked the Hedgehog, for obvious reasons. And if you want, when I have free time, maybe I can help you with it. Trust me, I watched and played every sonic game backwards and forwards. You could say...Sonic's been my all time favorite for years. Maybe when they invade New York and everything.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That’s great. You can help me with my Sonic fics with the Equestria Ninjas. The first one is for Sonic Colors/Sonic Colors: Ultimate. Is there any difference between the remaster and the original version of Sonic Colors?

Other than the Ultimate's graphics look better than the originals, not really, both of them are the same storyline.

As for the fics, for future reference, send me what you can, so that I can look it over, and I'll see what I can do from my end.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 138