Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 343 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 343
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Ponyville Flood Attack

(A reference to Namor flooding Wakanda from the comics and the movie.)

After Princess Twilight discussed with her friends and the Princesses, she heard a disturbance in the distance.

Leo: What's wrong, Twi?

Princess Twilight flew up to see a huge flood from the beach heading straight towards Ponyville.

Princess Twilight: (gasps) FLOOD!

The Ninjas and Mane 6: A flood?!

Primcess Celestia and Luna flew up as the clear skies turned into dark storm clouds and the flood was approaching.

Princess Luna: This isn't good, sis.

Princess Celestia: (nods) Tell everypony to evacuate Ponyville and get to high ground immediately.

Riding on the ocean was General Storm Surge commanding the flood.

General Storm Surge: If Queen Novo won't do it, then I will! Twilight and her friends will pay for attempting to steal the pearl.

The hippogriff followers of General Storm Surge nodded.

After General Storm Surge is captured

Storm Surge: You think this is the end, well it's not. I may be imprisoned, but my sons will continue what I started, and their sons, and their sons...

Raph: Oh for love of, just take him away already!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cool. Before that.

General Storm Surge captured

Queen Novo: General Storm Surge, I am utterly disappointed in you. First you took my throne and then you try to start a war against Equestria without thinking about the consequences? Why would you do this to me? Why turning your back on me?

General Storm Surge: Queen Novo, let me speak with your permission please.

Queen Novo: You may.

General Storm Surge: You wanna know why I did this? It's because you were weak. I was doing this for the greater good of Seaquestria and Mount Aris. You shouldn't have trusted them from the very beginning and now you trust these outsiders again? They tried to steal the pearl and all you did was banishing them?! That is not good enough in my opinion! They should be given a harsher punishment and set an example for them. And what if outsiders like them will come back to take the pearl again? What is stopping them from coming to our home again?! The answer to that is US!!! We could’ve been a great team if wasn’t for you and your little friends. So please, let me make this right, your majesty. I beg of you.

Queen Novo: I understand, general. But what you did was treacherous and unacceptable. So today, I hereby strip you of your rank and status as general of my army.

General Storm Surge: (stares in disbelief) Your majesty, if I may, I beg of you. There is not a hippogriff alive who can best me in combat. I have given everything… for the sake of Seaquestria and Mount Aris. Let me die serving my home for that throne. Queen, outsiders, I plead for mercy. Please.

After Raph said to take him away, Queen Novo’s royal guards take Storm Surge away to prison.

Storm Surge: No! Your majesty, please! I beg you! NO!!!

Anyone guess what Starscream personality I based Cozy off of?

(Cozy Glow attempted to flee only to have Mikey hog tie her)
Cozy Glow: Sensei Mikey, thank goodness you and the others saved me. I was an a spy the whole time?
Mikey: Bishop, you brought what I asked?
Bishop: Right here.
Cozy Glow: This a misunderstanding. Chrysalis had me under mind control the whole time.
(Mikey pressed the button and the rod turned into a steaming hot branding iron saying 'Traitor')
Cozy Glow: Wait, please! I'm a loyal Hamato disciples!
(Mikey thruster the iron onto both sides of Cozy Glow's rear)
Cozy Glow: (Screaming)
Mikey: Now no one can believe your words.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This feels familiar but I can't put my finger on it

Think about it. Each of these villains represents one aspect of Starscream personality

So this flood was done by an OC hippogriff/seapony you made last year. Nice!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here is General Storm Surge in his human form (not my best drawing). Let’s say he escapes from Seaquestria after being disowned by Queen Novo and enters the human world. He would feel strange and confused just like how Princess Twilight first entered the human world. But still, his motives are still the same and wants to go to war with the surface world. So, he captures Silverstream and asks her to join his cause. Obviously, Silverstream rejects his offer. So, Storm captures her and forces Silversteam to work with him or else he will kill her surface friends and her family.

If StormSurge plans to flood New York, then I'm sure he'll partner up with a certain fish mutant we all know and love/hate. Maybe, since he'd teamed up with Fishface, he might brainwash Silverstream as well, using either Stockman's brain-worm, or Raphaela's mind control formula, both provided by Fishface.

Impressive. Question, you think Leo could outmatch General Storm Surge's temptations a little? Both have the power of water, but Storm is strong enough to create floods, unless Leo focuses his elemental powers of controlling the flow of the water just like the movies: Percy Jackson Lighning Thief and Sea of Monsters. I mean, I don't know if that's possible.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Those are some very good ideas. It is true that Leo has his medallion that controls water and wind, meaning that he is Storm Surge’s rival/equal.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here is a reference to Aquaman and Leo interactions from Injustice 2. Still, I’ll use those interactions between Leo and Aquaman for future fics.

Leo vs. Storm Surge

Intro

Leo: Whatever you've got, I've trained for it.
Storm Surge: My trident says otherwise.
Leo: Good luck with that, dude.

Storm Surge: You're in over your head.
Leo: I'm more than ready.
Storm Surge: That remains to be seen.

Leo: You've got nothing on a ninja turtle.
Storm Surge: Yours will be a watery grave.
Leo: Getting ahead of yourself aren't ya?

Storm Surge: Not smart challenging me.
Leo: I'll earn your respect.
Storm Surge: You might think so.

Clash

Leo: Get now why I'm in charge?
Storm Surge: We've yet to plumb the depths.

Storm Surge: Next comes the trident.
Leo: Good luck getting through the shell.

Leo: Touch my bros, answer to me.
Storm Surge: I don't answer to you, boy.

Storm Surge: Ready to yield?
Leo: I've got some Turtle Power left.

Leo: Earning my hero stripes today.
Storm Surge: You haven't hooked me yet.

Storm Surge: Your bravado is at hollow.
Leo: Sensei's taught me well.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I made new armor for Storm Surge when he plans to escape from Seaquestria and enter the human world. That way, he will get revenge on the heroes and plan to flood the surface world with a bit of help from Fishface and a mind-controlled Silverstream. Storm Surge’s armor is based on Namor’s armor.

FROM

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Princess Twilight Sparkle: (uses her magic to create a shield)

Storm Surge: (attacks Twilight with his trident repeatedly) You and your friends will pay for attempting to steal the pearl! That is a crime against my homeland and all of you will pay for it!

The armour looks cool. Maybe (Mind-control) Silverstream could wear a uniform as well. Like the one Namora wore in Wakanda Forever.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea. I know who can wear Attuma’s armor from Wakanda Forever. A hippogriff that we haven’t see in the MLP series except the movie, Stratus Skyranger.

OR

WITH

I thought Fishface was gonna fill in the role of Attuma.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nah. I like Fishface the way it is. I just thought that Stratus Skyranger would be the perfect idea for him to appear since he did not appeared in the series and the Equestria Ninja fics except the MLP Movie.

So Stratus Skyranger is either joining Storm Surge willingly, or he's brainwashed like Silverstream.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Stratus Skyranger will be brainwashed like Silverstream.

Maybe Stratus could go on a mission (by himself and without permission,) to save Silverstream, but gets lured into a trap and brainwashed.

Also, while Storm Surge and Fishface make a deal under the water, neither of them notices that they were being spied on by the turtles' aquatic friend and ally, Ray Fillet.

Ray: I have to warn everyone.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. He can go on a mission by himself without the permission of Silverstream’s parents because he let them down on protecting Silverstream. Yes, Silverstream’s family will visit the human world and maybe Discord, griffons, yaks, buffalos, dragons, and reformed changelings will visit the human world too so that they can experience on what it is like to be a human.

So when Storm Surge attacks New York, some of his army members will be his supporters from Equestria, and others would be those he brainwashed like with Silverstream and Stractus.

Also, in their human form, would the Hippogriffs develop fins as they do in Equestria, or would they keep their human legs?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

They would keep their legs in the human world just like Silverstream on the dry land.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You misspelled Stratus’ name. I like that idea. Half of his army members will be brainwashed while the other half are supporters of Equestria.

You mean supporters from Equestria.

Also, they'll keep their human legs while in underwater mode.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If the hippogriffs brought the pearl to the human world, they would have fins underwater. However, if the pearl is not in the human world, they would have legs underwater. Not sure if the necklaces from the hippogirffs have the pearl’s power.

Okay then. But that does give me an idea for Rise of the Young Ninja. I'll be sure to put it in there.

The necklace is only a piece of the pearl but not the whole thing, so maybe it's more limited in the human world.

It's not right to punish the many for the actions of few

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which color scheme of Stratus Skyranger will look good on him?

OR

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I pick the brighter shade of blue

Dude, Bright colors give me a headache

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I understand.

You read my mind, Wildcard.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s okay.