Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 343 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 343

Not sure

So did you hear ninja turtles now have killer duplicates

There not like the Dark Turtles. There faster, silent, colder…

They were white masks over the mouths and may share the same names but there weapons are swapped and are attacking and killing humans like the earth protection force

I don't think I've heard that.

Well the dark turtles relied on their mutations and hesitated with threats and tricks

The White Turtles…they kill anything they see without a second thought

In IDW, that version of Venus discovered a world where the turtles are savage killers

Like the league of assassins

They are going to appear as opponents in this ultimate saga Armageddon game

You see the Rat King a demigod of the pantheon family

Has started a game with general kraang who has leather head as a body, and Madame Null who is a literal demon from hell like kavaxas except madame null is more intelligent and has the experience of a kingpin

A reformed Oroku Saki who is sane after his resurrection knows the turtles would never survive so he decides to train them to prepare for the Armageddon game

Wildcard25
Group Admin

During Twilight's coronation as Princess of Equestria, everyone was there. All manner of creatures from Equestria, and those across the Multiverse. At one table was the Utrom council. A single Utrom in an android body approached and addressed them.

"Captain Mortu, great council. I'm pleased to report there is no sushi bar at the Coronation."

"Thank goodness," Mortu said in relief, "We wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time. I still smell like soy sauce."

At another table sat the Stump Kids of the Creek with Omar.

"Wow, looking at all these ponies, Maney and the Horse girls would've loved to be here." J.P said in awe.

By another table, sat the Mutanimals, with Angel, Carter, Zach, and Caitlyn. Leatherhead started sniffling which didn't go unnoticed by Angel.

"You ok there, Leatherhead?"

"Oh, yes. I'm ok, Angel. I just get so emotional at these kind of events." Leatherhead explained while wiping his tears away.

"Don't we all?" Rockwell asked.

I hope the young six could explore the multiverse after all this is over to explore there lore

Kinda hope to see the null turtles

I bet Garble and Gilda will apologize to Flash and J'ohn for helping Luthor.

And the JLA will apologize to Aulizodo, not realizing he was only doing his job when they fought.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

For Ahuizotyl it’s a stretch since it was the series last minute way of shoehorning in a reformed enemy that was better off left alone

I wonder how the Hexsquad will interact with the Equestrians. Maybe Omar and Hunter can chat, since their both voiced by Zeno Robinson.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here is my suggestion to introduce my OC, General Storm Surge, to the Season 9 fic.

During the Ninjas and their pony friends’ visit to Mount Aris or Seaquestria, they meet Queen Novo once more, but her general, Storm Surge, was not pleased to see them.

General Storm Surge: *walks up to Princess Twilight Sparkle* Just because you saved Queen Novo’s kingdom from the Storm King, doesn't mean you and I are friends. My kind does not forgive you for the stunt that you pulled.

Princess Twilight Sparkle: I understand that you are angry and I am sorry. We were just…

General Storm Surge: We DO NOT care about your reasons! We will not forgive you for what you have done. Any of you. So let me give you all a warning. If you, Celestia, or any other species in the surface world try to steal from us or harm us, we will bring war to the surface, whether you like or not. And I am bringing the wrath of the seas and oceans with me.

So, this Hippogriff tries to start a coup and take over the Hippogriff kingdom by force?

Here's an idea. Say the Turtles, Angel, Buffy, and Caitlyn help out with Big Mac and Sugarbelle's purposals.

The Turtles help out Big Mac along with Spike and Discord, being assigned to play music. Mikey wants to play a kazoo and his brothers refuse every time.

Angel, Buffy, and Caitlyn are helping out Sugar Bell with Mrs Cake and the CMC.

How they mess up along with the others.

Turtles: Break their instruments impulsively using them to attack some Purple Nightmares they catch stealing.

Angel and Caitlyn: While telling Buffy to shut it, Angel causes Sweetie Belle to toss the pie in the air. Caitlyn flies up to catch it but doesn't watch were she's going and crashes into a billboard, sending the pie flying. Both girls run to catch it only to crash into each other and the pie splats on their faces.

Buffy: Is determined to make Sugar Belle's plan perfect and annoys everyone with her fussing, that she causes most of the problems the girls face.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. Because some of the hippogriffs believed in Storm’s beliefs and Storm will do whatever it takes to go to war with the surface world after Princess Twilight attempted to steal the pearl while her friends distracted his folks in Seaquestria. Since Queen Novo is in charge, Storm will have to make some shady deals in order to take the throne and get what he wants.

So, do you like my idea?

Well it's interesting.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That guy sure holds a grudge

Sounds interesting

Comment posted by Darth Wrex deleted Dec 16th, 2022

Because that is too extreme.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Master Splinter is dead, he cannot physically or mentally harm anyone. He's just a spirit meant to provide wisdom to those who need it

I know a way to revive him with the bell. But it involves the Daymio arriving on the scene

I got the idea from Nightcrawler on X-Men apocalypse

Wildcard25
Group Admin

He is not going to be revived fully or temporarily I've made that clear

Alright. Still, I think those three should be strip of their flying capabilities... or at least their performance licenses

Just forget I pitched it in the first place. Sorry for wasted time

Well, if this is following my idea of the Washouts vs Wonderbolts, they could get a comeuppance.

They'll probably say something like, "We don't need no stinking licence."

Doesn't matter. My idea was bad anyway

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got some songs that Fun Time Rush can sing and dance to for Season 9 and beyond. Halfway through senior year or after the Young Ninjas became Juniors, FTR can sing this song.

Halfway There

And for Graduation Day, the Ninjas and Fun Time Rush can sing to this song.

We Are

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I redesigned my pony OC, Beryl Fury. However, I can’t decide which horn looks good on him. What number are you all going to pick?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Let's have Fun Time Rush sing this song for the Amity Ball in She's All Yak .

Nothing Even Matters

Hey Boss, i keep forgetting to ask this about my Harzona OC here: You want him to already be settle in Twilight's castle or have his introduction modified to Mikey and Spike?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

He can be settled in at the castle come the beginning of season 9's story where the ninjas meet him there

Twilight better tell them he's a friendly.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Thanks for all the patience, sir.

Figure I should change my Splinter ideas...

Tirek: Who dares... Meep.
(Tirek panicked at the sight of the Daymio)
Daymio: Tirek... So you were stupid enough to come to Equestria.
(Tirek tried to flee, but the Daymio caught him)
Tirek: (Pathetic Tone) Great Daymio, Lord of the Battle Nexus. Master of Combat Art. Ruler of your Dimension. I beg for mercy!
Daymio: Your parents paid me to find you after your brother came back. I expected you to be smart not draw my attention. Clearly, I gave you too much freedom.
(Daymio zapped Tirek with his War Staff, stripping him of his mystical powers)
Tirek: MY POWERS!
Daymio: Now to take you home.
(Tirek screamed as he and the Daymio disappeared)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll see how this goes

I tried to make him sound like Starscream

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 343