Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 2377 )
  • Viewing 2,301 - 2,350 of 2,377
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well one thing about spider designs is they have certain coloring or symbol patterns on their bodies

True. But I thought the Equestria magic still in Adagio could alter Skitter's skin pigmentation.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

His semi-human form would still have his extra eyes and appendages, but it would be easier to hide.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Neat, after all he'd just have to keep all but two eyes closed

I was thinking he'd just wear a bandana in public. Would be easier that way.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Makes sense. After all Hiei of Yu Yu Hakusho wears one to cover his third eye majority of the time

Something with a spider/Foot Clan theme to it?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah having an emblem combo of the two would work. Like a little Spider emblem in the Foot print

Thanks. So what's your overall opinion?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Something I thought of for the Lego Friends Girls on a Mission crossover.

The reveal that Sapphire's thinking about transferring out of CHS isn't after a mission, but after something, I don't know what yet.

Afterwards, Sapphire takes a walk, while the others tell the Girlz about Sapphire's past and Flash feels that it's all his fault for what he said to her.

Sapphire runs into the Color Strikes (who by the way are minor antagonists in fic but work together with the Rainbooms in the talent show). Similar to when Sunset confronted the Dazzlings in Rainbow Rocks, the Color Strikes say they heard about Sapphire's little Inkphire Blotch incident and Sapphire tells them she's in no mood for heckling.

But the girls actually sympathize with her, after spotting the Hollow Shades High pamphlet. Each of them reveals something they did that caused them to become outcasts at their old schools which led to them all transferring to a new school where they all met.

They tell Sapphire that sometimes people will just never forgive you or give you another chance no matter how hard you try to show you've changed and that it's best to just start over somewhere new. They use what they did at the pet show for example as almost no one wants them to preform as they're seen as troublemakers. Which is why they came to Heartlake to enter the talent show, hoping to earn some new fans and get more opportunities to preform for people.

Sapphire thinks about all this when she spots a crime scene and goes to get her friends.

So, if you decide to do a crossover with Jackie Chan Adventures, I know the villains the heroes can face. Daolon Wong and Kitsune.

And here's the opening...

In an unknown location, a Japanese woman sat in meditation. One thing that stood out from her was a fox mask that covered her face.

Then the woman felt another presence behind her and without breaking her focus, spoke, "Well, it has been quite the many years. A pleasure it is to see you again... Daolon Wong!"

Standing behind the woman, was an elderly Chinese man. He had sand colored skin, long gray hair, with a thin goatee, and one teal eye and the other dark yellow. He was dressed in a black and teal robe. On his forehead was a Dark-Chi tattoo and a lightning bolt one across his left eye.

The man had a scowl on his face, "The displeasure is all mine, Kintsune!" He said bitterly.

"Come to find out which of us is the true better?" Kitsune asked, nonchalant.

"Believe me, I like nothing more," Wong glared. "But that is not the reason I am here. There is an issue that I which I require some... assistance."

"I am right to assume

Wong growled, "Do not make this worse for me then it already is! I could steal your power if I so desired!"

"But you won't, because you can't," Kitsune stated. "I sense that all your dark power is gone."

"Unfortunately, that is true," Wong huffed. "It was stripped away from me by the student of Chi Master Fung!"

"A pity," Kitsune said, smugly. "I guess that would make me the better of us now."

"As much as despise you, Kitsune, I need your help to regain my power," Wong admitted.

"And why would I be interested in helping my sworn rival?" Kitsune questioned.

Wong grinned, "Because I can help you regain what you lost to the Ancient One. You're immortality!"

Kitsune sat straight up. Then after a long moment, she stood and faced Daolon Wong, "Perhaps, the Tim has come for us to put our rivalry to rest, Wong?" She held out her hand.

"I couldn't agree more, Kitsune!" Wong shook her hand and both gave maniacal laughter.

At the Foot Clan HQ, Shinigami was doing some late night training when she suddenly felt a surge rush through her. She gasped in horror and dropped her weapon as she stumbled back.

"No..." She breathed. "She is back!"

Meanwhile, at an antique shop in San Francisco, in two beds slept an old Chinese man with spiky gray hair, and a very large Japanese man who looked like a sumo. Suddenly they both woke up in alarm.

"Sensei, I think I just had-" the large man began when the old man cut him off.

"The willies! So did Uncle, Tohru!" The old man said in dread.

"What does it mean?" The large man asked.

"Daolon Wong has returned. And so has she!" The old man feared, as lightning flashed outside.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I don't know if I will, after all I got Craig to do after my current one

I know, I mean in future. Maybe after Ninjas of the Creek.

The extra allies they could bring would be Hana, Maud, and the Dazzlings.

And Kitsune and Wong could recruit Hun and the Purple Dragons to help them, along with Hak Foo.

And here's an interesting way they start their journey, Karai and the Dazzlings arrive at the Lair, telling everyone that Shini is gone and left a note saying "Karai, first, sorry that I took your bike, second, I had to leave on a mission to deal with a personal matter. Do not follow me." However, they decide to follow her anyway. So through a tracking device Chaplin put on Karai's bike, they see that she's in San Francisco.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well, we'll see because the more crossovers suggested to me the further I get from doing season 9 or Gen 5

Hey, is it possible for My Dad The Bounty Hunter to be used as a EQNG crossover.

Yeah, it hit a 50/50 mark on my calculations. So, you see why i asked?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Not interested in that Netflix series.

Yeah, I understand.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

A follower of mine from DeviantArt made this for me.

Can Rarity wear it in future fics or not?

Just a little something for Ninjas of the Creek.

Dwayne: You know, I did a little singing back in the day.

Carter: Wait, you sing?

Nicole: Yeah, back in our college days. And ooh baby could he carry a tune.

Pinkie: Oooo, can you show us?

Bernard: No!

Duane: I thought you'd never ask.

Bernard: Please don't.

(Duane turns on a cd player)

Duane: (sings) Girl, I wanna jam with you. It's nineteen ninety two. You say you jam with me!

Nicole: In nineteen ninety three.

Duane: And now I'm waiting by the doooooor! In nineteen ninety four!

Bernard: See what I mean.

Angel: (winces) Yeah.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

You know for all the times Karai has her own Foot Ninja, they've always remained nameless grunts. But what if two of them were modeled after existing characters from the first two Live movies back in the 90s. Like Danny Pennington from movie 1, and Freddy from Secret of the Ooze

Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I'm debating on this. Remember that Jackie Chan Adventures crossover I suggested after Ninjas of the Creek? Would you rather I write it as one of the future fics I'm writing for your page?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes please. Otherwise I'll never get to season 9

Alright. I'll add it to the list of fics I'll write for your channel.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Appreciate it

Hey here's an idea for Ninjas of the Creek. When they meet Stacks, she reveals that she's a fan of the Daring Do series. And agrees with Rainbow Dash on the annoyance of fans who label the later books as dumbed down and unrealistic.

Rainbow: I know, right? I met this one fan who said that he "refuses to acknowledge that there are other books, because their horrible"! He even said the movie was an embarrassment to the whole franchise!

Stacks: Ugh, fans like that have way too high expectations.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Fitting. And I wonder if the Ninja Kids should know about the legends of both the Hamato and Foot Clans of the past but no knowledge of what happened between Yoshi, Saki, and Shen

Maybe Yustice does, which inspired her to become a ninja. And she can identify the Turtles as ninjas when they fight off the Mouserbots.

Yustice: Wait a minute. Those weapons, that fighting style...

(Leo sliced a mouserbot. Donnie wacked another away with his bo staff, Raph stabbed one with his sai, and Mikey knocked one with his numchucks.)

Yustice: Those Turtles are ninja!

So, one of the future fics that I'm writting for Wildcard25's page will be a crossover with Jackie Chan Adventures. Carmen Sandiego and the Spy Racers will make appearances in some chapters, here's a scene for when they team up with Carmen, which will be when she's being hunted by ACME.

Zari: Don't move!

Jackie: WHAAA! (Puts his hands in the air.)

Ivy: Oh boy!

Zari: Caught you red handed, Sandiego.

Carmen: Is that supposed to be a pun?

Zari: (notices Jackie) And the famed archeologist Jackie Chan. Aiding a wanted criminal. How the might have fallen.

Sunset: Wait, Agent Zari, it's not what it looks like!

Zari: I've seen enough. Now step away from the artifacts.

Uncle: Peh, you are very bad judge of character! It's no wonder you cannot catch VILE! One more thing!

Zari: What?

Uncle: (whips out his blow fish and chi-blasts Zari into some crates, knocking her out cold.) Do not point weapon at Uncle!

(Everyone stares in shock and surprise.)

Jade and Hana: Go Uncle!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah it would make sense this would take place around the time Chief thought Carmen betrayed and used them and decided to truly catch her

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was great. The lesson that we should always remember is to never mess with Uncle.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Did you get the chance to read my latest story, Equestria Ninjas: Pirate Clash or look/read my ideas for my thread?

Yeah, it's good.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great. If you got some ideas for Pirate Clash, let me know on the Pirate Clash thread.

For Ninjas of the Creek.

(Maybe after Puppy Love)

Mikey: (to Wildernessa) So... you two a total thing now?

Wildernessa: (blushes) Cheesesticks.

(Cheesesticks tackles Mikey and starts licking him.)

Mikey: Aaahhhh, get off of me, dog!

Gabby: Yeah, he called him Casey's girlfriend once. ¡Y luego le di un puñetazo en la cara! (And then I punched him in the face!)

Wildernessa: (laughs) ¡Apuesto a que dolió! (I'll bet that hurt!)

Gabby: Sí, dolió. (It did.)

(I used DeepL translator cause I heard it was most accurate translator.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I usually go with google translate

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I found a quote that we can use to get characters to say to a team leader like Leo for example and we can modify it if we want to. The quote is from RWBY by the way.

“Being a team leader isn’t just a title you carry into battle, but a badge you wear constantly. If you are not always performing at your absolute best, then what reason do you give others to follow you?”

• Viewing 2,301 - 2,350 of 2,377