Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 2377 )
  • Viewing 2,251 - 2,300 of 2,377

AmethystMajesty25 is going to do a fic based on Blue Beetle, and on my suggestion he's going to add the Owl House gang, with Camila, Vee, Raine, and Lilith coming along. You should check out the ideas and quotes me, him, and Red Tagg have written the Equestria Justice Girls thread, it'll maybe give you ideas for Magic in Manhattan.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Afraid I haven't seen Blue Beetle yet, so I don't wanna spoil myself if there really are examples from the movie

Well, I did base one incident off a scene from the trailer, Amy drives the T-Car and Blue accidentally cuts it in half.

Much to Cyborg’s despair.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I will work on the story once the Blue Beetle movie is released in digital format.

And I’m looking forward to it.

Hey, I know you said you were unsure if you wanted to actually do a Jackie Chan Adventures crossover, but if you do maybe Maud could join them along with Hana.

So if the team faces against Hak Foo.

Hak Foo: (leaps at Maud) Black Tuger crushes rock! (Maud side steps and he hits a wall.)

Maud: Black Tiger misses rock.

Hak Foo: (throws punches at Maud who blocks and dodges each one.) Mad Monkey Kung-Fu! Mantis Boxing Style! Shredding Lion Claws! (Maud hits him in the gut with a double fist punch.) Crying Puppy Tummy!

Jade: Go Maud!

(Hak Foo's defeat)

Maud: I've got a move for you; Flying Turtles Shell-Shock Black Tiger.

Hak Foo: Huh?

Turtles: Shell Shock! (All slam their shells into Hak Foo.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well, we'll see after all I have my quota planned out

Do any one here no of animals?

Hey, you know how Mondo Gecko's close with Lyra and Bonbon, and that Lyra and Bonbon were confirmed to be a couple? Well, I was thinking that the three could actually be a polysexual couple, you know like in Young Justice that Lagoon Boy is in a polysexual marriage. That could be another LGBTQ representation in Equestria Ninja Girls other than Sapphire X Wallflower.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes and yeah seeing Lagoon Boy in that kind of relationship really surprised me. So yeah that’s how I envision the three as

Polyamory, is when someone is in a sentimental relationship with two or more other people and with their consent.

Hey guys I have a quote idea to use while we wait for the update for Across the Shell-Verse.

I'm thinking maybe we should try and type what quotes/lines for the conversation between the league and Batman is going to be about since now that Superman knows what batman did behind his and the rest of the leagues back.

Any suggestions?

A little something I wanna share for my future Lego Friends Girls on a Mission crossover, Sapphire Night will be the guest star, like Wallflower in Bugged Out and Trixie in Magic in Manhattan.

Like Sunset in Rainbow Rocks, Sapphire is constantly shamed and labelled by the other students, except the Rainbooms CMC, and Wallflower, and after ruining the girls' performance by pushing Sunset out of the way of a falling light which unfortunately the audience doesn't see, Flash says "There's the bad girl we love to hate!" (Which he'll get told off for.)

After Sapphire runs off, she helps out a man and she reveals her troubles which he sympathizes with. Sapphire says that she's thinking about transferring out of CHS, as she feels unwanted. The man then hands her a pamphlet, reveals himself as the principal of Hollow Shades High, saying if it comes to that then he'd be delighted to have attend his school.

Sapphire says she'll think about it before the Rainbooms find her. That will be the reason why they invite Sapphire along, to give her a break. While Flash and his friends are skeptical about it, Sunset firmly tells them, mostly Flash, to give her a chance, since she went through the same thing.

She keeps it a secret from the girls but they eventually find out after a mission and are shocked, Sapphire then argues that Twilight did the same at Crystal Prep.

In the end, Sapphire will ultimately decide not to transfer out of CHS, saying that she'll never find friends as good as the Rainbooms. But when she arrives at CHS, bracing herself for more shame thrown at her, she's instead greeted warmly by the students, who had seen all her heroic deeds in Heartlake.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I’m on board for that.

Night Shine: (sharpening his machete.) Say that again, Flashy! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Shine Boy: Luke!

Night Shine: I know. I know. We’re not in this story.

While Flash and his friends are skeptical about it, Sunset firmly tells them, mostly Flash, to give her a chance, since she went through the same thing.

*Sigh* Sometimes you forget that CHS students tend to be quite hypocritical.

Funny, says the guy who did the same thing with April in Across the Shell-Verse.

Night Shine: (aims machete) You got a problem, pal?

(I use my telekinesis to point a gun at the back of his head) That's up to you.

Night Shine: (scoffs before sheathing his machete) You're not worth it.

(Maybe when Sapphire comes clean about thinking about transferring, Wallflower could be devastated and run off similar to Koda did in Brother Bear. Be like:

Fluttershy: But you will be missed.

Sapphire: Oh yeah? Name one who’d miss me and not heckle me?

Mikey: Us.

Sunset: it’ll get better. Trust me.

Sapphire: Yeah right. All it took you was to save the School from three sirens. Maybe it would be better if I did transfer! I don’t know! Here, I can start over with a clean slate and leave everything behind!

(She then Wallflower having a look of shock on her face. She then backed up a bit before running off.)

Sapphire: Wallflower! Wallflower wait!

(She runs after her but doesn’t find her as Wallflower weeps behind a tree.)

Sapphire: Wallflower! Wait! I thought I’d-! I haven’t decided-! (Cries herself.) I’m sorry, Wallflower. I’m sorry.

Well, Wallflower actually doesn't joing them.

Well, realistically, they would be wary of those who did bad things, especially since Sapphire went a little far if you read the fic. You should know that after your opinion on Mikey.

Never mind. I must've missed that. Sorry

I'll jut go back to Ducks Rock.

It's fine, we can still use those quotes.

Something else to share for the Lego Friendz Girls on a Mission crossover.

The main villain is Xiang, an idw villain and leader of the Chinese Ghost Boys. Their trying to set up shop in Heartlake City but the Ninjas and Friendz foil their plans. Eventually, Xiang decides that if she can have Heartlake, she'll blow it up. So the Ghost Boys set up a hidden bomb that'll destroy the whole city.

During her introduction fight, she brutalizes Raph and breaks his arm as revenge for causing her brother to become mutated, who turns out to be Hun.

The heroes find it but before they can disarm it, Xiang and the Ghost Boys arrive to stop (that fight is where Raph defeats and temporarily knocks out Xiang). Seeing that they won't defeat the gang in time, Sapphire takes the bomb and one of the Ghost Boys cars and drives off to take the bomb out of the city. But Xiang recovers and steals Ethan's (he's one of the Girls on a Mission characters) motorcycle to chase her down to get it back, but Sapphire manages to get away from her.

Sapphire places the bomb at the top of a mountain where the explosion won't destroy anything, but Xiang shows up before she can leave and attacks her, roughing her up badly. As she's about to kill her, Sapphire distorts her with her paint can and takes her down. Xiang sees her bomb about to go off and runs to stop it, Sapphire tries to save her, but both get caught in the explosion, with Xiang seemingly killed.

Everyone arrives in time to catch an unconscious Sapphire. Leo revives her up with the Healing Hands. Later, Sapphire's hailed a hero of Heartlake.

In an epilogue, a battered but still alive Xiang wakes up to find Cleve Kelso who found her and nursed her back to heath. Xiang is furious to learn her gang is in jail and her plan to destroy Heartlake was ruined, Cleve tells her not to fret as he can help her get revenge on the Turtles and Rainbooms, if she helps him with his evil plan first and she agrees.

That'll tie into AmethystMajesty25's future Spy Racers Sahara fic.

Hey guys I was wondering about a crossover idea of Equestria Ninja Girls inspired by this Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22V3rKriX60

Hey, I've been thinking about a crossover with Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja in future.

I'd imagine that the Turtles (mostly Leo, Raph, and Donnie cause he'd remind them a lot of their 80's counterparts) and Rainbooms would find Randy irritating at first but work great together.

But they'd all dislike Howard, since he's selfish, irresponsible, a hypocrite, disrespectful, and an unapologetic jerk. But while Randy agrees that Howard's far from the perfect bf, he's still a loyal friend who would do anything to help him out... most of the time. But Howard would still earn a spot on Mikey's Jerk List. Especially when he steals Mikey's pizza right out of his hands.

Mikey: Hey!

Howard: Yah snooze you looze, Mike! (Mikey tackles him.)

Another thing is that Caitlyn would strike a friendship with Debbie Kang, since both are snarky journalists. But that sadly ends when Caitlyn learns that Debbie will expose secrets and not care about the consequences or the lives she ruins.

Like Debbie not only discovers Randy's identity as the Ninja again, but also tries to expose the Turtles, making Caitlyn see that she's just as bad as Vern Fenwick and is forced to attack her to stop her.

Debbie: This is the scoop of the century!

Caitlyn: But it'll ruin my friends lives and put everyone in danger!

Debbie: So?

Caitlyn: So?! Doesn't that matter to you?!

Debbie: I'm a journalist, I can't not tell everyone!

Eventually, Caitlyn would knock her out and Randy mind-wipes her a second time.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Never watched the show, but seen so many express their hatred for said characters

I've seen a few episodes

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ve seen one episode of the show. Will Theresa or Heidi ever find out about Randy’s secret as the Ninja and the Nomicon?

Maybe, it's something I only just decided.

You mean Howard and Randy?

Hey Boss, I wanna share an idea me and Raptor are going to do in our EQNG/Chima story.

An OC. Skitter Dazzle: A member of the Spider Tribe and Adagio's Adopted Son.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Adagio is sort of repaying the debt the Rainbooms gave her and the others. They gave her a second chance, she's giving a guilty young spider a new home.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I just a little help on the body design, including his semi-human form

• Viewing 2,251 - 2,300 of 2,377