My Final Pony Fantasy 9 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 185 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 185
Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Eeyup. By the way, one of the voice actors I imagine for him: Clancy Brown... or maybe Frank Welker. What do you think personally?

I could imagine a role teprisal, though I kind of like the voice for the "fake" version in G4 for how ridiculously close it was to G1 to the point I thought it was straight from there.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Sorry for the late reply. By role eprisal, I bet you mean his G1 voice, Michael Bell, right? He also voiced Duke in G.I. Joe and Prowl in Transformers G1, in case you didn't know.

Right. Pretty familiar with the guy from some of my childhood shows of the '90s as well as some small roles in video games I've played.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Yeah. It's funny how it's the same guy that played Chas Finster and Drew Pickles from Rugrats who would later voice Raziel in the Legacy of Kain games.

The big ones for me are Quacker Jack from Darkwing Duck and Ixis Naugas for Sonic SATAM, the latter mostly for having the voice in my head for the Archie comics. The Fear from MGS3 and Gleeman Vox from the fourth Ratchet also come to mind. Any Final Fantasy roles with the guy?

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

I read on Wikipedia that he did some additional voices for Lightning Returns, but that's all I could find.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Vincent Valentine

Another victim of Hojo's sick experiments, this man now bears a dark curse and has confined himself somewhere.

Hm. A late entry. Doing Dirge of Cerberus by some chance?

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Not really. Just a late entry.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Nyx Ulric

A member of the group Kingsglaive which was founded to protect the Kingdom of Lucis.

Wow. We adapting Kingsglaive?

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

In a way...

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Zecora

A zebra who lives in the Everfree Forest, brewing potions. She is known for speaking in rhyme.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Got some more late entries coming soon.

Interesting. curious where was Zecora will appear, not to mention when we'll get entries for FF16 characters, which I admit I only know so much of so far.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Cyan Garamonde

A samurai in service to the kingdom of Dome. He joins our heroes after losing his friends, lord, and family, thanks to Kefka.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Gau

A feral child Sabin and Cyan come across when they arrive on the Veldt. There, he can copy the abilities of the various enemies our heroes encounter.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Cid Highwind

A pilot whose dreams of reaching outer space were crushed. He now spends his days in Rocket Town, hoping for an approval from Shinra to revive their space program.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Cait Sith

A strange black cat who appears on the Gold Saucer and forces himself into the party. He claims to be a fortuneteller, yet there is more to this being than meets the eye.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

President Shinra

As President of the Shinra Electric Power Company, this man serves as the de facto ruler of the world. His reign comes to a close, thanks to Sephiroth.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Rufus Shinra

The president's son. After his father's death, Rufus takes the helm of Shinra, Inc. and pursues Sephiroth in order to find the fabled Promised Land.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

President Vinzer Deling

The dictator who rules Galbadia with an iron fist. Rose to power during the Sorceress War and seeks to expand his domain via another Sorceress.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Cid Kramer

The headmaster of Balamb Garden and founder of the mercenary force SeeD. Cid wishes nothing more than for the SeeD to expand their horizons and become more than mercenaries.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Laguna Loire

A man with a machine gun. Outside of battle, he's a bit of a goofball. He first appears in a dream as a soldier of Galbadia along with his two comrades.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Kiros Seagill

One of Laguna's partners; he wields two blades, one in each hand. After a run-in with Esthar soldiers, he, Laguna and Ward quit the army.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Ward Zabac

The last of the three ex-Galbadian soldiers. He lost his voice as the result of a battle with Esthar's troops.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

General Beatrix

The all-mighty leader of the Alexandrian military, Beatrix has never lost a single battle. Should the Equestrians cross swords with this woman, they would do well not to underestimate her...

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Cid Fabool IX

The current regent of the grand city of Lindblum, Cid is a wise and caring man. He was transformed into an oglop after a mishap with his wife, Lady Hildagarde.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Jecht

Tidus' father and a legendary blitzball player. Due to his constant emotional abuse of his son, Tidus grew to loath the man, but he disappeared before he could learn of the boy's contempt.

Hm~ That's a lot just now. I wasn't expecting the presidents to get profiles.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Well, yeah... Considering their minor roles, I didn't feel like doing them at first, but I changed my mind.

Any chance we'll see something for the FF16 characters here? I know it's still early but I remember some consideration for it.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Of course. I just need to finish a few chapters of my current story first.

Vimtrust5
Group Admin

Clive Rosfield

Firstborn son of the Archduke of Rosaria, he is the older brother of Joshua who is the Dominant of the Eikon, Ifrit. Clive was once a kind and gentle soul, but thanks to a series of unfortunate events, he became bitter and cynical, vowing revenge against those who ruined his life.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 185