The Protagonist Discussion Group 23 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 116 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 116

I really don't get stands, but from the way the encounter is written, what if Ash has a stand that can control other stands? Would explain how ash summoned serket other than it being a typo.

Nevermind, it was fixed

Well this could be a fun idea I have not so far heard of a stand that could manipulate other stands at the same time I haven't finished JoJo's so I might be completely wrong

Stands and Stand battles tend to be top trumps with Snapple cap Science facts

Having seen through Golden Wind, I would say that Golden Wind and Diamond is Unbreakable are both the best for learning how Stands work.

Ok thanks. Are we leaning towards Kewii's idea? If so we should probably drag it in here so other people see.

That was Black Betty right?

Then we probably should. Now I have the poka poka song stuck in my head.

Keywii"s idea
"Ash's Stand is named Black Betty

It's a 6 foot tall silhouette of a muscular human capable of Mr. Game-and-Watch like abilities, from wielding a giant mallet to changing it's shape altogether. It's not the strongest, but it's speedy. However it's best attribute is versatility, able to manipulate shadows as well as it's own shape into virtually anything at all."

I think a mainly combat stand would work best, in order to justify Ash going straight into battle

This does seem like a fun stand though it makes Ash feel very villainess

Edit: not a bad thing just a observation I'm making

When I think of Mr. Game & Watch like abilities the first thing I think of is the Judgement attack from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

So what do you think is the limit with her shadow manipulation?

It should be partially dependent on how much Shadow is around strongest in the middle of the night in an area without many likes and being weakest in the midday Sun as for exact abilities I'd say should be able to form Shadow constructs such as weapons Spike's Shields ect I think it should be about mid-range and a little bit faster than the average stand though not as fast as star Platinum

I would go with the distinctiveness of the shadow affecting its strength, so it's more powerful at, say, midday or under bright lights, but weaker at dusk, on overcast days, or when there's multiple light sources illuminating each others' shadows. Night would be wildly variable, depending on whether there are any light sources that can cast a clear shadow, eg. the moon; with the multiple moons here, it could be very unreliable.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 116