The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 359 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 359

That’s sound good, check with Dino if he like it.

Also, for guy who’s ego is so buff that his song was very catchy and fun.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll probably talk this over with Dino when he's not too busy. I know he's got a lot on his plate right now.

But yes, say what you will about Gaston, but he does have one of the catchiest villains songs that is pretty much about... Well, himself.

Funny how they had a lyric in 'Gaston' that was originally written for the animated piece, but for whatever reason it got caught off. They'd include the bit where Lefou tries to spell Gaston's name in the 'remake' although I think the version for the animated soundtrack was funnier. Maybe it's just the matter of the vocal work and such.

Well, whenever works that Gaston’ is definitely in the story that only if the ponies ever saw him singing in his egoistic performance.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I don't know if the ponies will be there to watch him do that performance. We must not forget that if Twilight and her friends are with Belle, they're as much trapped in the castle as she is. So it would have to be some other being whose there to witness it and rumor has it Dino is considering an inclusion of 'The Dazzlings' to be involved in this production.

The Dazzling are in it? I thought they’re be mellow out by now that since the ‘special’

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Like I said, it's all just rumor. Information taken with a 'grain of salt' so to speak. And since nothing is set in stone for what the other movies have in store, at this point all we can do is speculate on all the 'possible' scenarios that may take place.

Alright then.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Even when I'm posting all those threads discussing movies on this forum, I don't really know for sure what news I've received is true or not. Mostly I take what I already know going into a certain subject and then proceed to start working my thoughts from there. And while I may not always agree on the guest stars slated to appear, I attempt to determine how they can work in an effort to uncover the motivation behind their hiring for the story.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

You can never now what happens after something.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is true. Just because 'The Dazzlings' may not seem revenge-driven in that one music festival special and they seem content about living in a van, who's to say these girls have truly changed? After all, they still aren't exactly the nicest trio and they especially made Sunset Shimmer look bad especially how she was talking behind Pinkie's back about how she's been a nuisance during this whole time skip dilemma. Although some would argue that Sunset Shimmer did this to herself and 'The Dazzlings' happened to enjoy the show.

Still... Suppose they wanted their chance to finally get their revenge on Twilight and her friends, no matter how long it was going to take, then 'Beauty and the Beast' may be the opportunity especially if they can use Gaston's own motivation in their favor. Still, if there are fans wondering if the three are worthy of their long awaited redemption unless it's decided they are better as villains you never know what to expect.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

”....rumor has it Dino is considering an inclusion of 'The Dazzlings' to be involved in this production.”

They’ll be back in Beauty and the Beast?

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Yeah. I think they rather want to have Equestrian magic in their grasp and get revenge on anyone who stands in the way instead of LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :twilightsheepish:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

HA HA HA! Yes... Oh yes, that is so true!

That is one of my favorite SNL jokes!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Beauty and the Beast
Mistmane vs Gaston

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It was pretty gutsy of Mistmane to stand before Gaston as she did. But by sacrificing her youth to save her friend, some things proved mighty costly for the lassie. She may retain the spirit of a youthful, spirited magic wielder... But physically it's where Gaston holds the Ace. Doesn't help if the magic inside the castle makes it difficult for magic wielders like Mistmane and Twilight, among others, to barely even use a fraction of magic.

Indeed. It might be harder for them without magic to defend or everyday daily uses.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At least for the unicorns and alicorns of course. I mean the Pegasus ponies and Earth ponies will do just fine. The Earth Ponies have traditionally gone through all winter wrap up without magical needs to clear away the snow, even if it would help to make the work go faster and end more efficiently. Whereas the Pegasus ponies, they just need to rely on their wings to get to wherever they need to go and use those same appendages to control the planet's weather. Even when they create those big storms with thunder and lightning, it's only to make up for days when the plants really needed the rain more than ever (Least they try to make sure all the branches are cut so the lightning doesn't set anything ablaze).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes, the 'Final Death'. If watching 'Coco' has taught me anything, that is the ultimate death far beyond mortal means. When a body dies, the spirit still remains until one or two things happen: Either their spirit is ready to be reborn into a new identity even if memories of their old lives are completely forgotten... OR, if the spirit wanes because those that used to know him suddenly are no long around to remember that person and with no memories of that person thus the spirit has no means to thrive. To imagine how that would be brought up when 'Coco' is added to the mix.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ooh... What have we got here?

This I got to see.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted Jan 12th, 2020
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Now that’s FUNNY! Lol

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I tend to do that sometimes. That one 'chair falling backward' gag was partially inspired by Black Gryphon's reaction to when Pinkie Pie popped out of his computer screen. Of course, that skit was years ago during the early days of the Brony fandom during MLP: FIM's first run on television and such.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Where's the quote suggestion for the Great Mouse Detective? The scene with Miss Kitty?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Might take some digging into. I know there's an awful long list of quotes the team has been throwing together. It's kind of hard to keep track.

Comment posted by theovine93 deleted Feb 14th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Twilight's nightmare huh? Well we definitely talked about Twilight dealing with villains who's brains nearly rival that of her own. And some that might very well put everything she's ever known to the test. Seeing as how there's a villain for each member of the Mane Six.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

HAH!!! Yes... Yes, that is so true! Apart from Louis, gators almost never seem to have any luck when it comes to Disney.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

We seem to be lacking quote ideas for all the more recent Disney movies. Which I can't blame seeing as how the older ones are more memorable and classic.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To be fair, we're trying to focus on the movies that we 'know' we can get to while it is still a bit of a lengthy journey to get to the new movies (Especially the ones that haven't come out yet). Now, I hear what you are saying and mark my words I do think there are some decent quote ideas for those movies. But for the time being, it's merely a matter of somebody having not come up with any material for those movies just yet. These things take time.

That will be epic adventure for the ponies!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes. Considering that was the movie that would kick start the entire 'Pixar' realm as we know it. Sure, there were 'shorts' that came long before the company decided to branch out into the motion picture business. But if 'Toy Story' had not been the success it was back then, who knows how far Pixar would've gone?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, turns out 'Toy Story', despite having rather dated animation, did in fact prove that Pixar can stand alongside Disney (Hence how they've become a joint-branded company) and as of now the 'Toy Story' films, along with various Pixar projects, have proven to be the key factors in what made them a success. So much show, they're winning more Oscars for 'Best Animated Picture' than even Disney itself.

Comment posted by ToonPup55 deleted Mar 25th, 2020
cheerful9
Group Contributor

I like that idea!:raritystarry:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, what can I say? It's channeling my inner 'Broadway' being that I did use to perform in that show.

I hoped to be either The Beast or Gaston, but I got saddled in the role of 'Monsieur D'Arque' but that was not such a bad performance. I practically scared the kids.

For The Little Mermaid.
Everytime I see Scuttle saying that the prince was going to marry Ursula in disguise, I feel like some pony would say "wow, dejavu". Because the Canterlot wedding. :pinkiegasp:

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I can imagine Spike saying that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah I didn't put that together when I first saw 'The Canterlot Wedding'. In a desperate attempt to ensure Ariel doesn't fulfill the bargain to get Erik to give her 'true love's kiss' and ensure that she is permanently a human, she disguised herself as a human named 'Vanessa' and used Ariel's singing voice as a means to hypnotize Erik to make him think Ursula is Ariel (Which is ironic because the character of Ariel is essentially an evil Jodi Benson. Something that didn't get carried out in the Broadway Production (Least not the version we did for community theater) as instead there was a contest featuring a ton of women in an attempt for Erik to find the girl with that voice (In our show, the girl who had the 'High C' did NOT sing a High C but it was hilarious).

For "Frankenweenie"
Awesome!! It's a great movie. I wonder how everypony will react when they see that they will be in black and white. :derpyderp1:
And I'm sure that Victor, the professor, Twilight and Fluttershy will understand each other very well. (With Twilight for science :twilightblush:, and with Fluttershy for the love of animals :fluttershysad:)

Comment posted by Marebook7 deleted Jul 28th, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wouldn't know whether to agree about 'Frankenweenie' as I never saw the movie personally. If and when I have the time, I'll have a look and see for myself.

For "The Notre Dame Hunchback".
What is your favorite song?
Mine is "God help the outcasts". I would love to see this scene with Mane 6 and Spike.
And I vote for Cinch to be the antagonist guest.

I love Topsy turvy

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 359