The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10679 )
  • Viewing 10,651 - 10,700 of 10,679

Well, she *was* asleep for 500 years. I imagine her humor is very outdated after being in hibernation for so long.

My Little Pony: Disney Chronicles

Magnifico Breakdown (a suggestion)
"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" King Magnifico shouted before shoving Twilight away while dragging Star.

"Twilight!" Her friends exclaimed with concern.

The others try to approach but King Magnifico used Star as a hostage.

"Stay back, stay back! All of you, STAY BACK!! NOT one more step!" King Magnifico told them.

"Let Star go!" Twilight told him.

"I've worked too hard, Twilight… too hard to let him destroy everything!" King Magnifico said.

"He's a wishing star, Magnifico!" Fluttershy said.

"He's a THREAT!! You think I'd let him go to fulfill the wishes of everyone?! And even more of them?! No!" King Magnifico angrily replied.

"You're a coward!" Spike shouted.

"I'm King Magnifico, the greatest sorcerer of all the times!" King Magnifico said.

"You mean the most feared sorcerer of all the times!" Pinkie angrily said.

"They are right! You just want to keep all the wishes for yourself, your actions are putting the Book of Disney and all his worlds in danger! Your days of being the ruler of Rosas' Kingdom are over!" Twilight angrily declared but she was grabbed by the throat by King Magnifico.

"I am the one who's willing to do what it takes to protect my reputation and image… whatever it takes!" King Magnifico angrily said, having enough with Twilight's interference. "There will be no wishing on stars ever again! In fact, there will be no more hope, no more dreams, and no escape. No chance to rise up! No one to tell any tales! No one to challenge me ever again! And no even Magic of Friendship! You... are... NOTHING!"

Magnifico has gone mad, power-hungry mad.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Winnie the Pooh: Yes, I'm Winnie the Pooh. Pooh for short. But how did you know.

There should be a question mark when Pooh asks how Alice knew him.

Spike: And Owl, Kanga, and Roo!

You forgot to add Gopher for that part.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

There we go I fixed it.

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted May 11th

Chicken Little

We Didn't Think of That

(After returning home from their adventure, Diamond Tiria apologized to every pony in town for what she did to the CMC during the Gabby Gums fiasco. Thankfully, she was forgivin, knowing that the filly has changed for the better.)

Twilight-We're proud of you, Diamond. It takes guts to own up to your mistakes, but it makes you a better pony in the long run.

Diamond-Thanks, Twilight. I was nervous that nopony would forgive me for what I did. But if Ace can stand up and do something right, then I can to.

Silver Spoon-Sounds like a good lesson to remember.

Applejack-Indeed. By the way, we overheard you girls talking to Ace about the Gabby Gums fiasco, and while we forgave you after you wrote that apology, thinking back, we were in the wrong for what we did.

Rarity-I'll take some of the blame, after finding out who Gabby Gums was, I told my friends about it, which might have caused them to resent you.

Sweetie Belle-So, that's how the whole town knew.

Rainbow-Yeah, and sorry for dropping rain on you girls. If anypony was in the wrong that day, it was us.

Fluttershy-Yes, I wished I didn't cry so much to hear you out.

Pinkie-And I shouldn't have thrown cupcakes at you when you passed by.

Spike-You know, now that I think of it, if the editor-in-chief was responsible for putting a paper together, and Diamond was one for the Foul Free Press, why didn't we ask the school who was making the girls write those stories about us?

(The Mane 6 were quiet, they never thought about that at the time, due to them being mad at the Crusaders.)

Rarity-I guess we didn't think about that.

Scootaloo-We also heard you girls talking round that time and learned that Twilight was against the gossip page we did.

Apple Bloom-Yeah. Twilight, if you found out what we did, why didn't you tell us what we did wrong instead of blocking us out?

Twilight-Your right, I probably should've. I guess I was so upset by that story you made about me, I was worried you might make another one.

Sweetie Belle-At least what you did was tame compared to banning us from the School of Friendship without hearing us out.

Diamond and Silver (Shocked)-She did what?

Twilight-Yeah, not one of my proudest moments looking back. It wasn't until Starlight and Cozy told me and the others what happened that made me realize how bad I acted.

Spike-If you girls knew the CMC would be great teachers, why didn't you tell them when they tried to get into the school?

Rarity-Like I said before, we didn't think about that. We thought that snice they know all about friendship, they would find out that they can teach others like we do.

Apple Bloom-We did learn that when helping Cozy at the time, but we wished you'd just tell us why we couldn't enroll.

Twilight-I guess there are times where we're not always in the right, a fact I'm not happy at admitting.

Spike-Like the time when Celestia flew off from her play when you weren't honest with her about her acting?

Twilight (Winced)-Yeah, I view Celestia in such high regard that I didn't want to say she was bad at something.

Silver Spoon-That would explain why we never saw her on stage and earlier when Spike was being thrown with fruit.

Spike-You can blame the other girls for that.

Applejack (Ashamed)-Yeah, sorry bout that, Spike.

Rainbow-We were in the wrong that time as well.

Pinkie-Yeah, we weren't fair to you either.

Diamond-I guess, like Ace, everypony has that moment where they made 'one little slip.'

(Everyone laughs at that, knowing that everyone can slip up once in a while, as long as they find a way to fix what they did.)

“One little slip”…I see the connection you made there with the song in the film’s soundtrack. Could you imagine all the of Mane Six’s mistakes being shown in a montage with that song playing as part of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There are many painful moments in one's life, and it just happens to be that daily reminder of all your past mistakes.

Robin Hood

Trip up and down

After robbing Prince John of his gold.

The group heads back to Robin's hideout.

At Robin's hideout, Spike got the idea to sing a song about Robin.

As Spike sings his song unknown to Spike, he heads for the deep bank of the river.

Robin: Look out, Spike!

But, it was too late as he tripped down the bank while still singing his song until he landed in the river.

Spike: So it trip up and down.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean... sure. The detail work is admittedly not very impressive, but I get the reference that you are referring to. I found it a rather enjoyable cartoon.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What happened to the comic strips you drew?!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I guess as it so happens, this seems to be the case. The links suddenly become inoperable and thus we lose a chance to see all the information and details of all the work.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Zootopia
Chief Bogo: I will give you 48 hours.
Judy: YES!!!!
Twilight: Finally!
Chief Bogo: Thats two days. BUT...
Rarity: But, what?
Chief Bogo: you strike out, you resign!
Judy is shocked, but resolute: Ok. Deal!
Rainbow: WAIT!!!!
All look at her.
Rainbow: I demand one more condition to this deal!
She gets in Bogo's face: she succeeds, YOU resign!
Bogo is stunned, as is everyone present, before he glares.
Bogo: who are you to tell the chief of police what to do?
Rainbow: If you are SOOOOO confident she'll fail, what have you got to lose?
She smirked at him.
Bogo: ok. Deal.
AJ: And mark my words, Chief Horn-head, I'll know if you play dirty during this investigation.

Later, after the predators are found, Judy forgives Bogo his end of the deal.

I admit Chief Bogo was a total A-hole at first, but when Judy proved herself he turned it around.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I admit I did not like Chief Bogo for the way he treated Judy. And if Nick hadn't stood up for her, she would've had to turn in her badge. But later on, when she actually starts proving herself with the help of an unlikely source, we start to see him soften up a bit.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Sometimes even the hardest heart can be softened

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At the very least, one notable example is how they toned him down for one of those shorts when that one officer called him up and Bogo assumed it was for a big case, turned out the big kitty just needed a dance partner for a competition.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Just a little scene where the Disney Heroes are trying to figure out how they will help Twilight and her friends.

Wish

Disney heroes trying to figure out a plan

During the evening at the outskirts of Rosas. The Disney characters are trying to figure out how they will help Twilight and her friends.

Aladdin: (sigh) What are we gonna do? Twilight really needs our help. I've should've known this Magnifico guy couldn't be trusted.

Mickey Mouse: There's just gotta be away to help Twilight save the book.

(Genie and Tigger are playing checkers. And Pinkie Pie and Olaf watches them.)

Genie: So, move.

(Tigger does, moving his black peace on top of the board.)

Tigger: King Me!

Genie: That’s a good move. (As Rodney Dangerfield) I can’t believe it--I’m losing to a stuffed Tiger.

Pinkie Pie; Wow! You're good.

Olaf: Very good.

Tigger: Well, my friends, I am the champion of checkers. And I..and I...(groans) I'm not kidding anyone. I just can't stop thinking about Twiliey-Girl and the others. We need a plan to save that book of hers. And get those wishes back from this Magnifico fella. Or something.

Winnie the Pooh: I know what you mean Tigger. Even I can't think of any ideas.

Little John: Ah, come on, Everyone. Climb the castle walls. Sweep them off his feet. Carry them off in style.

Robin Hood: It's no use, Johnny. I've thought it all out, and it just wouldn't work. Besides, how are we going to carry them all at once?

Eugene Fitzherbert: Well for one thing they are magical.

Spike the Dragon: Yeah they sure are.

Applejack: We really appreciate what y'all trying to do. But Magnifico will soon send his guards on patrol of Rosas.

Rainbow Dash: So what? He maybe the king. But that doesn't mean he has an army of villains with them!

Hercules: I wouldn't be to sure Rainbow Dash. If all of us are here. That means some of our enemies will be in Rosas too.

Donald Duck: Well, this is a fine predicament.

Winnie the Pooh: Oh bother. I wish there was something we can do. But what? I don't know either. Think. Think. Think.

Mickey Mouse: Don't worry fellas. We'll think of something. We just gotta.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I know what you mean Tigger. Even I can't thought of any ideas.

It's actually 'think', not 'thought'.

Basil-Yes, there's always an answer to a problem, just as long as one can think.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Besides, how are going to carry them all at once?

Forgot to add 'we'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Everyone contributes in their own way. It's not a matter of who's idea is right or wrong, but rather what idea is most effective.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Aladdin

Finding the 'Diamond in the Rough'/Meeting Aladdin

By asking a lot of questions to the people of Agrabah about what the 'diamond in the rough' is, they freaked out when they discovered Twilight and her friends can talk, and they ran or walked away.

Pinkie Pie: (calling out to a person who ran away) Wait, come back! We just want your answer! (she crossed her hooves in disappointment) Well, he's no help either.

Twilight Sparkle: (sighed) That's a big disappointment...

Applejack: I guess asking people some questions won't do any good.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. Every time we try to ask, they just ran away.

Rarity: That's because they've never seen talking ponies in this story before, Rainbow Dash.

Spike: Or dragons and human-sized cats.

Rainbow Dash: I knew that.

Meanwhile on top of the rooftop, an 18-year old teenage boy named Aladdin rushes up to the edge, carrying a loaf of bread. He almost drops it over the edge.

???: Stop! Thief!

Aladdin looks back and on his tail, Razoul, the captain of the palace guards along with two other palace guards had him trapped.

Razoul: I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat!

Aladdin: (he then looked down the edge and then at the bread) All this for a loaf of bread? (he jumped off the edge) Whoooaa!!

Back to Twilight and the others...

Fluttershy: But there has to be someone we can talk to. Somepony who's very kind that we can ask.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy, I'm sure will find somepony soon. Besides, we still need to know what the diamond in the rough is.

Capper: (he walked besides Twilight) Or who, you know what I mean? It could be a pony, a cat, a person, a place or a thing. Either one of them.

Meanwhile, Aladdin landed on two ropes strung between buildings with dried clothes on them. He skis down them, collecting bits and pieces of clothing on him as he goes. Finally, he's nearing the end of the rope at a window, when a woman reaches out and slams the shutters closed. Aladdin slams into the shutters and falls to the street.

Pinkie Pie: You know, Twilight and Capper both had a good point. (she stands in front of Twilight and the others) I could just close my eyes and imagine someone will drop by in a pile of clean clothes. That way, we'll ask him or her who or what the diamond in the rough is.

When all of the sudden, Aladdin continues falling as being broken by numerous awings and the pile of clothes around him as he landed on Pinkie Pie by surprised. The rest of the Mane Six, Spike and Capper gasped in shock.

The Mane Six (except Pinkie Pie)/Spike/Capper: PINKIE!

Pinkie Pie crawled out of the pile of clothes, and shook her head.

Pinkie Pie: (groaned) Oooh... (she rubbed her head) That came out of nowhere...

Fluttershy: Here, Pinkie, let us help you out of there.

The rest of the Mane Six, Spike and Capper helped Pinkie Pie out of the pile of clothes.

Spike: Are you alright, Pinkie?

Pinkie Pie: I'm better than alright! And like I said before, someone will drop by in a pile of clothes. (she looked back at the pile of clothes)

The Mane Six, Spike and Capper glanced at a pile of clothes as they noticed an arm popped out of them. It catches a loaf of bread and popped out Aladdin and he's about to enjoy his snack.

Applejack: Someone like that?

Pinkie Pie: Could be.

Rarity: Sweet Celestia, it's a human boy.

Just then, the palace guards shouted out to Aladdin on the rooftop.

Guard 1: There he is!

Guard 2: You won't get away so easy!

Aladdin: (he looked up to the palace guards) You think that was easy? (he looked at the three women, laughing at him)

Pinkie Pie: (he tapped Aladdin on the shoulder) Excuse me, sir? (Aladdin turned to her) Do you know what the diamond in the rough is?

Aladdin gasped in shock when he heard a pink pony talking to him, but then he noticed the palace guards are now at the bottom, searching for him.

Razoul: You two, over that way, and you, follow me. We'll find him.

Aladdin: (he turned back to Pinkie Pie) Uh... Look, whatever you are, I'm actually in a hurry. (he nervously smiled as he backed away) So... I better be going now. (he turned around, started to leave while he shook off some clothes on him)

Pinkie Pie: (he called out to Aladdin) Hey!

Rainbow Dash: (she stands beside Pinkie Pie) Boy... He got freaked out too.

Fluttershy: He sure is in a rush.

Spike: So, what will we do now?

Twilight looked at Aladdin in curiosity while he's trying to put on his disguise.

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm... Maybe he can help us. I'll bet he knows about what the diamond in the rough really is. (she went after Aladdin)

Applejack: Twilight, wait for us!

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Pretty good, I was hoping that Twilight and the others would have meet Aladdin and Abu when they first arrive in Agrabah.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

oh boy, our heroes are about to experience the thrill of the chase!

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Return of Jafar

After the Adventure

The Mane Six, Spike and Starlight Glimmer are back in the Castle of Friendship, and they were talking about their last adventure with Aladdin and his friends.

Fluttershy: It's so wonderful to have Iago on our side right after everything he has done with Jafar.

Starlight Glimmer: Like I told him before, he needs to follow the Path of Reformation as I once did when Twilight helped me.

Twilight Sparkle: And you were right all along, Starlight. From now on, Iago will have a better life with Aladdin, and make new friends too.

Pinkie Pie: We're all Iago's new friends, right?

Rarity: (nodded) Indubitably. And with Jafar out of the picture, he'll never bother us again.

Rainbow Dash: That's for sure. Or... is he really coming back?

Applejack: We'll have to wait for the next part of the story in the future.

Spike: (he's in deep thought) Hey, there's something I had in mind I can't stop thinking about.

Twilight Sparkle: What's that, Spike?

Spike: Whatever happened to Abis Mal?

Twilight Sparkle: Let's turn the page in the Book of Disney and we'll find out.

The Mane Six, Spike and Starlight Glimmer gathered around the Book of Disney as Twilight used his magic from her horn to turn the page.

Back at the palace gardens in Agrabah, Abis Mal is still hanging around in the tree right after Jafar's defeat.

Abis Mal: Does this mean I don't get my third wish? (he hung his head in disappointment)

The Mane Six, Spike and Starlight Glimmer laughed at this very moment when Abis Mal didn't get anything for his third wish with Jafar gone.

Rarity: (laughed) Poor Abis Mal.

Rainbow Dash: (laughed) I guess he got what he deserves.

Pinkie Pie: Absolutely nothing!

Starlight Glimmer: Well, this marks the end of this story until the next time when the Book of Disney call for us again.

The Three Caballeros

The group meets the Aracaun Bird

After the group meets Aracaun and later they talking about him.

Spike: He's alive guy and reminder me of somepony.

The other had same thought.

Applejack: He is bird verson of Pinkie

• Viewing 10,651 - 10,700 of 10,679