Cozy Glow 578 members · 943 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

THAT WAS A WHOLE BOTTLE OF KETCHUP! You need a bath!

OMG I thought that was blood

No, Cozy. I said you could make friends using compliments, not condiments.

Oh sure, yuck it up. I’m the one who’s gonna have to clean this mess. You’re lucky you’re cute, ya know that?

"A whole mess of The Storm Kings' Army managed to regroup in the hinterlands around Tall Tale. Did you really think that by defeating their King, converting their General, and dismantling their communications and command structure that all of their forces would just surrender unconditionally without trying to continue their conquest? NO! Far too many of them went silent and quietly regrouped to try assaulting Tall Tale, no doubt planning to use it as a foothold for its harbor that would allow them to regain additional forces from their homeland to launch another wave. When I finally took out the division commander, I made sure that no Satyrs would flee again into the wilderness. So pardon my appearance, but I'm not going to take any chances that a Satyr is wandering Equestria, plotting revenge: just because some Destiny-Obsessed Tyrant and her Favorite Sycophantic Toy Doll aren't willing to pull their weight on the security of our lands because they are worried about something to do with the great big lie they call Fate."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5