My Little Reviews & Feedback 508 members · 868 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Heart and Hooves Day Feb 14th, 2024!!!! Rules:

all fiction must be made during these dates November 1st, 2023 to the end of February 2024.....

1. Top 10 Fiction winner's art OC or cannon drawn by Flora Blossom only 1 drawing per author!!!! 1 Per author so if you already won you can't win again. (March 1st to end of March (should be done by then)
2. The end of Heart and Hooves Day ends on February 26th.
3. All reviewers must be ready at that time!!!!
4. Fictions must be from November 1st, 2023 to February 26th, 2024.
5. OC x OC / OC X Cannon character / Cannon Character x Cannon Character
6. must be 5k to 25k!!!!
7. no pictures / no youtube videos...
8. Must have a Romance Tag!!!!!!!
9. >>>>> Must be complete. <<<<
10. Must already joined My Little Reviews & Feedback
11. E, T only no mature.
12. pony fiction only (griffons, dragons, hippogriffs, sea ponies, ponies such as unicorns, pegasus, and earth ponies, alicorns, breezes, parasprites (if that is your thing), Ophiotaurus, Kelpie (no one will ever know what that one is but to place it there since it is mlp g4) Equestria girls are fine so are furries anthropomorphic, Kirins are acceptable...
13. Crossover and alternate universes fiction are accepted.
14. Suggestive themes will be accepted.
15. You are allowed to do at least 3 fiction for this event... 1 to 3 stories!!!!! if you choose to. 2 to 3 fictions....
16. It can be romantic in stallions/stallions, mares/mares, or mares/stallions
17. Fiction cover is allowed... ( Do not post pictures in the story or youtube videos)

There will be no NSFW art for prize winnings... I wish to keep it clean for this...

"Ah, Romance!!!! What a day for the new year and strong for the Dragons review club."

3 months should be enough for a good romance story!!!!

Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!

My art style can be a random example of artwork!!!

Also, I'm doing the poses and it's going to be both ship characters... From the 10 winning stories!

7895874 Do the characters strictly have to be OCs?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Woopsie let me fix that

Crossovers accepted? Let me also add context.

Are crossovers featuring creatures that already exist in equestria accepted. Example pony x Dragon but Dragon is from another franchise

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Yes, Crossovers are accepted. Because Equestria girls are pretty much a crossover... I think!!! New dimension is pretty much from another world known as space and time!

I blame myself for falling in love with Isekai anime formula!

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Dragons are always great 🐉

Is there a restriction on genres (like scifi, fantasy, cyberpunk, etc...)?

Also I know that sex isn't allowed, but are suggestive themes acceptable?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Accept for smog he died of disgrace

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

they are acceptable!!!!

Our one true goal is to get more members from this... since everyone has a different type of ship.

Is there a word limit of any kind? Also, what are the judges looking for when they judge a story?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

the word limit must be 5k - 25k

Romance tag at least!!! and good romance!!!!

KarmaSentinal
Group Contributor

Hey Flora, now this is an announcement! I might throw a story into the ring, but for fun and not a part of the contest.

Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Oct 30th, 2023
Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Oct 30th, 2023
Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Oct 31st, 2023
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
KarmaSentinal
Group Contributor

Shouldn't this topic be pinned to make it easier to find later? Its one reason why I didn't know of the Halloween Contest until the month of because I had to go back looking through the forum looking for it.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

News I'm doing the art poses so if you want it in a certain way... it's not possible....

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

It is time to start posting your love fictions (Ships) here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. no pictures / no youtube videos...

I assume cover art is acceptable... Right? :twilightsheepish:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you mean the fiction cover... (Yes) you are allowed to use fiction cover.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Oh and PS I'm the only judge since I asked the others...

7922109 Okay, and does it have to be exclusively ponies or could it be say, a unicorn mare and a male dragon? :rainbowderp:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

as long it's safe for work...

7922521 No worries, just a fun, romantic, cyberpunk story with aged up Sweetie Belle and Spike. :scootangel:

I have a question. Why was this event created in a review group?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

were doing a My little reviews and feedback promotion. Saying were not a dead group.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

ladies and gentlemen because of discord gave me problems and i wont be contacting dragon i belive the event is cannceled I REPREAT CANNCELED and i'm retiring as a reviewer.... sicne my discord is no longer avalible.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

What in tarnation... What happened to your discord?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

some noob false accused me so i'm officaly banned.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

It says temporary suspended, not perma banned :derpytongue2:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

no what the guy is asking me to do is give the person money which i don't have which i'm full banned.... and i lost my job in the process...i hold out 2 weeks...

Azure Drache
Group Admin

That's sad :fluttershysad: Hope you find a new one soon!

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

it's ip banned dragon i can't make a new...

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

which i'm also deleting my twitch and fim fiction i place it in my blogs...

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I was talking ybout your job

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

they were mean and so they fired me....

7927772 Clearly you're under a lot of stress. What if somepony took over this event so you wouldn't have to stress about it?

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Seems your Discord is working again

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

not true some noob made me change emailadress so i can't get back to it. it's stuck now.... thanks to it. so i have to leave....

There's got to be a way to reinstate your profile, cause being straight up banned like that for no reason is... well, bullshit. Can't you make an appeal to the discord mods?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

he was the owner of discord like the developer he was a terrible person. How did i know he asked for money.... and i also gave him the photo of accently the guy reported me accdently with a screen shot and they still want me a full banned so i was like f this...

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

they also said 12 hours to give them the money... then after that he told me to go on my other account and he said you have 24 hours.... and then I asked him 2 weeks.... which i'm not giving him the money... so i had to delete stuff.... I felt like the guy stole it. (idk how but he must of been fake since he put a bann sign on my account... and well... he was BS me... So i left discord and i don't think i'm ever going back...

Jesus. I really hope you weren't just scammed, though. I've been hearing that there's been a rise in reports of that nonsense happening to people.

Still, I'm sorry you even have to deal with this.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Yeah and not only that i just got contact that 6 of my friends are saying go to this place.... so that's where i'll be I can't say anything else though since it's a private server for just the 6 of us...

I wish you luck with that. And, it's fine, private circles are private circles.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

even then i thought people would be done however we only have 1 fiction in there which the entry is 5k to enter... 4,999 words and less can't be entered... so >.> (This is to get rid of one shots) So... welll... if no one has a fiction that they would put up there i blieve he wins by defult!

Also even I haven't read it yet.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

ah good the cancell was at feb 14 which there were only 1 fiction i check on discord to see the when i cancelled... which the panic happend.

And well only 1 had won. by defualt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50